• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The war of the kingdoms

Laeta

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
It is medieval times, there are dragons, wizards and Elves, the seven kingdoms are battling and only one can win, join us on our quest for love, adveture, friendship, and bloodshed

One person was thrown back in time from modern days and joins a powerful group people

@TheVortex @Idea @Shinohara

Bella stood by the fire letting it's inviting warmth lick at her skin. She gazed into it feeling the strength within her grow greater. The Ignis king was going to leave soon to discuss with the other kingdoms. She was one of the soldiers chosen to to accompany him.

She looked over at her company and sighed. Her bestfriend wasn't picked to come with her and she wasn't good at starting up conversations with people she did not know well. She frowned knowing that this was going tobe a lonely trip.

Lewis was wandering around a forest, clad in his normal combat fatigues and plate carrier. He looked around, trying to figure out where he was as he had just a few moments ago appeared there. He had no connection to any radio or GPS satellites so he presumed he was somewhere in siberia. He walked south, looking at a compass every now and then.

After a few minutes of walking, he arived at a dirt road. There was no one in sight so he decided to follow the road to the east in hopes of finding someone.

Bella jumped up when she heard foot steps, she slowly made her way to the dirt road her group had just came from, and looked to see who was there. She had her hand on her sword and was ready to use her fire powrs when it was necessary.

She saw a strange man in strange clothing. She took out her sword and waved it threateningly at him.

"Who are you, and why are you here"

Lewis stopped and raised his rifle. He stared at Bella, frowning as she spoke. He had no idea what she said and as she waved around with the sword, he didn't want to get closer. "Do you speak english?" He shouted to Bella. He had a very strong scotch accent to his speech.

He knew now that he wasn't in siberia at least. He also knew that he wasn't in his own world either as swords were impractical in his time.

Bella frowned, what in gods name was he pointing at her? Luckily her mentor had taught her english (it was mostly spoken in the west so only nobles really had a need for it). She looked up at him with a cocked eyebrow and repeated her previous sentence in English.

"Who are you, and why are you here"

Lewis sighed out of relief and relaxed a bit. He smiled and lowered his rifle a bit. "Captain Brand from the 23rd SAS Regime, D Squadron." He said and glanced to his sides. "And who might you be?" He added.

Bella was just getting even more confused. She knew what a Captain was but all that other stuff? She had no idea. She slowly lowered her sword but still kept her guard up. She took another look at what her was wearing what even was that? He didn't even wear boiled leather like she did? (Mostly because metal armor got too hot).

"I am Bella, what are you doing here?"

Lewis lowered his rifle and slowly walked closer as he saw Bella lower her sword. He checked his compas before looking at her again and stopping a few meters away. (Sorry. I have no sense of distance in feet.)

"I'm looking for a town with the British embassy or any Government building." He said and looked around them again, seeing nothing but forest and plains.

Government building? British Embassy? When she saw him come closer she instantly snapped her fingers to make a wall of fire between them. She took it down to look at him, making sure he understood the warning.

"What are 'Government building s' and 'British Embassies?' Who do you serve?! Why are you wearing those clothes? What is that thing in your hand?"

Lewis was surprised as the wall rose between them. He immediately took a step back and crouched, raising his rifle again. He looked to Bella's sides to see if there was a flamethrower nearby. There was none so he didn't know what was going on. He moved his eyes to Bella again and looked at her sword.

"I serve the Queen and the British isles." Lewis said, not wanting to tell too much about himself or his equipment.

Bella took a step back, blinkimg in confusion, she began to raise her sword up again being sure to watch tthis Lewis's every move. Who was the Quee and where was the British isles?

"Do you oppose the great King Ignis?"

"King Ignis? What state does he represent?" Lewis asked, not knowing of any king with that kind of a name. He kept an aim on Bella's chest, watching her legs to see if she was going to charge at him.

He didn't know king Ignis? Was he lost? Was he trying to trick her.

"Are you... are you new here?" She questioned keeping her sword raised since her was still pointing at her.

"Yes." Lewis said and looked up from the sights. He continued to keep the rifle pointed towards Bella but he slowly stood up, keeping a relaxed stance. He glanced around them once again to check for anyone trying to flank him.

"I don't believe you know where you are, you are I the realm of Ignis, which shares land with the five kingdoms. The land is known as Belum." She looked at him and carefully shifted into a better defense position in the case that he charged.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Belum? Where is that located in the world?" Lewis asked, wondering what the planet he was on looked like, if it was a planet at all.

Bella furrowed her eyebrows, and thought about where it could be located.

"To the East..." She said slowly.

"Where are you from?" She questioned.

Lewis frowned. He then shook his head and looked at Bella. "I'm from Britain. Scotland to be precise." He said, lowering his rifle a bit, He didn't want to seem hostile as he wasn't there to fight.

"Scotland" she said slowly.

"Where is Scotland?" She asked. "And why do you keep pointing that thing at me?"

This man just continued to confuse her. Scotland? Where the hell was Scotland. She decided to lower her sword since he didn't seem to want to fight.

"It's a H&K G6 battle rifle. It's my weapon of choice because of a good balance of reliability, rate of fire and accuracy." Lewis said.

Bella simply stared at him in confusion. It was a weapon?

"Is it suppose to be like a crossbow? Because I think it was made wrong."

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's a battle rifle. A firearm made for medium to long ranges." Lewis said and looked around himself once again. He had an uneasy feeling as he had no idea what could come and try to kill him.

"I have never seen or heard of a rifle. It is a firearm? Does it shoot fire? It is used in battle?" Bella noticed him looking around and figured he thought that he was going to o be attacked.

"If there was a plan to ambush you it would have happend by now"

"A good ambus is one that comes unexpected. Not suddenly." Lewis said and looked at Bella. He switched the safety on on the gun and listened for any movement nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back