• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The war of the kingdoms

Lewis didn't wake up and looked like he was dead as he slept on the bed. He was breathing very slowly and shallow.

Bella had run some errands, for a few knights. When she had finished she had went back to Lewis's room to see if he had awakened. When he hadn't she decided it was time to take action. She walked up to him with caution, since it was unknown how he would react to someone waking him, and began to shake him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lewis didn't wake up immediately but soon he let out a groan. "What's happening?" He asked, not opening his eyes.

"I hate to wake you, but we still need to get the stuff from Kneckt and set everything up before the battle." She said, and began pulling the covers off of him.

Lewis clung to the sheets and fell down from the bed. He hit his head in the floor and let go of the sheets to hold his head.

Bella bent down to help him up, throwing the sheets aside.

"Lewis, you must be more careful, how is your head? Come on let me see"

She said trying to look at where he hit it.

Lewis sat up and shook his head. "It's not much. It just hurt a bit." He said as he let go of his head and stood up. He was wearing nothing but his underwear as he had wanted to sleep a bit better.

Bella stood up as well, but she did stand on the tips of her toes so she could get a better look at his head.

"You are right, it will be okay" she said lowering herself back down and patting his chest.

"I must say, you are well built, even for a soldier!"

Lewis looked at his body and frowned. "I'm quite average for a soldier." He said, not really considering himself being anything special.

"Maybe where you come from, but here you have much more muscle mass then most soldiers here." She said stepping back and smiling at him.

"I should know, as a soldier I see a lot of them"

Lewis raised a brow and walked to his uniform. "So you see many soldiers naked?" He asked jokingly as he started to put on his clothes and armor.

"Well, yes!" Said Bella laughing. "I do, we don't always have enough time to go to our rooms and change you know, and as a soldier, I must share bath time with the rest" she said and gestured towards the tray.

"I brought you breakfast"

Lewis frowned as he was done getting his clothes on. "So you share the bath with men? That's strange. In my world women share the bath with women and men with men." He said. He then walked to the table and looked at what Bella had brought. "Thank you. Why don't you join me in eating?" He asked.

Bella shrugged "We don't really have enough time to do that, the only way I would share a bath with women, would be if I was a Lady, or a lady in waiting." She said walking over to the table. "It is just more efficient not to split up the bath time for us, being that there are more men than women soldiers, much more."

"It would me smarter to have two places to wash yourself. One for men and one for women." Lewis said. He too some nuts. He threw them into his mouth and then walked to put on his equipment and armor.

"It would probably be better, but our bath time is usually just some open lake, or if we are lucky, a waterfall." She said eating some fruit, and adjusting her boiled leather.

"In the castles it is a bit more separated, though not by much"

"Oh. So it's just natural water you get to wash in? We have showers in our world that we use."

"Yes, we pretty much just use natural water. They may give us something more in the castles, but usually not much"

"Strange. Maybe we could build some kind of moveable showe mechanism." He said, unsure if he could do it alone.

"Maybe" replied Bella as she began braiding her hair up.

"But I think an inventor would be better help than I would when it comes to things like that"

"Well it's not like I am any good with machines like that. Military machinery is something I know but only vaguely." Lewis said and shrugged.

"You still know more than I do." She said grinning. "I can't tell you a thing about machinery, even if you threatened my life," she gave Lewis a quizzical look. "Say, Lewis. I know that gun of yours provides adequate protection, but it is loud, so it wouldn't be the Ideal weapon if we are sneaking in somewhere. Do you have a way to silence it?"

Lewis laughed. "I don't have the right type of ammunition or a supressor." He said with a grin.

"Well then, I suppose you will need a knife or sword if we ever go on a silent trek. Alll you have to know is what end to stick in the enemies" she said smiling at him.

"Well I can surprise them even without a knife or sword. Just twisting the head from behind is enough to snap their neck and kill them without sounds." Lewis said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back