• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The war of the kingdoms

"So you can't set fire to the gunpowder if it's hidden under the ground?" Lewis asked.

"Unfortunately, no. But if you were to put a thread of some sort, leading under the ground to the gunpowder, I could light that"

"Yes, there is one that I know of... what are you planning? " she asked standing back up, and raising her eyebrow.

"The thread itself won't burn quickly enough so we make a tiny steel pipe that the thread goes through and the thread itself has been drenched for an hour in the liquid so that it burns as fast as possible. This way, it looks like you with your magic just caused an impossible amount of explosions." Lewis said and grinned a bit.

"Well, if these explosions are like the one you showed me earlier, I think the enemy will be scared off easy."

Last edited by a moderator:
"The explosions won't be as big because we don't have any plastic charge but we can use the gun powder to make it look quite scary with sand and fire coming up from the ground along with a similar, loud noice." Lewis said and chuckled.

"That does sound frightening" she said shaking her head and imagining it. "And I thought the yozi people were scary, they still are, but not as scary as that is."

"There is something even more scary. Imagine hearing a loud roaring sound in the air and then suddenly, the roaring turns into a loud screaming sound and then a long whistle before an explosion happen and the sounds slowly fade away." Lewis said, explaining a WW2 german dive bomber.

"I have heard roaring, and screaming, and now an explosion, but I have never heard them all at once... I can't even imagine..." She was starting to believe the world Lewis came from was terrible. Sure they had bad things, but not things like bullets or things like that.

"I guess we should go to the alchemist once again to ask about the liquid. We will need it soon." Lewis said and looked around himself.

"I think he is growing weary of our frequent interactions" she said giggling. Sh looked out over the hill as the first rays of sunshine poured over it.

"Well he probably has no choice. He is the only person I know who has knowledge of chemicals from our world." Lewis said and shook his head.

"That is true, but it is his shop so I am afraid he does have a choice. As long as we pay him he shouldn't be too bothered." She sighed and took off her leathers again. She wasn't fighting any battles and they were once again to constricting.

"The shokeeper can always refuse to trade but that will be his loss. The buyer can always go to the next store and get better reception."

"But there is no other alchemist for us to go to..." Bella said slowly and turned to look at Lewis. "I am serious he is the only one that is within a 4 weeks walk, and even then those guys don't know what we need them to..."

Sure but if we don't get an alchemist, there is probably someone else who knows about the location. I don't need anyone to make things to me. I need to get my hands onto the materials." Lewis said and shook his head. "I guess we should rest for today." He added.

"Yeah, we probably should" Bella said yawning. The battle had given her a burst of energy but nothing more. She began unwinding her hair from it's braid. "All the fighting is finally getting to me..."

"I guess you need a massage. It could help relieving stress and makes your muscles recover faster." Lewis said and thought for a moment. "I could help you with it." He said.

Bella nodded. "My muscles need relaxing... badly, they needed it a week ago" she said walking towards the rooms. She went to hers when they got there.

Lewis followed Bella and as they arrived at her room, he put his hand on her shoulder. "So... Want me to massage you?" He asked. He wasn't professional or anything but knew his way around the body.

Bella nodded. She heard about messages from the hire ups, but she had never actually received one herself. She was offered them, but they were all men she felt couldn't be trusted to be in her room. She walked over to the bed.

"Do your best. You are a wizard if you can relax these muscles"

James chuckled as he followed. He got in position and started from Bella's shoulders. "You're quite stiff but not the first one. This is quite normal in my world. People work with things that involve sitting for too many hours straight. They get as stiff as this. Same goes for us soldiers who train a lot." He said.

Bella groaned and leaned into the massage. "Okay, so maybe you are a wizard. I never thought a massage could be the answer to my problems"

"I'm not a wizard. And massages help to relax your muscles which again helps to prevent head aches caused by the said muscles." Lewis said and continued for a moment before moving down to Bella's back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back