• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The war of the kingdoms

Goldflesh? You sure have strange materials in here. But I'm sure that your darksteel can't take a hit from a depleted uranium shell. It melts through thick reinforced steel with a spal line." Lewis said, forgeting the fact that reinforced steel and spal line weren't used in this world.

I looked at him, tilting my head.

"....So? That doesn`t seem like much. I bet any rustback rhino could do that, if it was hungry."

(sorry, I´ve been giving really crappy posts... :( )

( They haven't been bad. )

Lewis shook his head. "Do you know what uranium is?" He asked. He started to feel like a genius amongst the people here.

"No. But sure it isn't the rests of a material used to power cities or the material used to make those cities flat in under one second." Lewis said.

"I never heard of this..."uranium", but if one of those rustbacks came charging down the city, even if all the knights were lined up as a walla against his every step, that thing would still tunnel through all of them."

"The size of an average carriage." I explain. "Though that really depends on diet. I´ve seen mammoth-sized ones before, as well as rat-sized ones. Still, I´m told they can be even smaller...or bigger."

"And you think an animal of that size can take out a tank? I would like to see the day when even a wold war 2 era heavy tank would be taken out by an animal." Lewis said with a wide grin on his face. "A tank can protect a soldier from a tank. And a tank isn't easily destroyed." He added.

"And I´d like to see one of those tanks. As if some metal shell could survive a rustback rhino. You´ll see what I mean if you ever come across one of those." I turned around, a little pissed. Being questioned on this matters was not something I was used to, but that wasn´t the bad part: The bad part was that I couldn´t be sure to be right. I had never even heard of this tanks! Just, beautiful, guns, gunpowder, armored...Wait... I turned around again. "You couldn`t be talking about a gnomish cannon strider, could you? They are used for protected motion, and have a large cannon on top."

"Never seen any of the gnomish machines." Lewis said and shook his head. "But that is probably outdated as hell. Our tanks work on a combustion engine and electricity which is probably unheard of in this world."

Last edited by a moderator:
"A combustion engine? Well, yes and no. Most haven´t heard of it, you actually need gnomish connections to even hear about their tech...unless some ruler happens to mention their stature..." I gulped, recalling that day. I had to flee from the village I was selling my merchandize on, and even so ended up crusted between a mountain and a cannon ball. I rubbed my back, sighing. "As for electricity, even the simplest commoner should know what it is. Eletromancers aren`t that uncommon, though few can produce more than a few rays."

"Electromancers? I don't need anyone to make electricity for me. Making a generator isn't that hard." Lewis said.

"I'm sure you wouldn't want to feel the shock from a simple home made generator. If made right, they can easily kill a person." Lewis said and shook his head. He then pulled a tazer from a little pocket. "And this here can stun you quite easily." He said before briefly turning it on, making a horrible loud sound of electricity jumping from one node to another.

My hands flew to the top of my head as that horrible sound echoed all over me. I threw myself to the ground.

"Okay, okay, okay, I got it, I got it, so just stop that thing, whatever it is!" I complained.

Lewis laughed a bit and put the tazer away. "That was electricity from such a small device which if used anywhere on the body, paralyzes you for some time. If used on full power in the chest or head it can kill a full grown man instantly." He said.

Bella looked at the two interact. She didn't really understand what they were talking about. Outside of swords and arrows, she didn't know a lot about weapons. The tazer really shocked her to say the least. She jumed back at least 10 feet when the noise started up

Lewis had seen Bella jump back but didn't laugh to her or anything. It was quite a normal reaction. "So... what is the easiest way for the enemy to come through tight now?" He asked.

Bella thought about the man's question. By tomorrow or the next day they would have proper defenses, but for now thEre was only one spot. "From the East. The will be coming down a mountain and have the higher ground

"Okay. How accurately can you summon fire and how far?" Lewis asked. he could make it look like Bella was usin her magic to cause the explosions so that it might scare the enemy before they even get close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back