• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern THE WALKING DEAD - Our Broken World [OOC - Open]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I just want to say, merry Christmas/ happy holidays to all my fellow rpers. Hope you all have a great day!

I’m sorry I haven’t posted. I’ve caught COVID, and it’s really kicking my butt. It’s been hard for me to even concentrate on reading, let alone writing. If you guys want to just skip me, be my guest. You can just write that something happens to Aerolyn where she is unable to cross the rope.

We're not gonna kill your character off and ditch you. If anything, we can say she auto crossed!

Also feel better!

I’m sorry I haven’t posted. I’ve caught COVID, and it’s really kicking my butt. It’s been hard for me to even concentrate on reading, let alone writing. If you guys want to just skip me, be my guest. You can just write that something happens to Aerolyn where she is unable to cross the rope.
No worries! We'll figure it out

Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a good end of December despite sickness and all that time spent with family, haha. I'm pushing the military camp stuff in the RP ahead here and there, though I have been a bit busy with the holidays myself.

I have been worried that the military camp scene has been a bit convoluted and railroady so I hope no one is sick of it! Things should be better paced and easier for people to engage with once we've moved past that, at least for the characters caught up with it. We had a sudden influx of people right when we were starting it so it might have been an awkward point of entry.

If anyone has any ideas or desires for where they want to take the direction of the RP, do let me know. On the flipside, if there's anything you're not liking or vibing with, let me know about that too! While I have a clear plot direction in mind for this stage of the RP, I want everyone to feel comfortable sharing any ideas they may have. At the end of the day, I hope for the RP to be plot focused but also a bit of a sandbox for the player's own zombie apocalypse fun!

Josh Josh Selee-01 Selee-01 Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy Charles Babel Charles Babel Doctor Voidsman Doctor Voidsman The Dapper Mog The Dapper Mog Fluffy Cookies Fluffy Cookies R U S T R U S T MapletheLeafEater MapletheLeafEater Peacemaker .45 Peacemaker .45 Crono Crono wowie wowie

Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a good end of December despite sickness and all that time spent with family, haha. I'm pushing the military camp stuff in the RP ahead here and there, though I have been a bit busy with the holidays myself.

I have been worried that the military camp scene has been a bit convoluted and railroady so I hope no one is sick of it! Things should be better paced and easier for people to engage with once we've moved past that, at least for the characters caught up with it. We had a sudden influx of people right when we were starting it so it might have been an awkward point of entry.

If anyone has any ideas or desires for where they want to take the direction of the RP, do let me know. On the flipside, if there's anything you're not liking or vibing with, let me know about that too! While I have a clear plot direction in mind for this stage of the RP, I want everyone to feel comfortable sharing any ideas they may have. At the end of the day, I hope for the RP to be plot focused but also a bit of a sandbox for the player's own zombie apocalypse fun!

Josh Josh Selee-01 Selee-01 Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy Charles Babel Charles Babel Doctor Voidsman Doctor Voidsman The Dapper Mog The Dapper Mog Fluffy Cookies Fluffy Cookies R U S T R U S T MapletheLeafEater MapletheLeafEater Peacemaker .45 Peacemaker .45 Crono Crono wowie wowie
Can't wait till my character is accepted ^^

I'm back, baby! Work has been hectic and of course holiday blues, but, I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. What do you guys currently need from me, if anything?

I'm back, baby! Work has been hectic and of course holiday blues, but, I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. What do you guys currently need from me, if anything?

It's good to have you back! I know I posted to you awhile ago, if it's easier for you (since we're wrapping this section up) we can say Bella wrapped Wally's hands, and Julianna wasn't there

Hey guys I just started having the ability to write again after getting writers block should be a lot better now!

Question: how many months are we into the apocalypse and where are the characters?

1. It's been almost 2 years. I think it's either mid spring/ early summer.

3. We're in the fort worth indiana, currently around a military camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back