• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern THE WALKING DEAD - Our Broken World [OOC - Open]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I've moved things along and now it's the night of this same day IC. If you want to write out something that occurred before the skip or respond to a post from before the skip, you may go ahead and do so.

Gears Gears wowie wowie The_OverWatcher The_OverWatcher I moved your characters around so that you are now within Faith. Feel free to write out how that process felt for your characters if you'd like. Message me if you have any questions.

I am so fucking tired rn,my reply to the rp thread will be small

People in Faith are sleeping in a preschool or something right? I feel like I read that somewhere but I can't find it. Just trying to figure out Conrad's living situation and whether he has his own room or bunking with others and whatnot.

Yes. Most are sleeping in the school, a few months be in the Y or theater, maybe. Sister Carmen sleeps in basement level of the church, and its stated she's live their by herself.

Binna, Wally, and any npc is available to talk to! Just start something or dm me!

Let us be blunt; people get horny as fuck after the world ends. It's human nature.

Everybody love Romance. As one relationship is starting to end (binna and dean) a new one takes its place.

Eddie’s main concern is avoiding Tim and Chas in fact almost ran into several survival groups just to be hit by the Cabby .

Okay Gears Gears , can I ask for a little ...... clarification on your post?

Like, I don't know how to react to it. Like I'm going to assume nobody in or near faith could see or hear anything. Gun shots are pretty loud, especially in the dead of night

He drove pretty far so know one can hear the gunshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back