• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best EX (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

T
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

A Pokemon RP with two concurrent storylines, one taking place in Kanto and one taking place in Hoenn.
That's fair, but I just don't see a lot of motivation for characters to be in Kanto or Hoenn if they aren't living there already; especially if they haven't conquered the league in their respective regions.
There's plenty of motivation. A few examples I've seen:
  • Running away from home.
  • Following their dream of being a performer.
  • A visiting researcher/research student.
  • Heck, there was once a psychic who had come to Hoenn after having psychic visions of a great calamity
I'm not necessarily saying you should copy these, these are just some examples. The world of Pokemon is much bigger than just training.

Ok, so, I have a couple of questions to ask as of currently. As I am making my lad from the Alola region… if I may ask, would Mythical Pokémon be able to be used (at least either certain types or if one can explain how they got one in a sufficient enough manner)… because I was thinking of having my researcher lad have a Meltan as one of the three (or two, still deciding) Pokémon he has within his team.

Ok, so, I have a couple of questions to ask as of currently. As I am making my lad from the Alola region… if I may ask, would Mythical Pokémon be able to be used (at least either certain types or if one can explain how they got one in a sufficient enough manner)… because I was thinking of having my researcher lad have a Meltan as one of the three (or two, still deciding) Pokémon he has within his team.
Uh... crud, I don't know. Tell you what: yes but it can't be used in battle.

And for the record, this is a case by case basis. I may be allowing Lazaro to have a mythical but that doesn't mean mythicals are fully on the table without asking.

Character one done!

I regret trying to find tropes for him. It took me so long just to find two

Oops... I saw u had an alolan vulpix, but idk realize it was also named frost... lemme go change that 😅

Yeah, I assumed that. I just didn't want there to be two of the same pokemon who also had the same nickname.

God… I am so sorry, but I had been logged out of my account for a while, and just remembered the password

Users who are viewing this thread

Back