• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
They like observing drama from a safe distance and starting lighthearted drama (like. Arguing which candy bar is the best with ur friends despite all of you knowing no one here cares), but yeah, the moment they're involved in serious drama, it's all over. They have the emotional capacity for like. 2 emotions at a time and at least one of those is always annoyance
Sounds a spiteful little shit

That's fair. Sometimes it's time to flip the bird at the world cause tired of their shit. Hopefully Ruth will rub off on her cause I'm certain Arii will rub on Ruth xD
xD

Chilling out is probably the main character development I'm going for with Arii.

And.

Y'know.

teaching themself how to give a shit

Also i cannot wait until we get human antagonists (pleasepleasepleaseplease), because I want the gang to watch Arii chomp down on someone's arm.

would using their knife probably be better? Yeah. But like. Their knife doesn't have the bonus of being slightly horrifying and carrying the opportunity for like 50 infections

Never gonna give you up stop making hot people. Though I'll redo Ariiasq since I feel I did them dirty. At the time I didn't feel confident in my art but now I am after drawing Mei. Also, do it! Romance the lovely lady xD I ship! Just like I ship Ruth and Arii

If that's the case I suppose I will post for Ruth again. It will be the last bit of conversation before the next scene. We're supposed to follow Chel, right?

STAHP POSTING BAD KIDS *Starts spraying Pumpkid Pumpkid and ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon * Joking aside the interaction between the two is pretty hilarious.

Also i cannot wait until we get human antagonists (pleasepleasepleaseplease), because I want the gang to watch Arii chomp down on someone's arm.

would using their knife probably be better? Yeah. But like. Their knife doesn't have the bonus of being slightly horrifying and carrying the opportunity for like 50 infections

Yes I will actually confirm you will get a few human antagonists. Interesting you meantion that cause that will get answer pretty well after they complete their first mission.

For Azurian Dream Azurian Dream I have no idea what they are wearing beneath otherwise I would draw a whole pose.

Basically a skirt that matches her arm sleeves also UI:HNLIUHUKHFRH<F>SFIERKHFLW I FREAKING LOVE IT Pumpkid Pumpkid YOU ARE SPOILING ME YOU BEAUTIFUL PUMPKIN T3T

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu do you peeps think you'll be able to post today? If not no worries Ill give you until Wednesday, but I will in fact be posting for sure on Wednesday.

So just as a heads up the only days I can actually post are Wednesday - Saturday hence why i am giving such a birth of extra time T3T. With that said I love all your posts thus far again this is a very strong group right out the door and i appreciate you all for that.

STAHP POSTING BAD KIDS *Starts spraying Pumpkid Pumpkid and ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon * Joking aside the interaction between the two is pretty hilarious.

Yes I will actually confirm you will get a few human antagonists. Interesting you meantion that cause that will get answer pretty well after they complete their first mission.

Basically a skirt that matches her arm sleeves also UI:HNLIUHUKHFRH<F>SFIERKHFLW I FREAKING LOVE IT Pumpkid Pumpkid YOU ARE SPOILING ME YOU BEAUTIFUL PUMPKIN T3T

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu do you peeps think you'll be able to post today? If not no worries Ill give you until Wednesday, but I will in fact be posting for sure on Wednesday.

So just as a heads up the only days I can actually post are Wednesday - Saturday hence why i am giving such a birth of extra time T3T. With that said I love all your posts thus far again this is a very strong group right out the door and i appreciate you all for that.
I will by Tommorrow

please I've been bereft of good RP for so long let me get my fix I need it

also YEAS

No! We're unhinged is all

Lol, you're welcome. Once I get everyone I plan on drawing them together for fun.

That's ok. We all lead busy lives. Awe, I appreciate ya too. Also, I agree. This is a great group. I'm looking forward for the long run.

Idk why I had the random thought of just Ruth crying and Arii while not emotional just pulls out their knife as an excuse to finally stab someone and asks "who did it?"

No! We're unhinged is all

Lol, you're welcome. Once I get everyone I plan on drawing them together for fun.

That's ok. We all lead busy lives. Awe, I appreciate ya too. Also, I agree. This is a great group. I'm looking forward for the long run.

Idk why I had the random thought of just Ruth crying and Arii while not emotional just pulls out their knife as an excuse to finally stab someone and asks "who did it?"
Arii like

Stop... stop doing that. It's weird. will you stop if I kill the person who did it?

I'm glad I managed to finish this to uno reverse you. Its from the ruth goes goth/punk convo. Thanks for drawing mei though you really captured her.
Azurian Dream Azurian Dream if you romance mei you get some funny dialog options depending how far in the rp it is.
You're welcome:P

I fucking love this!!! Omg 😭 lmao how dare Ruth use Non water proof mascara. How else is she officially emo?

Lol Mei duologue? Sounds like a video game xD hurry up and unlock Azurian. We're all curious

Ruth:

View attachment 1154015
Permission to do so. That or just crying over a candy bar

Edit: That reminds me. ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon why does Arii hold the knife so much. I noticed they're super vigilant with it. Do they want to stab someone? Or is it fear?
Mostly just the ingrained instinct of keeping tabs on your weapons (trust me, you really don't wanna lose track of your rifle if you think you've downed a deer but it's getting ready to try and gore you) but also a bit of nervous habit. They like having something in their hands cause otherwise they don't know what to do with them

Mostly just the ingrained instinct of keeping tabs on your weapons (trust me, you really don't wanna lose track of your rifle if you think you've downed a deer but it's getting ready to try and gore you) but also a bit of nervous habit. They like having something in their hands cause otherwise they don't know what to do with them
Never went hunting. I'm too much of a sweet bean.

Oh I see. *Draws Ruth holding hands with Arii* maybe that will work

Never went hunting. I'm too much of a sweet bean.

Oh I see. *Draws Ruth holding hands with Arii* maybe that will work

Crying, caterwauling, screaming that's so cute I'm ngl cause Arii hates people in their space but will tolerate it if they like the person enough

also xD

I was raised out in the asshole of nowhere, so first thing I got to learn when hunting was "unless you can see for yourself the animal ain't breathing, then there is a nonzero possibility it will get up and try and kill you" so i imparted that onto Arii 'cause it makes for some excellent future possibilities

Users who are viewing this thread

Back