• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I can't wait for Arii to realize what's actually going on because boy do they not have the bandwidth for this

They do still have their knife! I don't know how much use it's gonna be, but I figured I should give them something for early rp xD
That is exactly why I'm sticking Ruth with them. Gotta have protection xD They can always peel coconuts with it or ya know, stab a digimon

That is exactly why I'm sticking Ruth with them. Gotta have protection xD They can always peel coconuts with it or ya know, stab a digimon
They would absolutely stab a digimon if it came down to it tbh

Also fun fact!

I completely forgot to draw Arii's glasses on their fc so now they just. Didn't get zorped in with them. RIP

Anybody participating in the card tournament fancy being Ace's friend? I mentioned in his backstory that his friend is participating in it. If not, I can just make it an NPC.

Anybody participating in the card tournament fancy being Ace's friend? I mentioned in his backstory that his friend is participating in it. If not, I can just make it an NPC.
Ruth can be that friend. But realistically she hasn't actually made any physical friends but she does have online friends so if they are online friends she can be one. Plus I like that they both got bunnies

Ruth can be that friend. But realistically she hasn't actually made any physical friends but she does have online friends so if they are online friends she can be one. Plus I like that they both got bunnies
Online works, Ace probably doesn't get out too much anyway what with his priority right now being his athletics.

Mei's character colors are black, purple, and pink or the gold/silver money colors for wealth themes so I would most likely use one of those or combo them as well. I am not attached to anything though so I am fine filling in whatever color is left after everyone else choses.

What colour is everyone digivices? I thinking for Ace either red, pink or a mix of the two.

That's a cool question. Hmmm... The colour that comes to my mind for Kimi is yellow. Maybe with a bit of white? Or green!

I shall think on this....

I'm kind of tempted to edit the digivice now with Azurian Dream Azurian Dream permission.

Also, we have a good cast and I realized Kimi is Twist Twist I meant to tag you since Ruth mentions her strength lol.

Speaking of realizations about Twist, that is the lighthouse from "Round the Twist" isn't it?

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Everybody calm down!

OH GAWD

<iframe src="Black Friday GIF by Eurocarnavales - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>
let me know if I need to change anything since I kinda? tried to use the info from the starter but also keep it vauge

Nay its perfect.

I'll post once I get home

WOOOOOOO

Finally posted! 😭 I'm ready for Ruth to freak out

lol I mean giant metal serpent and falling from the sky is a regular tuesday Ruth XD

I can't wait for Arii to realize what's actually going on because boy do they not have the bandwidth for this

XD okay you got me good with that.

But do they have a knife?

>.>

They do still have their knife! I don't know how much use it's gonna be, but I figured I should give them something for early rp xD

>.> knife mechanics inbound

XD I will pay to see them do that just so I can have the digimon look down at them with confusion

They would absolutely stab a digimon if it came down to it tbh

XD oh gawd

Also fun fact!

I completely forgot to draw Arii's glasses on their fc so now they just. Didn't get zorped in with them. RIP

XD Well damn

I feel that. I forgot Ruth has a hat. I guess the hat was glued the whole time she was falling.

A worthy friend to have in the beginning stages

Mimi logic XD she got a hat tie.

What colour is everyone digivices? I thinking for Ace either red, pink or a mix of the two.

Ravens is lime green mixed with some red

Mei's character colors are black, purple, and pink or the gold/silver money colors for wealth themes so I would most likely use one of those or combo them as well. I am not attached to anything though so I am fine filling in whatever color is left after everyone else choses.

She got that bling.

Ruth is purple or Indigo since she has virus types.

I am so happy that balanced out XD

That's a cool question. Hmmm... The colour that comes to my mind for Kimi is yellow. Maybe with a bit of white? Or green!

I shall think on this....

The true challenge begins

I'm thinking mainly black with an orange edge

Nice

I'm kind of tempted to edit the digivice now with Azurian Dream Azurian Dream permission.

Also, we have a good cast and I realized Kimi is Twist Twist I meant to tag you since Ruth mentions her strength lol.

What would you like to good soul?

HEY WHAT A WONDERFULL KIND OF DAY

..................................................................................................................

I shall post again once we get all boots on the ground. I'll cut off time on Saturday this week. Though if everyone posts earlier I'll also get my post up early x3.

OH GAWD

<iframe src="Black Friday GIF by Eurocarnavales - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Nay its perfect.

WOOOOOOO

lol I mean giant metal serpent and falling from the sky is a regular tuesday Ruth XD

>.>

XD I will pay to see them do that just so I can have the digimon look down at them with confusion

XD oh gawd

XD Well damn

She got that bling.

Nice

..................................................................................................................

I shall post again once we get all boots on the ground. I'll cut off time on Saturday this week. Though if everyone posts earlier I'll also get my post up early x3.

KEK!

Also Hikaru's is Dark Grey, Like Their Neutralness.

OH GAWD

Nay its perfect.

WOOOOOOO

>.>

XD oh gawd

XD Well damn

She got that bling.

Nice

There's the boss! Welcome to the comedy club-err digital world. Yep! Falling into the digital world is a regular occurrence for Ruth. She just forgot her the effects her meds give her.

Also what do you mean "What would I liked to good soul?"

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back