• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Whispers: A Spark in the Kingdom RP CS (Open)

Anyone else want to interact with Turei? Also, do you think Trill could be a interesting place to visit later on?

Maybe, maybe not? I don’t really have a solid answer to that, as on the one hand it would be interesting, but on the other what purpose would going there serve for the plot of the story? It’s a bit of a balancing thing when deciding where we end up at, so I will think about it and if there could be an actual reason to go there, then I’d be Interest to say the least.

Maybe, maybe not? I don’t really have a solid answer to that, as on the one hand it would be interesting, but on the other what purpose would going there serve for the plot of the story? It’s a bit of a balancing thing when deciding where we end up at, so I will think about it and if there could be an actual reason to go there, then I’d be Interest to say the least.

Ok. Also, expect Turei not to be used to conduct within the castle. For example, he will be extremely uncomfortable in Maxian Formal wear and he might get pissed at a servant or two and might end up punching them. Don't worry though, he will still remain loyal. Also, expect him to avoid sunlight like the plague.

Ok. Also, expect Turei not to be used to conduct within the castle. For example, he will be extremely uncomfortable in Maxian Formal wear and he might get pissed at a servant or two and might end up punching them. Don't worry though, he will still remain loyal. Also, expect him to avoid sunlight like the plague.

Yeah, about the sunlight thing, just let me know when you want to get rid of that curse on him, as Mr. Ursula isn’t the only one who can lift the curse. It’s up to you whenever you want him to be able to go into the sunlight. :)

And just don’t go overboard, and he should be fine. He is new and learning, and as long as he is willing to try and change, that won’t go unnoticed, even in my own eyes. :)

I will bring that up when Turei hides in a closet to avoid the sunrise and refuses to come out.

Well good luck until then, as The Lion King has one simple rule that applies to The Maxia Kingdom as well, everything the light touches is the kingdom, so with that much light, good luck avoiding it, :)

Name: Oogie Boogie

Character Based on and origin: Oogie Boogie in Nightmare Before Christmas

Appearance:
oogie_boogie_by_nickmockoviak-d5ihtwr-744x1024.jpg

Weapon: Gambling themed death traps which aren't exactly mobile

Sub-Weapon: Venomous Snake tongue

Powers and abilities:
Vaccum Suction with the strength of a jet engine
Ghost Control
Bug Control
Strong enough to easily move "Sandy Claws"

History: Oogie Boogie was once the ruler of the holiday known as Bug Day which fell out of favor rather quickly. Forcing the bugs to gather together into one being and to move to another holiday, choosing Halloween. He wasn't exactly an outsider as his appearance was plenty scary and he got himself some minions, Lock, Shock, and Barrel who helped him with his plans. One which was to take over Halloween Town and make it the new Bug Day. This plan failed and he was defeated and banished, however his minions didn't receive as bad a punishment.
After his defeat Oogie Boogie spent much of his time underground building a torture chamber based on his love for gambling. Shock, Lock, and Barrel eventually returned to their master with the news of some fellow but the name of Sandy Claws being abducted by Jack. This got his mind whirring, if something happened to Sandy Claws good ol' Jack would get the blame and punishment.
So the plan went into action of capturing Sandy Claws, Shock, Lock, and Barrel taking him to Oogie where he tied down to be an ingredient in some Snake and Spider stew. Briefly being distracted by Sally who he'd call Jack's girlfriend, only to nab her as well.
Luckily for them Jack was there to save the day and Oogie was reduced to nothing but a mass of bugs, scattering everywhere without a leader and tumbling into the stew. However the brain bug survived narrowly, injured but alive. The bug sought out Lock, Shock, and Barrel who were all too happy to see that Oogie was alive and agreed to help him. To the rest of Halloween Town Oogie Boogie was long gone but to the three pranksters they knew the truth. Oogie Boogie was put back together good as new with better stitching too. And he'd made his lair a lot deadlier in his spare time.

Extra Things or Extra Details:

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 I’m feeling like Elizabeth will double cross your group later on. If your okay with that.

The only question is if you are still going to make her on the good guy side in the end of the RP or not? This is the only question that I need an answer to before anything else, as it will help me know who I’m dealing with right away and know how her role will play out in the end. :)

I am thinking that Turei is probably gonna be Simba's new bodyguard. Especially after the incident with Galva and the cannonball. Also, would anyone else wanna try to interact with Turei?

I am thinking that Turei is probably gonna be Simba's new bodyguard. Especially after the incident with Galva and the cannonball. Also, would anyone else wanna try to interact with Turei?

Well I don’t know how well that would go over at first since Simba does need time to grieve at some point. But I like the idea and say go ahead and try it out. :)

Also, my other characters will interact with Turei soon, I just keep on having to make posts to other people in the same room. Everyone is just showing up in the story now, which is dividing the attention at the moment. So my characters will interact with him soon. :)

Also, I am not the type of person to put a minimum on how much you need to put into a post, but your latest post just seems too short to me and almost like a one liner in a way. If there is any way you can expand upon it, that would be great, as one liners just basically act against my slight OCD.

Also, ManyFaces ManyFaces , just wanted to let you know that I haven’t forgotten about Tamatoa, I’m still working on that and it will be coming up shortly. And I will allow for the time skip, but it will start on my next post since I have an idea for the time skip. :)

Finally, I am starting to not feel so great at the moment, so I am not going to post for the rest of the night and see how I am feeling tomorrow, and if I feel good again, then everything will continue like normal, but if I feel bad still, then I might not post tomorrow so I have time to rest. It all depends on how I feel in the morning.

Also, I am not the type of person to put a minimum on how much you need to put into a post, but your latest post just seems too short to me and almost like a one liner in a way. If there is any way you can expand upon it, that would be great, as one liners just basically act against my slight OCD.

Also, ManyFaces ManyFaces , just wanted to let you know that I haven’t forgotten about Tamatoa, I’m still working on that and it will be coming up shortly. And I will allow for the time skip, but it will start on my next post since I have an idea for the time skip. :)

Finally, I am starting to not feel so great at the moment, so I am not going to post for the rest of the night and see how I am feeling tomorrow, and if I feel good again, then everything will continue like normal, but if I feel bad still, then I might not post tomorrow so I have time to rest. It all depends on how I feel in the morning.
Oh just wanted to be sure
Hope you feel better though!

After resting for today, I think I might be able to post tomorrow or the next day at the very latest. I will try and not hold everyone up for too long, and so I will definitely post soon. :)

(This may be a bit selfish, or a lot, but still....)

Posts from me will be slower than normal for the next few days so I can play Pokemon Ultra Sun. Having a new Pokemon game is like a holiday time for me, and so I would very much like to be able to play it. But I will post eventually and not spread too far apart. So like expect one post every other day instead of trying to post soon after everyone else like I normally do. The RP will continue, though, and should be back to a regular post schedule before the week is up.

Also, I am sorry for not posting yet, I’ve been busy and not feeling well this week at times, so I am going to try and post tomorrow/today, depending on time zone but it will be Friday. :)

Update: Just doing Phillip’s post alone is already long enough, so I feel the need to just update and say that I am still working on my post, and expect it to be kind of long, since it is quite a time to have a long post. :)

The post shall come in the next few days, and sorry for the delays, I just need time to do things. :)

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting a lot, I have been busy with some family stuff but I'm going to be posting either today or tomorrow if I have time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back