• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Whispers: A Spark in the Kingdom RP CS (Open)

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting a lot, I have been busy with some family stuff but I'm going to be posting either today or tomorrow if I have time.

You’re fine, I’ve been busy as well and my post is already going to be long, so you are totally fine. Take as much time as you think you need, for there is no rush.

Happy Thanksgiving for those who celebrate it! I just wanted to let you know that I am thankful we get to do this RP together and that you all decided to join it. You all could have chosen to do any RP on this site, basically, but I am glad and thankful you chose to give my crazy ideas a try. This is my first RP that I have created myself on here, and it just means the world to me that you all decided to join it. Thank you all very much for being apart of my story, and I can’t wait to see how far this story goes. :)

Thank you all and Happy Thanksgiving (or whatever day it feels like to you),

WakingDawn96 :)

If you let Turei out of the castle he might end up like Ariel from the Little Mermaid when she first saw a city. Except, it might end with a huge fist fight.

I can’t believe that I had to report spam posted in my own RP. There was someone who just posted and took one of NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 early posts and just added spam to it. If you all see this happening anywhere else, please report it, even if it isn’t on my RP. I never had this happen to me before, but I don’t like it and just feel like other members wouldn’t like it either, so please report any spam you see on here.

Just felt like sharing this and letting you all know to be careful. Please report if you see something like this, I want us all to have fun on this site, no matter what topic we post in.

Name: Snow (Also known as The Snow Queen)

Character Based on and origin: The Snow Queen

Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/06/73/81/067381f69097b5df00bddfc190a7e14f--snow-queen-anime-pictures.jpg

Weapon: Ice and Snow Powers

Powers and abilities: Powers of Snow and Ice

Name: Prince Adin “Jack” Frost

Character Based on and origin: Based on Jack Frost and is related to Anna and Elsa of Arendelle (Frozen) (Though he doesn’t know it, as he grew up in a kingdom further from them and only knows he has family elsewhere in the world)

Appearance: King Elsa (All rights go to SquChan and I own nothing of this picture, I just am simply a fan of this design and feel like it best fits this character. I will not be taking credit for this design at all, and I will not reupload it either, just sharing it as a visual is all)

Weapon: The same powers and abilities as Elsa but with more control

Sub-Weapon: Ice’s Blade (A winter themed sword)

Powers and abilities: The same powers and abilities as Elsa but with more control

History: Grew up in the kingdom of Glacia, a kingdom that is inspired by Greenland. He is the first born of five children to King Aderet and Queen Evika, and as such the one next in line to be king. His mother was known across the land for having magical ice and snow powers and this was something that was passed down when Adin was born. His mother taught him how to use his powers and have control over them, and that connection made him close to his mother. However, one day, Queen Evika went missing and was later found to be dead. From this experience, Adin hasn’t come into touch of what happened, and as such often leaves his home to be by himself. But as fate would have it, he found one place he could spend time by himself, a place he never knew existed, Christmas Town. However, spending too much time there made him into a legend among the people and they nicknamed him to “Jack” after an experience with Jack Skellington, which meant to them an outsider with powers. Now his alter ego has been heard across in legends, most of them not true, but some are, and he is thought to be a myth, but he really exists, just not in the way people think he does. His one goal in life, however, is to find out what happened to his mother and bring her story to justice.

Name: Luke Koupe

Character Based on and origin: It’s a long story, but at one point he took on the appearance of that of the Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat, but was humanoid. He basically is his own character, though, and not really based on anyone else aside from that one appearance he took. However, he could be seen with parallels to The Beast from Beauty and the Beast, but even that is just coming from how people treated him, and it really isn’t his own character so he is different than Prince Adam.

Appearance:
66fa588a158c60c7e81830d9ed064c83--anime-neko-anime-guys.jpg

Wolf appearance:
hqdefault.jpg

Shadow Wolf appearance:
0b445deb75e880b2a95b5515a8bc14ad.jpg

Weapon: A special sword that draws out a person’s true potential, as long as that person is in sync with one’s self. This sword also has powerful magic capabilities, and can grant the wielder unique abilities as well

Powers and abilities: When a blood red colored moon appears in the sky, can become a wolf, and if he is not in control of himself, can become a dangerous shadow wolf with quick speed and powerful strength

History: A guy from another dimension, who lost the one thing that mattered the most to him, and couldn’t handle being in his universe without it. As such, he tried to escape to a place where he could learn how to control himself, but ended up in the Untold Dimension and in Wonderland of all places. He has failed almost every single time to keep the darkness within his broken heart in check, and thus doesn’t feel like he can be around other people for fear he may hurt them. The only person he can trust himself to be around is Herc for the sole fact that they both lost what mattered to them, and they feel like they understand each other’s true pains, almost like they were bothers in pain.

Just a heads up, we are entering into the next chapter in the RP, and that chapter will mainly focus around the characters of Snow (The Snow Queen) and Adin “Jack” Frost in a soon to be winter scenario. Adin “Jack” Frost is to be the hero the story will focus around, with Prince Simba and every other hero character trying to help Adin out. Meanwhile, Snow is to be the main villain of this chapter and will serve as the true first boss like character in the story, and all the villain characters will be pulled into her schemes. It’s like a second season almost, and you have a new story arc to follow along, and the main characters are to follow along that arc before arriving in the next one. Also, this arc is perfect for this time of year and I feel like it will be a good starting place for what happens after everyone is ensemble together.

Just wanted to let you all know about this,

WakingDawn96

We seem to have a couple of people in the RP that hasn’t logged on in a while. Those being Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert and NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

If anybody knows how to find them, please send them back. If they don’t log back in soon, then, I’m afraid, I would have no choice but to replace them and find new people who can play their parts. I want everyone to have fun, and we all do this together and enjoy it, but I can’t wait around forever for some people to log back in and post, for that wouldn’t be fair to the characters in this RP, and especially the people of the RP. Let’s face facts, some people join RPs, then go missing, and while it’s sad they leave and you might miss them and wonder what happened to them, it isn’t right to just wait for them to come back after awhile, since they might not ever come back. I feel like the RP would just be brought down if we waited forever for people to show back up, who might not.

Now, I get life can become busy, and sometimes we forget to do things, and it doesn’t help we entered the holiday season. Plus I know emergencies can happen, and bad things come up in life. (My seven year old cousin died three years ago, and I couldn’t handle being much online on any site, and I couldn’t handle talking to people for a little while that weren’t family or people I had to talk to, and I couldn’t handle in the slightest RPing at all. So I’ve been on the very low end of things, and know these things can happen in an instant.) So I’m not saying this to just replace those types of people, since life happens, and that is more important. But I would at least like to know if a person is okay or not, and if they are ever deciding to come back.

For all these reasons, I feel like I have no choice but to look for replacements, if people don’t log back on, and at least tell me they are okay. Trust me, I am not doing this out of wanting to, as I wanted to RP with each and everyone of you, and I feel awful about even posting this. But sometimes, when you start a group project, the leader has to step in eventually and make sure that the project doesn’t die off, so that way everyone else who still supports the project doesn’t have to face the consequences of the fallout. This is simply a thing I have to get across, and something that I must do if worst comes to worst, I honestly am dying inside by just writing this.

So please, if you all know how to contact and find these people, then please send them my way, otherwise, I am forced to find replacements for them, which is something I wouldn’t like to do, but would have to.

I hope everyone else who still supports this RP has fun, and I hope that the missing users show back up again,

WakingDawn96

Found a couple of images that you could use for Ursula since he doesn't have a pic
Ah unless you didn't plan on making a bio for him XD

tumblr_oll4oxPmNR1ul94kjo1_r1_500.png

male_ursula_mermaid_reader___poor_fortunate_soul_by_miyuxthenobody-d8hvqft.jpg

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96

The point of Mr. Ursula is that he stay a surprise and a mystery to all. I wasn’t planning on making a bio for him, as he is a special character who won’t have a bio. I appreciate you searching and offering, but I simply must refuse since a part of his character is to not be seen by the audience, but that you still know that he is around. Also, he doesn’t look anything like those, as he doesn’t look anything like the real Ursula. Again, thank you, but I simply must refuse in this case, hope you can understand why.

If anybody on here knows of someone who would be willing to join this RP in the role of Meg from Hercules, Nala from The Lion King, Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and/or take on an understudy role and play as the Princess Aurora already established in the RP, please send them my way. I had plans for these characters, and so we need to start looking for people, and I think this will be a group effort search, I simply can’t do it alone this time. Anyone and any help will surely be accepted here, just as long as we follow the rules and find people who won’t vanish without a trace of where they went. :)

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 has returned and will be keeping her roles. Now we just need a Belle, a Meg, and a Nala to be added to the story, :)

(And welcome back Neko, it will be great having you around again. :))

;) I'll make a post tomorrow. Is there anything I need to catch up on?

Just know that we have entered into the first real villain stage in what I like to think of as chapter 2. A sudden winter is coming because of Snow, the Snow Queen, and the hero of the story that shall eventually be joining Simba and his group will be Prince Adin who is sort of based on Jack Frost. Simba and his group are still dealing with Tetch’s attack aftermath, while Merrick, Hook, and Mrithun shall soon be heading off to track down Tetch, who planned to find Hades of the Underworld. Tetch has joined with Snow, but her plan has yet to be revealed. Oogie Boogie has been hired by Chernabog to track down Adin in Christmas Town. Tamatoa is being confronted by Ursula for his failure in his mission. And Aladdin, Genie, Dezòd, and Herc have teamed up and are in Wonderland right now dealing with Luke and Herc wants to try and recruit Luke into the cause. As for Maleficent, Phillip, and Aurora, you haven’t been on, so those characters are right where you left them after I posted for Phillip a little while ago. You may want to go find my last post on Phillip to know where we left those characters.

And that is pretty much what is going on right now, hope this helps to get you back into things. :)

You know, I kinda want to make Jack Sparrow, but I'll need to catch up on my Pirates of the Caribbean.

Mmm i'm moving tomorrow so i'm unsure if i'll be able to keep up with this along with the other rp i'm in <:(

Mmm i'm moving tomorrow so i'm unsure if i'll be able to keep up with this along with the other rp i'm in <:(

Do you need a break? Or do you want to just quit? If you need a week or two before posting, then that is fine. However if you want to quit, then that is fine as well, I just need to know what you would want to do about your characters. It will be sad to see you go, but it’s your choice, and I will respect what you choose to do. It’s been nice having you around, but if you must leave then you shall be missed. So please tell me honestly, what you would like to do and what you would like to do about your characters. Whatever you choose to do will be respected, no matter what the decision. And no matter what, I wish you the best in life, and hope your move goes over well. :)

Do you need a break? Or do you want to just quit? If you need a week or two before posting, then that is fine. However if you want to quit, then that is fine as well, I just need to know what you would want to do about your characters. It will be sad to see you go, but it’s your choice, and I will respect what you choose to do. It’s been nice having you around, but if you must leave then you shall be missed. So please tell me honestly, what you would like to do and what you would like to do about your characters. Whatever you choose to do will be respected, no matter what the decision. And no matter what, I wish you the best in life, and hope your move goes over well. :)

Hnn it's really tough to decide. I feel as though if I return from a break my interest will be gone, yet I don't want to quit either. Can't handle posting probably. Man this whole rp has been fun and i'd hate to say goodbye. I'd feel kinda responsible if things start dragging down.
I hnnn guess I might have to quit though, maybe if it's still kicking I could join again or something VwV
It is my sincerest appologies for not saying anything about my situation sooner though.

Hnn it's really tough to decide. I feel as though if I return from a break my interest will be gone, yet I don't want to quit either. Can't handle posting probably. Man this whole rp has been fun and i'd hate to say goodbye. I'd feel kinda responsible if things start dragging down.
I hnnn guess I might have to quit though, maybe if it's still kicking I could join again or something VwV
It is my sincerest appologies for not saying anything about my situation sooner though.

Here, I’ll tell you what. You don’t have to quit for good, I will make it to where you could return if you ever chose to, even if you don’t. I will have it to where your characters are still in the world, just gone for now. If you ever chose to come back, I would help you get back into things. But if you don’t come back, then your characters would still exist in the world, just gone for the rest of the story. I will leave your characters open-ended so that you can return one day, if you want, and if you don’t come back, then they would still be around just not being a focus in the story anymore. And, again, this is book 1, and I actually have plans for a book 2 and maybe, depending on what happens, a spin-off book, so there will be time for you to come back one day if you want, and you could rejoin as your characters or as new ones. Just because you have to leave for now doesn’t mean you can’t one day be apart of the series again. So I will leave your characters open-ended, and if you come back they will still be here waiting for you, but if you don’t come back, then I understand and your characters will still exist in the world, just not be apart of the story anymore. The future isn’t written in stone, so you can always come back, or not, even if it doesn’t happen in this RP.

Either way though, I hope you have a great life and I give you my best wishes. If you ever need anything, please contact me, as I hope that just because this happen, it doesn’t mean that we can’t see each other around on RPNation. Have a great life, and if you ever want to come back, feel free to contact me. :)

If you are wondering where the village scene is going let's just say insulting a former savage is not a good idea.

If you are wondering where the village scene is going let's just say insulting a former savage is not a good idea.

(Don’t know how I missed this.) Just don’t kill anybody, kay? If Turei gets too out of control, Simba will step in, and Simba will not be too happy. But I kind of also want that to happen, so whatever. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back