• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Whispers: A Spark in the Kingdom RP CS (Open)

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 How can I have my character introduced in the RP?

Well, that really all depends on you. You can either somehow show up where another member and their character already are, or you can start out in a new location, and I will follow up with a post getting you to where you need to go. So it really all depends on where you want to start at location wise, from there I will help you any way that I can. :)

No rush, definitely no rush, but when you all post on the next couple of posts, beginning trying to wrap up what your character is doing, unless you are like Tamatoa and Aurora and Maleficent, which in that case just keep going with what you are doing. We are going to start slowly going into the next chapter of this RP and that means the next step for our characters so if you are like Tetch, finish up what you are doing very soon. That is all, take your time on posting. :)

I need to find a way to fulfill Tetch's promise or else say good bye to his crew.

Ah, but there’s the thing, you won’t fulfill the promise, just like Tamatoa, Tetch must lose the first match, and lose this time. However, don’t worry about your crew, as Mr. Ursula may be a man of his word, but in the rare occasion when you do something right, then there can always be a change to the plan. In this case, you basically, even though I did the post, killed Galva, and from that a new deal can be struck. The new deal would be that you killed Galva, so Mr. Ursula will now make it to where you keep your crew. The only thing is, you will stay your cursed self for the time being, but there will be another chance for you to break the curse, I promise you that, and I promise you will keep your crew even if you fail in capturing The Prince.

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 How can I have my character introduced in the RP?

I may be planning on taking a trip somewhere with Hercules, Dezòd, Aladdin, and hopefully Genie, and I think the location we are going to will be the perfect location to introduce your character, that is if you are still joining. :)

Would it be possible to make another CS?
I was thinking of Oogie Boogie

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96

Oogie Boogie is a fine choice, and so yes, go right ahead and make another CS if you want to. I don’t really want to put a limitation to how many character sheets a single user can have, cause that isn’t my style normally, but I do like people to keep in mind to not have more characters than you can use, meaning the only limit is the limit you set for yourself. :)

Name: Prince Simba (The Lion Prince)

Character Based on and origin: While he is a new character made completely for this RP, he draws inspiration from multiple fairy tale princes......

.......But also is primarily based on Simba from The Lion King

Appearance:
5dccb9968953648343d18dcf77a1b63b--anime-male-anime-guys.jpg

Lion Appearance:
lion_of_venice_by_taintedsilence.jpg

Weapon: Magic's Blade (A sword that can channel magical elements into itself to power it up for attack)

Sub-Weapon: Magic

Abilities: Is Able to Transform Into A Lion With Wings

History: The Prince is the guy who lives in The Maxia Kingdom, the guy who was in the description for the RP. His goal is to find heroes to join his cause in stopping the bad guys before they bring utter darkness to the world. He is the leader, and he only wants what is best for not just kingdom, but the entire world.

I have had this edited and up for a few days now, but has anybody noticed until now, I wonder? :)

He is probably gonna be a heavily tattooed pirate who decided to defect after what could be a brief fight with the Prince. And no, it is not Mr. Crusher.

He is probably gonna be a heavily tattooed pirate who decided to defect after what could be a brief fight with the Prince.

Fine with me, just as long as the tattoos aren’t offensive. I kind of like this idea, myself, so I say go for it and try it out if that is what you want, of course. :)

So, I have three characters that I feel should be add into this RP, and so I am going to start a new system to this RP called “WakingDawn96’s Request: Looking For......” and in this system, I will send out a character I am looking for someone to RP as, and see if I get any takers. It’s okay if I don’t, and no one is being force to RP as these characters, it just a request I have for them to appear, and nothing more than a request that may or may not happen. This is just a way to show who I am looking for, and nothing more really. Okay, with that settled....

WakingDawn96’s Request: Looking For......

A Nala (The Lion King) character who is like Prince Simba and is mainly a human, but can transform into a Lion as well, wings are optional. :)

A Megara (from Hercules) like character, can be any formula and scenario you want, be creative with this one! :)

A Belle (Beauty and the Beast), should be simple to do, and I need someone who is willing to stand up to the Big Bad Wolf himself with this character

These are just three characters I am looking for, and am requesting. There can (and most likely) will come a time when we need more characters than this, and I just simply can’t RP as everyone, so this is just a fun mini request system that I would like to do. And it’s okay if you have a character in this RP already, if you feel like taking on any of these roles, then go right ahead. I don’t really mind people having more than one character as long as they can handle it themselves. :)

Name: Turei

Character Based on and origin: (Only for those who are taking Disney characters and rewriting their stories) OC

Appearance: Joshia is a tall, muscular man with long, black, messy hair, Tan Skin and wild Green eyes. He is covered with Tattoos all over his body from his face to his legs. The designs vary from a dragon all the way to a snake.

Weapon: (Optional) A Cutless

Sub-Weapon: (Optional) A pistol

Powers and abilities: N/A

History: Turei is a native from the island of Trill. Growing up, he was raised to be a warrior to fight for both his family and his tribe. When he was 16, he had his first skirmish with a rival tribe where he got his first battle scar in the form of a lucky slash across the chest. After the battle, Turei found that he enjoyed combat and boasted that he was the best warrior on the island. To prove this, he gave himself a tattoo every time he won a battle. Over the course of 13 years, Turei received over 50 tattoos all over his body.

When Turei was 29, he grew cocky with his talent of combat and issued a challenge. This challenge stated that if a man were to best Turei in combat, Turei was to become his slave. A few months after this challenge,, Turei was visited by a pirate captain named Tetch who accepted his challenge. Turei, of course, accepted his challenge, thinking he would easily best the Captain. But, much to his shock and horror, he lost the duel and was forced to join Tetch's crew.

Eventually, Turei began to enjoy piracy, seeing it as a way to prove his combat skills to the world outside the island of Trill. He, along with the rest of Tetch's crew, fell victim to The Curse which condemned them to be nocturnal for the rest of their lives. During the next five long agonizing years Turei grew to resent Tetch and vowed that if he showed a act of cowardice he would forever leave his service and serve the next man who beat him in a fight.

Name: Turei

Character Based on and origin: (Only for those who are taking Disney characters and rewriting their stories) OC

Appearance: Joshia is a tall, muscular man with long, black, messy hair, Tan Skin and wild Green eyes. He is covered with Tattoos all over his body from his face to his legs. The designs vary from a dragon all the way to a snake.

Weapon: (Optional) A Cutless

Sub-Weapon: (Optional) A pistol

Powers and abilities: N/A

History: Turei is a native from the island of Trill. Growing up, he was raised to be a warrior to fight for both his family and his tribe. When he was 16, he had his first skirmish with a rival tribe where he got his first battle scar in the form of a lucky slash across the chest. After the battle, Turei found that he enjoyed combat and boasted that he was the best warrior on the island. To prove this, he gave himself a tattoo every time he won a battle. Over the course of 13 years, Turei received over 50 tattoos all over his body.

When Turei was 29, he grew cocky with his talent of combat and issued a challenge. This challenge stated that if a man were to best Turei in combat, Turei was to become his slave. A few months after this challenge,, Turei was visited by a pirate captain named Tetch who accepted his challenge. Turei, of course, accepted his challenge, thinking he would easily best the Captain. But, much to his shock and horror, he lost the duel and was forced to join Tetch's crew.

Eventually, Turei began to enjoy piracy, seeing it as a way to prove his combat skills to the world outside the island of Trill. He, along with the rest of Tetch's crew, fell victim to The Curse which condemned them to be nocturnal for the rest of their lives. During the next five long agonizing years Turei grew to resent Tetch and vowed that if he showed a act of cowardice he would forever leave his service and serve the next man who beat him in a fight.

Accepted. :)

Prepare for a fight with " The Savage" because he sure as hell won't listen to Simba's warning.

Hey, as long as it’s not too long of a fight, then bring it on. :P

(And I say too long, because I just don’t have much attention to fight for a long time. I like quick and more simple battles than long and drawn out ones. It’s something that even applies to video games that I enjoy :))

Here’s a quick recap of what has been going on in the RP:

Prince Phillip saved a girl, under the name of Claire, from being attacked by a wolf, and traveled with her to meet Maleficent, who turns out to be not evil and misunderstood. The three of them are now talking, and now Phillip knows the girl he rescued was in fact Aurora but under a false name to protect herself.

Aladdin has teamed up with Genie and they went to find Hercules, who turns out to not actually be the hero they thought that he was. Then while Herc and Genie were arguing about Herc not wanting to join The Prince’s cause, the nephew of Jafar, Dezòd, kidnapped Aladdin and had him chained to a wall at Phil’s old cave. (Who is currently gone as everyone who Herc cares for is as well, because Hades fought Herc before he was ready and took everything from Herc) From there, Herc and Genie found Aladdin and were introduced to Dezòd, only for Dezòd to attack, and Herc did a brave thing of protecting Genie. From there, after Dezòd did not believe what his uncle did, Genie showed him that he was wrong and from there Dezòd stopped the fighting and Aladdin, Herc, Dezòd, and Genie became a team and now they went to Herc’s old art classroom and found a blank canvas, but it was actually a magic portal into a circular room with many doors on the wall.

Mr. Ursula made a deal with Tamatoa and from there Tamatoa went to the Maxia Kingdom’s castle and went to the tunnels under the castle. And from there he was sent flying in battle with Princess Alana and ended up on a island near the castle but still further away from it and found a guy who called the island his home, being Koda.

The Prince (who is Prince Simba) was on his way to find Robin Hood when he ran into Merrick instead, and from there recruited Merrick instead. They flew on the back of a horse with magical wings to The Prince’s castle and from there met Galva, The Prince’s right hand man, but soon after Tetch, who made a deal with Mr. Ursula to capture The Prince, attacked and stormed the castle and after Hook and Mrithun arrived to help Merrick fight off the pirates, The Prince, under Galva’s orders to keep him safe, ran to the entrance of the tunnels but was too late and Tetch caught up to him. After a quick battle, Galva arrived but was shortly killed by a stray cannonball and from there The Prince grew so mad that he became his Lion self and fought with Tetch, but Tetch was a coward in the end and began to run away, and now the rest of the pirate crew are interested with “The Savage” who was one of Tetch’s crew members but ended up losing respect for his captain and is now about to fight The Prince.

And that is pretty much everything that has happened in a nutshell until right now. :)

Last edited:
Turei is doing the whole " slave to the winner of the duel" thing with Simba the same way he did it with Tetch.

Turei is doing the whole " slave to the winner of the duel" thing with Simba the same way he did it with Tetch.

I know what he is trying to do, and I get that. But The Maxia Kingdom, like every other kingdom, has its own laws and the way it does things. You can still serve under Simba, Just Simba is not going to let it be by Turei being a slave. So your deal to yourself still stands that you do serve the victor, but you just don’t have to be a slave to serve someone.

Character Sheet:

Name: Rapunzel of Corona

Character Based on and origin: Tangled

Appearance:
7db08892fb446d2f2fa6c4e62d26e1ca--rapunzel-drawing-rapunzel-fanart.jpg

Weapon: Cut hair is braided tightly into a lasso

Sub-Weapon: frying pan

Powers and abilities: healing tears( limited supply), the power to adapt to enviornments (shown in the movie as she hasnt ever known how to swim most likely.) , and the power to control flames (this power is newer and mainly supplied by anger)

History: Rapunzels story is just as it was. She saved her beloved and got the life she wanted. Or so she thought. No longer being the one with long magical hair she keeps her hair with her as a reminder of the things she's overcame. She however did not get along with her parents. More so her father whom was strict and her mother figure now distorted and unable to trust anyone with that role. She wanted to do it. She wanted to love them but love didnt come over night and she was in a strange place. The princess now leads a double life. One as a princess doing her best to help her kingdom in ways only she can and then at night helping to take on crime unnoticed by her father and seen by her and eugene. Recently Eugene has up and vanished. One night she leaves a note and leaves. Having heard in her kingdom rumours of villians plotting something she has a hunch Eugene has been kidnapped. With the news of a counter force being in the brewing she wants in. And she isn't taking no for an answer.

Extra Things or Extra Details: Rapunzel is still very much the caring light hearted lovable girl we know but I want to note some changes she would undergo after her drastic change in life. I want to be able to dive in deep with much more emotion than her just being happy go lucky all the time. She isnt ignorant to all things but societal constructs are something she doesn't grasp well. So be paitient. She didnt have much princess training before she left. We would have left her off with tangled before ever after the movie. When she runs away to be free. Only cassandra isnt with her and she is by herself.

Character Sheet:

Name: Rapunzel of Corona

Character Based on and origin: Tangled

Appearance:
7db08892fb446d2f2fa6c4e62d26e1ca--rapunzel-drawing-rapunzel-fanart.jpg

Weapon: Cut hair is braided tightly into a lasso

Sub-Weapon: frying pan

Powers and abilities: healing tears( limited supply), the power to adapt to enviornments (shown in the movie as she hasnt ever known how to swim most likely.) , and the power to control flames (this power is newer and mainly supplied by anger)

History: Rapunzels story is just as it was. She saved her beloved and got the life she wanted. Or so she thought. No longer being the one with long magical hair she keeps her hair with her as a reminder of the things she's overcame. She however did not get along with her parents. More so her father whom was strict and her mother figure now distorted and unable to trust anyone with that role. She wanted to do it. She wanted to love them but love didnt come over night and she was in a strange place. The princess now leads a double life. One as a princess doing her best to help her kingdom in ways only she can and then at night helping to take on crime unnoticed by her father and seen by her and eugene. Recently Eugene has up and vanished. One night she leaves a note and leaves. Having heard in her kingdom rumours of villians plotting something she has a hunch Eugene has been kidnapped. With the news of a counter force being in the brewing she wants in. And she isn't taking no for an answer.

Extra Things or Extra Details: Rapunzel is still very much the caring light hearted lovable girl we know but I want to note some changes she would undergo after her drastic change in life. I want to be able to dive in deep with much more emotion than her just being happy go lucky all the time. She isnt ignorant to all things but societal constructs are something she doesn't grasp well. So be paitient. She didnt have much princess training before she left. We would have left her off with tangled before ever after the movie. When she runs away to be free. Only cassandra isnt with her and she is by herself.

Accepted and welcome aboard. :)

Anyone else want to interact with Turei? Also, do you think Trill could be a interesting place to visit later on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back