• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Whispers: A Spark in the Kingdom RP CS (Open)

I was wondering what was going on. I was worried that I missed the notifications

Yeah, it’s just more on the lines of I’ve been recovering, also haven’t felt good some days, and been busy the other. But....

Update: I’m going to make my post go live within the next three days (I have to once again change this due to personal issues that have sprung up. My post is going to be long so that’s why it is taking forever). I also thought of some new ideas in the break of all of this, and so there will more interesting concepts developed down the line. :)

Last edited:
Everyone, I am sorry for taking so long to post. I want this RP to still do well and I am still very interested in it, but I’ve just had a complicated life recently, and that has really taken a toll on me here. I want to continue and have fun, and I am so sorry for taking so long to post. I am definitely going to try and find more time to post frequently again. However, I do think I need to ask a favor of you all, a simple one at that. Something that isn’t very helpful is me trying to come up with all my ideas myself. I know we just recently started this, but I am thinking of ways we all can get the most out of this experience. To that end, I am asking for you all to send me any ideas you all have. I know that seems simple, but I seriously think I need good ideas from all of us, and by you all telling me your ideas, that will help me think of better ideas myself. I think if we all contribute ideas and tell one another about them, while not giving away all the information to still have surprises, then that will help get this RP back on track sooner rather than later. So if you can, give me any ideas you think would work out here, and I will see about how to work around them. I want this to be a good, fun memorable time for everyone and any way we can make it better will make sure that this RP doesn’t die in vain. :)

Name: Princess Alana

Character Based on and origin: Princess Alana of The Little Mermaid

Appearance:
fa106fd846e3d9a2ce10969134014726.jpg

Weapon: The Powers of the Sea (which means water and ice magical powers)

Powers and abilities: Has a small shell necklace that allows her to walk on land with real legs like Ariel can.

Name: Captain James “Hook” Rogers

Character Based on and origin: Captain Hook from Peter Pan

Appearance:
pirate_character_design_by_mindlessfrappe-d5nse5t.png

Weapon: Captain’s Sword

Sub-Weapon: Magic blaster (think gun type weapon but instead of bullets, etc. it blasts out magic)

Powers and abilities: Has the ability to fly and use magic (unlike some other versions of himself)

Name: Mrithun Inferis

Character Based on and origin: Not based on anyone in particular, but is the son of this realm’s version of Hades from Hercules (though not saying much here, but Hades is not the same blue, fire head guy he is in the original film)

Appearance:
HBauCD.jpg

Weapon: Mate’s Blade (a sword he recieved from Captain Hook)

Powers and abilities: Has magical powers as well, but doesn’t know a whole lot of spells, mostly he only knows fire magic.

History: The son of Hades, though unlike Hades, he, himself, is not evil. In fact, deep down he has a caring and loving heart, just doesn’t like to show it often, because he doesn’t know how he should act to be honest, so he became more a lone wolf like character with only him being opened to certain people. Growing up, he was abused by his father, and one day finally had the courage to escape. Since then, he has been raised by a certain pirate captain, and taught the ways of the world around him, since he never once left the Underworld before escaping.

I am thinking about having them turn from skeleton to flesh back-and forth throughout the battle because of the moonlight is that okay?

I am thinking about having them turn from skeleton to flesh back-and forth throughout the battle because of the moonlight is that okay?

Do whatever feels natural to you. In Kingdom Hearts 2, in Port Royal, Barbossa and his crew had a gimmick of being their cursed self in the moonlight and their flesh beings away from moonlight, so I see no reason that Tetch and his crew can’t just switch (you made me say my favorite Nintendo word just there :P) between their human selves and their skeleton selves just like that. Again, do whatever feels natural for yourself, and I will most likely be okay with it. :)

Except, the big guy seemed more scared that " Mr. Hood could've noticed that his arm turned back into flesh out of the moonlight. Also, thanks for your input.

Quick Note Request: I’m requesting that no one actually stop Tetch at the moment from reaching The Prince. I have a plan for when Tetch arrives at The Prince’s location that I would very much like to do. So if no one could actually stop him, that would be great.

Also, just trying to make sure, everyone is still getting notifications to the RP who signed up for notifications, correct? Only asking because NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 said something about her not receiving notifications from the RP itself, and just want to make sure everyone is okay on that part. :)

Quick Note Request: I’m requesting that no one actually stop Tetch at the moment from reaching The Prince. I have a plan for when Tetch arrives at The Prince’s location that I would very much like to do. So if no one could actually stop him, that would be great.

Also, just trying to make sure, everyone is still getting notifications to the RP who signed up for notifications, correct? Only asking because NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 said something about her not receiving notifications from the RP itself, and just want to make sure everyone is okay on that part. :)

Ok

Name: Dezòd Sarkans

Character Based on and origin: The lost nephew of Jafar from Aladdin

Appearance:
Ziwwxo.jpg

Weapon: Xaoc Kyvos - A Cube with all the powers of a Genie contained inside (But with limits to its power resulting in it not being overpowered) - Also the weapon is not located with Dezòd, it’s location is somewhere else, but Dezòd can still recieve some of it’s power no matter how far away he is from it

Powers and abilities: Has all the powers of a Genie, but has a limit to how much he can use at one given time.

So Uhh did I goof with Tamatoa or was this the plan the entire time?

Also is it okay to go straight for Aladdin or will I double goof XD

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96

You didn’t goof, you played your role very well, just I couldn’t exactly tell you that or what was going to end up happening, cause that would have required spoilers. The idea is that the villains’ plans don’t go exactly according to plan at first, but they unknowingly will go a certain way where the outcome works out for their characters. Meaning, the idea is that Tamatoa’s plan doesn’t happen the way you thought it would (and if I told you that it would have ruined your story telling from the beginning, which I didn’t want to happen), but the black cube will actually be taken from you, but since the heroes don’t know what it actually does, they could very well end up using it (or not) by accident. So in a way, your character played its part very well, and you will get your bigger chance later on. This was mainly the first step for your character, and no villain wins at their first try. Like you stop Bowser once in Mario games, but eventually he returns with even more of a reason to stop you. It’s just a bit of motivation is all, really. The next step for your character is to shake off what has happened and really start to think about what he is doing wrong and why people keep on beating him. He needs to start thinking of what he’s going to do, and not what he is trying to do to get what he wants. If this is all okay with you, then you continue to tell the story from your view, and things will work out for your character in the end if that is what you hope for. You are a great story teller, and I’m sure you can come up with anything if given a chance. Also, in case any of this is wrong to you, all you have to do is quickly avoid the attack and continue on with your plan. It’s as simple as that. :)

And the idea is for Genie and Herc to rush to Aladdin’s aid, but a surprise (well not really to us but to them) visitor appears to try and stop their rescue. It’s like a classic go help this person in need, but someone else is waiting to try and stop you as well, type of thing. :)

You didn’t goof, you played your role very well, just I couldn’t exactly tell you that or what was going to end up happening, cause that would have required spoilers. The idea is that the villains’ plans don’t go exactly according to plan at first, but they unknowingly will go a certain way where the outcome works out for their characters. Meaning, the idea is that Tamatoa’s plan doesn’t happen the way you thought it would (and if I told you that it would have ruined your story telling from the beginning, which I didn’t want to happen), but the black cube will actually be taken from you, but since the heroes don’t know what it actually does, they could very well end up using it (or not) by accident. So in a way, your character played its part very well, and you will get your bigger chance later on. This was mainly the first step for your character, and no villain wins at their first try. Like you stop Bowser once in Mario games, but eventually he returns with even more of a reason to stop you. It’s just a bit of motivation is all, really. The next step for your character is to shake off what has happened and really start to think about what he is doing wrong and why people keep on beating him. He needs to start thinking of what he’s going to do, and not what he is trying to do to get what he wants. If this is all okay with you, then you continue to tell the story from your view, and things will work out for your character in the end if that is what you hope for. You are a great story teller, and I’m sure you can come up with anything if given a chance. Also, in case any of this is wrong to you, all you have to do is quickly avoid the attack and continue on with your plan. It’s as simple as that. :)

And the idea is for Genie and Herc to rush to Aladdin’s aid, but a surprise (well not really to us but to them) visitor appears to try and stop their rescue. It’s like a classic go help this person in need, but someone else is waiting to try and stop you as well, type of thing. :)

Wow thanks!
Alrighty I should have another post up before I head to bed, i'm glad that I didn't mess up though.
I'll go with the flow and have him get blasted and go have Genie help Aladdin out

That last post was done on my phone. I swear it looked so much bigger.

It’s okay, I know how phones aren’t accurate sometimes on sites like these, so you are totally fine. In fact, the way I get on here is through my phone and iPad, so I definitely am okay with what you posted. I’ve actually seen shorter posts than that before, so you are fine. :)

It’s okay, I know how phones aren’t accurate sometimes on sites like these, so you are totally fine. In fact, the way I get on here is through my phone and iPad, so I definitely am okay with what you posted. I’ve actually seen shorter posts than that before, so you are fine. :)

Alrighty. It was just shorter than my usual, so I thought I should specify

Name: Koda Vagus

Character Based on and origin: Koda from Brother Bear (But changed a lot and is much older)

Appearance:
25f5d25ffcf2f24f453185c964f2d97a--dark-anime-guys-dark-anime-art.jpg

Weapon: When in human form: A small dagger knife
When in animal form: Usually claws and teeth

Sub-Weapon: When in human form: A bow and arrows

Powers and abilities: Has the ability to change into any animal species, but mainly chooses the form of a bear above all other choices

Name:
Elizabeth Heart​

Character Based on and origin: Alice in wonderland (Only for those who are taking Disney characters and rewriting their stories)​

Appearance:​
2052420-bigthumbnail.jpg
Weapon: (Optional)A heart staff.​

Sub-Weapon: (Optional) A heart shaped dagger.​

Powers and abilities: (optional) None​

History: (Optional, though if you don't explain it here, please explain it in the RP itself) Will be explained in RP.​

Extra Things or Extra Details: (Anything else you want to say about your character? You don't have to if you don't want to.) She a natural born leader and loves to push people's buttons. She very vulnerable when comes to love and friendships and finds the idea incredibly stupid and foreign to her. She is very sarcastic and morbid almost always at wrong time. She loves forming alliances against people but only if she gets something out of it.​

(I apologize if anything in here looks weird or is wrong. I'm on mobile.)​

Last edited:
Name:
Elizabeth Heart​

Character Based on and origin: Alice in wonderland (Only for those who are taking Disney characters and rewriting their stories)​

Appearance:​
View attachment 367174
Weapon: (Optional)A heart staff.​

Sub-Weapon: (Optional) A heart shaped dagger.​

Powers and abilities: (optional) None​

History: (Optional, though if you don't explain it here, please explain it in the RP itself) Will be explained in RP.​

Extra Things or Extra Details: (Anything else you want to say about your character? You don't have to if you don't want to.) She a natural born leader and loves to push people's buttons. She very vulnerable when comes to love and friendships and finds the idea incredibly stupid and foreign to her. She is very sarcastic and morbid almost always at wrong time. She loves forming alliances against people but only if she gets something out of it.​

(I apologize if anything in here looks weird or is wrong. I'm on mobile.)​

One, who is she based off of in the Alice in Wonderland story? (I take it the queen of hearts by the picture, but want to make sure)

Two, is she a hero or a villain?

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 Yeah she is based on the Queen of Hearts. She is Neutral Evil, meaning she only does something if it benefits her. She is not necessarily a villain but far from a hero.

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 Yeah she is based on the Queen of Hearts. She is Neutral Evil, meaning she only does something if it benefits her. She is not necessarily a villain but far from a hero.

Which leads me to how you want your character’s story to play out as, do you want to work alongside heroes, or work for the villains? How do you see your character at the end of the story, as becoming someone who helped the heroes, or the person who helped the villains?

(And you are accepted, by the way. :) I just need to know how you want your character’s story to play out as. Also, just so you know, Wonderland is its own world, however it is still connected to the Untold Universe. So feel free to use that however you want)

I personally feel like at the moment she’ll be helping the villains but in the end she’ll be with the hero’s because of her change through out the RP.

I personally feel like at the moment she’ll be helping the villains but in the end she’ll be with the hero’s because of her change through out the RP.

Okay, just wanted to know how you wanted her character to be represented here so I know how she will play out. :)

Feel free to start whenever you’d like, and welcome aboard. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back