• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Whispers: A Spark in the Kingdom RP CS (Open)

To make Captain Barbarosa aTetch different from the two villains he is based on I will make him be unable to stand sunlight due to a curse. And no, he is not a vampire.

To make Captain Barbarosa aTetch different from the two villains he is based on I will make him be unable to stand sunlight due to a curse. And no, he is not a vampire.

Interesting, make the character special (following the rules of course) and really put your personal spin on things here. I will be waiting for your character sheet to appear.

(Also, I am waiting for others to post now in the RP, and I think that is different from how I was holding up everyone else before)

Name: Captain Barbarosa Tetch

Character Based on and origin: He is a mixture of Blackbeard and Barbarosa from the Pirates of the Caribbean films.

Appearance: http://www.sito.org/id/wij/pirate1.gif

Weapon: His cutlass

Sub-Weapon: A Flintlock Pistol

History: Captain Barbarosa Tetch is one of the world's most feared pirates. Where he came from and where he was born is unknown. What is known however is that during his career he attacked and looted over 50 ships and still managed to remain elusive, even from the Prince's Father and his armies. His luck eventually ran out when he mysteriously disappeared after pursuing a new treasure. While the world breathed a sigh of relief, Captain Barbarosa was going through a living hell. The Captain, in his pursuit of this mythical treasure, ended up desecrating a tomb causing him and his crew to get cursed. This curse made them unable to be out during sunlight due to the fact that sunlight burned them, This forced him and his crew to live in a series of sea caves for 5 years. Recently however, something caused him and his crew to come out of hiding.

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 May I create a version of Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas?

Yes, totally, go for it. Though, just as my suggestion, it would make more since for Jack to come from another realm that is connected to the main world. I can see more of Halloween Town being a different place that is on a different land than the
main world itself. But either way, yes, go for it and have fun! :)

Name:
Jack Skellington

Character Based on and origin:
Jack Skellington from Walt Disney's Nightmare Before Christmas

Appearance:
be1729b957bfa42728f694c90a5ae385--creepy-things-creepy-stuff.jpg

Weapon:
N/A

Sub-Weapon:
N/A

Powers and abilities:
Inducing fear upon others at will.

History:
Jack Skellington is a being that has been alive ever since the beginning of Halloween (All Hallows Eve). He in a way represents the fears of the humans and attempts to make them to present that fear every October 31st. He and several other fear-inducing individuals had created a town in a distant realm to commemorate every October 31st, where they would terrify the individuals across the land. This town was known as Halloween Town and Jack was soon elected to become the mayor of it. One Halloween he stumbled upon a realm town known as Christmas Town. Once he went there he realized how strange and different the town was from his home. It was so happy yet to Jack it was so disgusting. The town and realm commemorated a holiday known as Christmas. Jack was noticing how this place was going much against his moral and therefore, he devised to terrify people on the day of Christmas by giving them homicidal tenancies. He successfully managed to ruin Christmas for several people.

Extra Things or Extra Details:
This Jack Skellington is much different from the original one.
Also, music theme!

Name:
Jack Skellington

Character Based on and origin:
Jack Skellington from Walt Disney's Nightmare Before Christmas

Appearance:
be1729b957bfa42728f694c90a5ae385--creepy-things-creepy-stuff.jpg

Weapon:
N/A

Sub-Weapon:
N/A

Powers and abilities:
Inducing fear upon others at will.

History:
Jack Skellington is a being that has been alive ever since the beginning of Halloween (All Hallows Eve). He in a way represents the fears of the humans and attempts to make them to present that fear every October 31st. He and several other fear-inducing individuals had created a town in a distant realm to commemorate every October 31st, where they would terrify the individuals across the land. This town was known as Halloween Town and Jack was soon elected to become the mayor of it. One Halloween he stumbled upon a realm town known as Christmas Town. Once he went there he realized how strange and different the town was from his home. It was so happy yet to Jack it was so disgusting. The town and realm commemorated a holiday known as Christmas. Jack was noticing how this place was going much against his moral and therefore, he devised to terrify people on the day of Christmas by giving them homicidal tenancies. He successfully managed to ruin Christmas for several people.

Extra Things or Extra Details:
This Jack Skellington is much different from the original one.
Also, music theme!

So, is he a villain or just an insane person? Like are you planning to make him an odd hero, or a villain character? Must know this before anything else, please.

Ami accepted

That is totally my bad, I forgot about your post, so sorry about that. I get sidetracked a lot and just forgot about your character sheet. Anyways, yes you are accepted. :)

(Also a small update: I need time to work on Hercules's character sheet a bit more and so I won't be posting about Aladdin until then, but don't worry as it should only take a day or two delay there, the rest of the stories will be able to play out for now)

(Also a small update: I need time to work on Hercules's character sheet a bit more and so I won't be posting about Aladdin until then, but don't worry as it should only take a day or two delay there, the rest of the stories will be able to play out for now)

(Update 2: I have the character sheet ready to post for Herc, but I won't post it until the exact moment he shows up in the RP, you will see why. So everyone is free to post for every character once again. :))

Character Sheet:

Name: Hercules "Herc" Val

Character Based on and origin: Hercules from Hercules

Appearance:
jDyouU.jpg

History: While he is still definitely still Hercules, his story didn't play out the way most people think it did. For you see, he never actually finished his training and gave up on it since this version of him just wasn't cut out for it. He instead went back to school and graduated and ended up becoming an artist, and went back to his training grounds just so he could have a place to relax and paint freely. As for what happened to Phil, that's a story for another time, and something that Herc doesn't like to bring up.

Character Sheet:

Name: Galva Ruiter

Character Based on and origin: ???????

Appearance:
4HgR5E.jpg

Weapon: Trusted Warrior (His sword)

Powers and abilities: Has the abilities of magic just like The Prince

History: It's a bit of a tricky past, and one that he doesn't talk about too often, but let's just say he eventually went on to being The Prince's right hand man in the Maxia Kingdom and would do anything to protect The Prince and everyone else who resides in the kingdom.

Can i set up a scnario similar to the Port Royal scene from the first film when the Black Pearl arrived?

I just wanted to say sorry for the hold up. I haven’t been feeling well this week and last week I was on vacation. This RP will resume by the end of this week, I just need some extra time to work on my post for everyone and I need time to rest. So yeah, I promise by the end of this week I will have my post up, but I do need this week to be slower on posts so we can get back into the swing of things when I feel better.

I just wanted to say sorry for the hold up. I haven’t been feeling well this week and last week I was on vacation. This RP will resume by the end of this week, I just need some extra time to work on my post for everyone and I need time to rest. So yeah, I promise by the end of this week I will have my post up, but I do need this week to be slower on posts so we can get back into the swing of things when I feel better.
I was wondering what was going on. I was worried that I missed the notifications

Users who are viewing this thread

Back