• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'll be waiting for the Miners post, and also, I'll take up travel times seriously, so, expect at least a month before we reach Phallia, unless there's a fast way to travel.

"In a cruel twist of fate, the miners were already directly outside the Jewel temple, and easily slaughtered them one by one as they exited."

simj26 simj26
Accepted. She is wonderful.
However, do you think her history and tribe's history would be better suited for Chau or Haritha than Phailian? Though, really, you guys are making the lore so the final say is up to you.
Her attire seems to imply that she comes from a colder climate, so Haritha is right out. Besides, there's already a forestgirl in Haritha.

Chau seems like Yaksa territory, though. Maybe they originated from Chau, then moved over to Phailin.

I'm almost home and I already got the post ready! Just need to have the means to edit it, and the phone sucks at doing it.

Hey how are these future seeing powers going to work? Like are you going to control what she see's and everything?
Shame Shame
I thought you and I could work together to how it works. I dont think it would be very accurate so I could send pm you some vague things to happen. Maybe the bigger stuff is vague while the small things are pretty detailed. And, of course, you can use it without me for the smaller stuff based on other's posts, like seeing someone do something before it happens.

I thought you and I could work together to how it works. I dont think it would be very accurate so I could send pm you some vague things to happen. Maybe the bigger stuff is vague while the small things are pretty detailed. And, of course, you can use it without me for the smaller stuff based on other's posts, like seeing someone do something before it happens.
Ok that sounds good! Let's do it like that.

Hey how are these future seeing powers going to work? Like are you going to control what she see's and everything?
Shame Shame
I'd be fine with giving you some insight on my post if you ever need it, someone's gotta know when my girls gonna cover the battle field in noxious fumes, or just anywhere in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back