• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Shame

A writer that has lost her words
Do you want to reserve a character? Plot interesting side plots? Form alliances? Or just simply chat? Here is the perfect ooc thread for you!

Can I reserve the role of Leader of the Miners?

Go for it! If you have any questions or need help, don't hesitate to let me know!
Would you like to do a Vessel too? You can have more than one character, just only one Vessel

Go for it! If you have any questions or need help, don't hesitate to let me know!
Would you like to do a Vessel too? You can have more than one character, just only one Vessel
Not really, I'd like to immerse myself in the character in hand, hahaha

My questions are:
-How big is the Miners organization? Are they a handful or are bigger?
-Do they have a fixed base, that can be used for research and development of weapons and other things to fight the Vessels or are "nomads", choosing to forego the safety of a base for mobility, stealth and a more dynamic form of fighting the Vessels?
-Do they have funding of nobles of the realms or they take mercenary work to fund their objectives?
-What is the level of knowledge that the Miners has regarding the Vessels? Do they know their powers(such as fire, miasma and telepathy) or have no knowledge whatsoever?
-What's the level of magic, aside from the Vessels? Is it non existent, low, or high? How easy can one get enchanted equipment, such as weapons, armor and other?

I don't think I have more, but I'll update you on anything I might need!

Not really, I'd like to immerse myself in the character in hand, hahaha

My questions are:
-How big is the Miners organization? Are they a handful or are bigger?
-Do they have a fixed base, that can be used for research and development of weapons and other things to fight the Vessels or are "nomads", choosing to forego the safety of a base for mobility, stealth and a more dynamic form of fighting the Vessels?
-Do they have funding of nobles of the realms or they take mercenary work to fund their objectives?
-What is the level of knowledge that the Miners has regarding the Vessels? Do they know their powers(such as fire, miasma and telepathy) or have no knowledge whatsoever?
-What's the level of magic, aside from the Vessels? Is it non existent, low, or high? How easy can one get enchanted equipment, such as weapons, armor and other?

I don't think I have more, but I'll update you on anything I might need!
- A lot of the lore is really up to the players, but if necessary, I can make something for you
- Lore up to you
- Lore up to you
- The only thing they have is the rhyme, the knowledge of people with strange abilities popping up, and the knowledge that an eclipse is approaching soon
- No magic beyond the Being and the powers the Vessels have because of the Being

Let me know if you'd like me to whip up some lore!!
I will be creating a Miner character, maybe a second in command if you need help!

Woah wait we can claim characters.

Can I claim the Diamond Vessel? I've been wanting to make an illusion character forever.

Do the Vessels start together?

May I take the Amethyst Vessel? Kinda want to make a laidback assassin type of character. Like not an evil one, but he'd be a pretty stealthy character, like an assassin

Do the Vessels start together?

May I take the Amethyst Vessel? Kinda want to make a laidback assassin type of character. Like not an evil one, but he'd be a pretty stealthy character, like an assassin
Yes, we will start after the Jewels have rounded them all up in the Jewel Temple that is dedicated to the Being and acts as a base.

If I'm reading the IC correctly, the vessels are separate entities from the people they give power to yes? Do the vessels completely take over their host, have a two-mind thing going on, or do they just donate powers and lie dormant? Or am I completely reading this incorrectly.

If I'm reading the IC correctly, the vessels are separate entities from the people they give power to yes? Do the vessels completely take over their host, have a two-mind thing going on, or do they just donate powers and lie dormant? Or am I completely reading this incorrectly.
The Vessels are the people that receive the power. Shards of the Being that still loves humanity grant them this power. The Vessels encounter this gem, it sticks or fuses to their body, they receive the memories of the shard and its power, and then the gem does nothing more (other than stick to the person better than super glue).

Birthstone: [What the stone is and where it is located on the body]

^^ refers to the shard of the being?

Cool.

I'm formulating some ideas for Elmas, when I have them should I PM you or post them here or either's fine?

Cool.

I'm formulating some ideas for Elmas, when I have them should I PM you or post them here or either's fine?
Either's fine, really. If you have any more questions or need any help, let me know!

How long would they have been a vessel when we start?

Or if it varies, what's the maximum amount of time.

+were the shards able to influence who they bonded with or were they just found?

How long would they have been a vessel when we start?

Or if it varies, what's the maximum amount of time.

+were the shards able to influence who they bonded with or were they just found?
It varies, but the Jewels picked them up as soon as they could find them. They probably had their abilities at most a month, but most likely less.
Yes, the shards choose who they stick to. It is possible that they came across many hands, but just stuck to the one they chose. Or, it could also be possible that they were just stumbled upon "by happenstance". So, yes, the shards are able to influence who they bound with.

RizaTiz RizaTiz
You posted on the wrong board haha
Any weapon you would like. Just keep in mind that this is akin to a medieval setting and though there are cannons, they are rare.

Oh bloody hell.
"Well, off to hang myself" ~ TF2 Spy

Ima go delete that....

So swords, daggers, etc are good?

Out of curiosity what happens if somebody has one of the shards of the being that are evil?
All of the ones attached to the Vessels are good. The ones seeking vengeance, death, and destruction are set on rebuilding the Being so it can go on its war path.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back