• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
All of the ones attached to the Vessels are good. The ones seeking vengeance, death, and destruction are set on rebuilding the Being so it can go on its war path.

Understood. I was wondering how the being is gathering them. As part of that what happens if a person finds one of the evil ones?

Understood. I was wondering how the being is gathering them. As part of that what happens if a person finds one of the evil ones?
Really, a lot of this lore is up to you guys, and how you want to do it.
We are building this together.
It would be interesting if these evil gems could corrupt the people it comes in contact with. Maybe drive them insane or hurt them. I don't think they would give whoever finds them power because that is how they were torn apart in the first place. Unless, of course, there could be a few with the sole purpose of hunting and killing the Vessels (though the Being isn't really aware of them just yet).

I want to claim the Peridot Vessel
However the Mimicry thing is hard to understand
Do I become Mr Kitty if I copy Mr Kitty?
This is up to your interpretation. It could mean mimicing how someone looks (shapeshifting) or mimicing a talent or the way someone moves or talks. It is up to you to decide (within reason of course).
So what
Is this like Nightmare looking for Soul Edge shards?
At the most basic level, yes.

This is up to your interpretation. It could mean mimicing how someone looks (shapeshifting) or mimicing a talent or the way someone moves or talks. It is up to you to decide (within reason of course).

At the most basic level, yes.
So what about being able to STORE abilities
However they all have conditions on them since I'm not the original user?

So what about being able to STORE abilities
However they all have conditions on them since I'm not the original user?
By abilities do you mean talents like playing the piano or fighting or do you mean powers like what the Vessels are given?

Either? Both?
Of course probably not at the level of a Vessel
I would definitely choose one or the other, but not both.
If you chose powers, you only have eleven powers to chose from
If you chose talents, the possibilities are very vast and useful (cooking, fighting, knitting, piano, singing, etc)

Really, a lot of this lore is up to you guys, and how you want to do it.
We are building this together.
It would be interesting if these evil gems could corrupt the people it comes in contact with. Maybe drive them insane or hurt them. I don't think they would give whoever finds them power because that is how they were torn apart in the first place. Unless, of course, there could be a few with the sole purpose of hunting and killing the Vessels (though the Being isn't really aware of them just yet).

That's actually what I was thinking about. At its core the Miners are trying to save the world. Playing a civilian who's been corrupted and is trying to put the Being bask together could bee really fun.

That's the trade off
The powers are nice but hard to come by
Talents are plentiful yet would they be effective against evil demon monsters?
Wait can I copy the abilities of beasts?

That's actually what I was thinking about. At its core the Miners are trying to save the world. Playing a civilian who's been corrupted and is trying to put the Being bask together could bee really fun.
Go for it! Though, I probably won't okay a lot of these, I do think it is interesting.
That's the trade off
The powers are nice but hard to come by
Talents are plentiful yet would they be effective against evil demon monsters?
Wait can I copy the abilities of beasts?
Like animals? Sure, but it would have to be just animals you could mimic. Gotta have limitations, you know

Go for it! Though, I probably won't okay a lot of these, I do think it is interesting.

Like animals? Sure, but it would have to be just animals you could mimic. Gotta have limitations, you know

Then I will also claim a servant of the being.

The word was "Animals" not "Beasts"
Though are there Bahamuts to mimic?
No, no Bahamuts.
These animals are strange, but are not legendary or magical. They are simply the animals of this world.

What kind of animals are there in the desert?
Like three humped camels or something?
Shroom People?
Like I've said, the lore is up to you. But, keep it reasonable (so no Shroom People haha). No extraordinarily powerful beasts or magical creatures.

I'm starting to work on my two characters and lore for where my vessel comes from. As far as the lore should I just post it with my character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back