• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Camden Camden dragonsfire dragonsfire YukGen YukGen Typewriter Typewriter animegirl20 animegirl20 Alba Teno Alba Teno The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Life. Life. Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Silvis Silvis RizaTiz RizaTiz Rantos Rantos Ariel Ariel Skyflash Skyflash simj26 simj26 Jecht Jecht Gabe Gabe
Currently, the Vessels are gathering in the hidden Jewels’ Temple, collected from all around the continent by members of the Jewels. They don’t exactly know what is going on. All they know is that one day, they touched a pretty rock and it is now stuck on them with a very weird side effect, a strange power. A few days later, the Jewels came to collect them and brought them to the Temple in Phailin to meet the leader, Nich Fiel. Most of them came along willingly, eager to find out what all of this is about, but some were dragged there against their wills. They are pushed into the main hall, a beautiful place with a high ceiling and a gorgeous piece of stained glass depicting the Being in all its glory. At the altar, Nich Fiel stands waiting to address all of the Twelve Vessels.

As for the Miners, they are preparing to leave the Pickaxe behind to locate the bejeweled individuals with strange powers.
The Eclipse is set to occur in six months. There is not a lot of time for anyone.

Alright, my guys, I am about to post the opening for the Jewels and Vessels. I want to make sure this doesn't get too crazy. At the top of every post, make sure you mark your character, where you are, and tag the people you are interacting with or who happens to be nearby. I do not like posting orders and will not make one as long as it does not get too crazy. If this gets too chaotic, I will open up an addition IC tab. Please, try to post at least once a week. I understand if life gets in the way, just let me know if it does. If you have any questions or comments, do not hesitate to ask. My post for the Miners shall follow soon (within a few hours at the most).
Have fun!

Also, I literally just now realized that I have been spelling the name of a country of my own invention wrong for a long time, and will have to go back and make some changes.

Shame Shame
So I didn’t arrive, correct?
Well, we did agree that Daniel got booted before he could make it, right? He is now roaming the country? The Jewel thought he was a risk, disobeyed orders, and left him behind? Cause if not, I have to make a few small changes to my post...

WELL... HYPE for this roleplay, we’ve been planning for so long, hell we even got 44 OOC pages o-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back