• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
simj26 simj26
Accepted. She is wonderful.
However, do you think her history and tribe's history would be better suited for Chau or Haritha than Phailian? Though, really, you guys are making the lore so the final say is up to you.

I don't know if my Jewel character should be male or female... I basically have everything set except the gender...

Same for the gender among just the jewels haha

I think there's more male than female Vessels though but I might be wrong.

I guess I can see what the Vessel gender ratio is then decide based on that... Though, honestly, it doesn't matter. I just didn't want their to be like twenty girl and one guy, honestly. It doesn't need to be perfectly even.

And, the Vessels are perfectly balanced as well. I could go outside of the binary, but the character I made is very comfortable in their assigned gender despite being traditionally masculine in some places and traditionally female in others.

And, the Vessels are perfectly balanced as well. I could go outside of the binary, but the character I made is very comfortable in their assigned gender despite being traditionally masculine in some places and traditionally female in others.
i mean you can just make a tom boy female or a guy whose tuned in with his emotions. Don't need a made up gender for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back