• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!)) Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 FloofWhispers FloofWhispers Peckinou Peckinou RealBillClinton RealBillClinton SaturnDoesStuff SaturnDoesStuff Nokumi Nokumi

I'm doing something of a roll call. If you haven't been mentioned in this post and haven't explicitly quit, then it is likely that you have posted here recently and openly enough that I don't doubt your continuation for now.
If you would like to quit, please have your characters separate from any interactions they may be in and confirm your quitting with me.
Note that too many people quitting means that this roleplay may not be able to function properly and may need to be shut down.

I think in a few posts, I'm going to do a timeskip. I think the current continuum is running out of momentum.
The timeskip will consist of the building being declared safe and lunch time being announced.

I think we might be ready for the time skip as not to much is happening anymore, unless some people still have last minute post they want to make.
I think in a few posts, I'm going to do a timeskip. I think the current continuum is running out of momentum.
The timeskip will consist of the building being declared safe and lunch time being announced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back