Totally human, I swear!
I think as of now- you (obviously), myself (also fairly obvious), Beetlebuggo , FuzzySheep12 , maybe GrieveWriter ? Im also gonna include Peckinou since im like 45% sure they said that they were still in- just busyI was hoping to consult the entire group, though I'm still not completely sure of who is left.
I'm just wondering if someone I presumed to be out is going to only respond once the rp regains momentum.
I guess I'll give it a shot. Sorry if the points are sparse, as I stink at commentary.Curious, someone give me their complete thoughts on my characters. But to quote Anton Castillo ¨NO LIES AT MY TABLE¨, so please give your complete honest review
Thank You, this is very helpful and will help me build my characters further and better than ever before! My next post may come later than I would like it to but it is coming neverthelessI guess I'll give it a shot. Sorry if the points are sparse, as I stink at commentary.
- I love that he blackmailed his way into the school. It's something that I haven't seen before in any of the incarnations of this rp.
- I don't love that he's an example of the "emotionless manipulator" trope. It's a bit of a dangerous idea- one that reinforces bad ideas of what people who don't feel emotions are like, and of what kind of person is manipulative. I'm letting it slide specifically because this is a fantasy rp, and because I'd be a hypocrite if I said I never use characters that are connected to potentially harmful stereotypes.
- Evil Internet Personality - Not a trope to my knowledge, but I wish it were. Can't wait for her to terrorize Francis.
The radioactive gorilla fellow
- The best cryptid, and a prime example of what can lurk in the forest.
- Again, very creative idea for the circumstances of their enrollment.
- Love the idea that God hears them take His name in vain and makes thunder because of it. Peak of comedy!
- Oh shoot, I never asked about who you want them to room with, did I?
- Loving his concept, and the fact that he texted Mr. Bergman in Morse Code.
Who'd he be interested in, in terms of gender, interests, and character traits?Ok so I know it doesn’t make a whole lotta sense bit I’m considering doing like a slow burn romance/ship involving X. Again, doesn’t make sense, but the romantic in me loves the idea of someone who cares nothing for another’s life partnering with somebody for the sake of power and eventually learning to care for another being. Thoughts? Suggestions perhaps as I have yet to find a person in mind?