• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!)) Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
X doesnt have preference in gender, but he would go after someone who can give him power- like a werewolf, vampire. mage, someone with lots of money, etc.
Out of my characters, here are some possible candidates and things to know about how the ship might play out.

Fenris- Moderately rich. Strong sense of duty to partners and pack members. Will not settle down with anyone who doesn't agree to convert to Lycanthopism and werewolfry. Whether they seek out X, or X seeks out them, doesn't matter much to me.

Knott- Could possibly develop a crush on X, and indulge it mostly because of X's effect on their self-esteem. It doesn't even necessarily have to be a completely positive effect, since Knott has issues with their self-esteem to begin with. Whatever you have planned for X's character development could possibly contribute to Knott's eventual acceptance of their Vampirism as a neutral trait.

Finbar- I could kind of see how this would start, even though things working out for them would be a long-shot. The power X could be after in this case would be Finbar's aptitude for a particular type of shape-changing spell, being the type that can potentially change one's voice and features enough not to be recognized by those not notified of the change, persistent enough that only certain types of magic and magic-cancelling means can undo it. Of course, the fact that Fin can't really keep his head on his shoulders might be off-putting.

Im leaning towards Fenris a bit considering thet tick all the boxes- they can make X more powerful (lycanthropy), they are willing to do so as their character sheet says they are looking to recruit, and they arent an expendable so theyre less likely to die in X's mind (despite the fact that he literally killed like 7 people not knowing whether or not they were expendable)
Didn't see this until after I posted. Totally doable as said in my previous post.

Mmm, by the way, and sorry if Im bothering you but I was wondering if I could use the lore page for a wiki of sorts- covering major events, character relationships, and of course- deaths
I'm not completely sure about this, but if you want me to make a page to cover this stuff, then that might be a good idea.

Didn't see this until after I posted. Totally doable as said in my previous post.

I'm not completely sure about this, but if you want me to make a page to cover this stuff, then that might be a good idea.
Thanks for the feedback- based on all the things we’ve stated so far. I think I’m gonna go for Fenris. Also- yes, I believe a “wiki” would be nice. Keeping in theme with this being the role player’s “lair” and the character sheets being the yearbook- this could be a blog or something run by… maybe like a ghost who haunts the school? It would explain them being able to see everyone’s actions- even the ones other characters don’t know about

Thanks for the feedback- based on all the things we’ve stated so far. I think I’m gonna go for Fenris. Also- yes, I believe a “wiki” would be nice. Keeping in theme with this being the role player’s “lair” and the character sheets being the yearbook- this could be a blog or something run by… maybe like a ghost who haunts the school? It would explain them being able to see everyone’s actions- even the ones other characters don’t know about
I was considering a "school record archive" but honestly, I like the idea of the ghost a lot. We could even give the log a little flair by including commentary and biases from the ghost.

I was considering a "school record archive" but honestly, I like the idea of the ghost a lot. We could even give the log a little flair by including commentary and biases from the ghost.
Yes! Double points if they have little notes written from anyone who died because they can speak with the dead by, yknow, being dead

Don’t mind that a tank and teddy bear are doing weed on school premises. Astrid will be the mom friend for once

Interesting- maybe if any expendables end up dying and being resurrected , their first words upon being woken up are “Please stop saying the guy who killed you is based” and then they look around in confusion

Don’t mind that a tank and teddy bear are doing weed on school premises. Astrid will be the mom friend for once
I think the best part of this is that neither of them can get into trouble for their drug use, because both are technically not students. Perhaps a teacher could come, thinking that they've got a student to write up only to find out that there's nothing they can do?

I think the best part of this is that neither of them can get into trouble for their drug use, because both are technically not students. Perhaps a teacher could come, thinking that they've got a student to write up only to find out that there's nothing they can do?
Yes! I love this idea

Yes ,yes I'm still here I've just been trying to keep up with school and farm work, it's been exhausting but I'll post as soon as I have time!!

RealBillClinton RealBillClinton (And anyone else who may have relevant input.)
Hmm.... I think we may need to discuss ownership of the ghostly archivist. I'm not sure if they're my responsibility (And I'm willing to take the helm if they are) or if you want to be the one who does the archive thing, or if they ought to be a communal character.

I would say let it be a communal thing. Everyone has the most knowledge of their own character after all. And that can help make a more interconnected community as well

Anyone want me to clarify/expand some of the lore? There's some stuff I realize I missed that may impact the plot, and some plot I'm considering that should probably have some lore around it.

Ok, I've got a character making problem. I now feel as though this rp needs a Disney princess. Technically Marina might count if she weren't so paranoid, and Knott talks to bugs anyway, but honestly I'd be going for a different vibe anyway. Like, upbeat and confident, talks to birds and deer and they listen, but still very much a villain. Her name would likely be Jolene Wildwood, but I can't for the life of me come up with an origin story for her villainy. If worst comes to worst, I might make her a kidnapped student who worked her way to the top instead of becoming an expendable, but honestly she still needs an ideological reason for becoming a villain. So far I just have vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back