• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!)) Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hmmm. what would you say turning someone into something like a machine/Robot. They'll still be able to move around do stuff but they won't be able feel emotions anymore or have the urge to rise up against something.
Sounds like a hive mind given with no will they would not be able to move

I mean keep breathing isn't really something you will. Is there any way out or way to resist as the character seems to be a one hit I win type

I mean keep breathing isn't really something you will. Is there any way out or way to resist as the character seems to be a one hit I win type
In way. Strong willed people will resist her self Nullify attack. Besides you act like the character gonna spam the attack while she has other attacks. and what's the fun in instantly removing self and most of their will when you can breaking them down and rip out what's left of their will out with their emotions.

I tend to see a name s look and a power thus I can only assume given no info aside from that the newborn will spam the power because they were just born and thus likely would not control it. Also no range is given so Har far dose it reach is it temporary or forever is the effect cumulative? These are all questions for a character who can forcibly alter other characters. So if you are willing I would greatly appreciate enjoy knowing more about tge power that can instantly beat anyone if the character gets annoyed and change their personality forever.

The characters motivation is to break the self and drain all will seems rather inefficient to even come to a school at all or stay in it when you have an entire universe to turn into dolls I guess

Bios Updated!
Yay! I just read them and gotta say, the only thing better than a sentient tank is a haunted, posessed sentient tank.

In way. Strong willed people will resist her self Nullify attack. Besides you act like the character gonna spam the attack while she has other attacks. and what's the fun in instantly removing self and most of their will when you can breaking them down and rip out what's left of their will out with their emotions.
Ok, for a second I thought your character would be game-breaking, but this makes much more sense than I originally thought.
I tend to see a name s look and a power thus I can only assume given no info aside from that the newborn will spam the power because they were just born and thus likely would not control it. Also no range is given so Har far dose it reach is it temporary or forever is the effect cumulative? These are all questions for a character who can forcibly alter other characters. So if you are willing I would greatly appreciate enjoy knowing more about tge power that can instantly beat anyone if the character gets annoyed.
A lack of control doesn't necessarily mean a lack of restraint. It could also mean that she has difficulty conjuring the power's effects, or getting them to last.
But I agree, as intriguing as the information I have so far is, I feel there may be a risk of Anaat being a game-breaking character.
If Dana Zane Dana Zane wants any help balancing out Anaat or creating a new character, I'm all ears as well, if a bit slow to answer.

A lack of control doesn't necessarily mean a lack of restraint. It could also mean that she has difficulty conjuring the power's effects, or getting them to last.
But I agree, as intriguing as the information I have so far is, I feel there may be a risk of Anaat being a game-breaking character.
If Dana Zane Dana Zane wants any help balancing out Anaat or creating a new character, I'm all ears as well, if a bit slow to answer.

I mean it kind of should unless they were born with full control full knowledge and a full personality at which point why go to school

I tend to see a name s look and a power thus I can only assume given no info aside from that the newborn will spam the power because they were just born and thus likely would not control it. Also no range is given so Har far dose it reach is it temporary or forever is the effect cumulative? These are all questions for a character who can forcibly alter other characters.
Ah. Despite being born. She's very intelligent being. She doesn't have to rely on her power. She can force her values on others. People can resist her influence. Her powers can undo by herself or by defeating her.

Ah. Despite being born. She's very intelligent being. She doesn't have to rely on her power. She can force her values on others. People can resist her influence. Her powers can undo by herself or by defeating her.
Then why bother with the school why not start the villian stuff

Then why bother with the school why not start the villian stuff
(Wouldn't hurt to refine one's skills including using other attacks. you wouldn't want to be empty handed with a attack that doesn't work on your opponent)

(Wouldn't hurt to refine one's skills including using other attacks. you wouldn't want to be empty handed with a attack that doesn't work on your opponent)
Then just mind wipe them and move on should take all of 5 minutes given she was born with mastery and does not need to learn anything as she is trying to destory everything that could be learned.

Cast her power over a whole city or whole world and mob any that resist

Then just mind wipe them and move on should take all of 5 minutes given she was born with mastery and does not need to learn anything as she is trying to destory everything that could be learned.

Cast her power over a whole city or whole world and mob any that resist
Fair point. So. Tell ya what. I'll let ya choose your poison. It will be disasterous but I will tone them down.

Up to gm I am just pointing out the character really didn't need anything from the school and there was a ton of blank space. In truth we don't know what her powers are just her goal. Perhaps you should let go of the idea of being a universe level threat.

Dana Zane Dana Zane I have conditions to meet, some previously stated explicitly, some that I figured in inconsideration did not need to be stated. I will need explanation of how your character meets the conditions, and/or a stated modification of your character that makes her meet the conditions. You are free to come up with ways your character meets these criteria, and to ask further questions or request suggestions.

• A reason to remain at the school for as long as you're willing to roleplay with us and us with you. She doesn't necessarily need to be there willingly, and she doesn't necessarily need to be there unwillingly, but she does have to have a narrative reason to stay at TLI and interact with the other characters.
  • An in-story reason not to mindwipe, kill, or otherwise modify other characters indiscriminately. It wouldn't really work to rely solely on a roleplayer's permission or lack thereof in order to decide which characters get modified in-universe, escpecially when a character's motivation is to destroy the world, or at least the world's free will.
  • A drawback, weakness, or other type of flaw preventing a mindwipe from being perfectly effective.

So is the little tank now haunted by sone super mega evil spirit that is super powerful or was that hyperbole?
Idk, but as long as it's not game breaking, which I don't predict it will be, I'm fine with it.

Maybe I am to jaded. It seems a bit random like they were tanks experimented on and now one of them has an evil so great all other evils fear it with honestly no fore shadowing. To me it just feels like a hey this sounds cool kind of addition complete with "cool" distorted text

Maybe I am to jaded. It seems a bit random like they were tanks experimented on and now one of them has an evil so great all other evils fear it with honestly no fore shadowing
I mean, in the context of a kitchen-sink universe with a mixture of folklore and original content, there is in-universe plausibility for that. But I'll be frank, if the characters weren't already shown to interact with other characters in a non game-breaking way, I wouldn't like it so much.

I dont know could be my desire to be organized that makes it bug me or my very obvious bias aginst the characters. Dosent help they feel a bit forced in the dorm room and seem to be there to steal the spot light abd make roommates meeting all about them. With the posting far faster than any of the characters react it supports this feeling. It is why I have ignored the character and am trying to leave the room so I can get to know any character with a tabk showing up to say hey look at me.

Last edited:
Dana Zane Dana Zane I have conditions to meet, some previously stated explicitly, some that I figured in inconsideration did not need to be stated. I will need explanation of how your character meets the conditions, and/or a stated modification of your character that makes her meet the conditions. You are free to come up with ways your character meets these criteria, and to ask further questions or request suggestions.

• A reason to remain at the school for as long as you're willing to roleplay with us and us with you. She doesn't necessarily need to be there willingly, and she doesn't necessarily need to be there unwillingly, but she does have to have a narrative reason to stay at TLI and interact with the other characters.
  • An in-story reason not to mindwipe, kill, or otherwise modify other characters indiscriminately. It wouldn't really work to rely solely on a roleplayer's permission or lack thereof in order to decide which characters get modified in-universe, escpecially when a character's motivation is to destroy the world, or at least the world's free will.
  • A drawback, weakness, or other type of flaw preventing a mindwipe from being perfectly effective.

Idk, but as long as it's not game breaking, which I don't predict it will be, I'm fine with it.
Hmmmm. In a way. "Disasters" Attend to be very lonely species. They manifest once a concentration of certain emotions are exerted. So they have to face those who oppose them alone and if they are defeated well they just de-manifest. Anaat realized that simply can't win alone. So having allies/friends would be nice aswell she doesn't even know how properly use the weaponry that's built into her so her heading to TLI would be a good idea and it's gonna take her years to achieve perfection, She could learn tricks to breaking one's will. Her influence and power to work on weak willed foes and must be in a close proximity(for power). In a way. Anaat must tear down that will to become weak in order to mindwipe them. the mindwipe won't work on machines(obiviously).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back