• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!)) Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah, guess that’ll do instead, probably have Artem meet Vaina or some other student. Just a small correction , Artem is Non-binary. I understand if you saw them as male from Grieve’s prev post.
mostly it was you in your post using male pronouns that or if it wasn't the tank you threw in several character doing seemingly random stuff coming and going

maybe your post was extremely chaotic and hard to keep track of who is where or which character is which

yes though anyone randomly coming in to present someone elses life story when no one asked will always bee a bit random.

If I'm guessing that’s about Kupi sharing the photo album? It kinda is a part of his character since he’s super extroverted, probably gonna use that as character development

Karcen Karcen Not sure if you just forgot some crucial punctuation, or if you're being more blunt than the situation calls for. (If you're referencing the post I think you are referencing) That post's formatting may not have been the best, but I could tell which character was doing what, just by reading it and maybe also from memory of the character sheets.

maybe we will see how much longer the little tank sticks around in the dorm Taris my just go for a walk.

Well, I kinda was just thinking about this a few minutes ago due to plans for his character development to act more human. Or give him and Artem the ability to have a human form at will after an occurrence during the Potions through the ages class.

For some reason I stopped getting notifications for this post. Dang!

I intended for Finbar's portion of the entry to be longer, but got distracted and forgot what the rest of the post was gonna be. Sorry about that!

Oh I remember now, the giant in black armor who’s trying to get in a relationship with Sunny, thanks, but I don’t really see how that would work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back