• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!)) Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I knew I should've put a specific distance for how far kupi went to the forest, I already retconned that. But for clarification, Artem was the one fighting the Leopard, and Kupi was in the accessible part of the forest (Hence why Pennhurst saw him) which would say that Kupi wasn't that far from the school in order for her to see him and for how he got to where he is now. Time to retcon the Bios again too..

so he went out drove through most of what the girls have walked through even though he left after them. Then did stuff in the fight and came back all in a few moments they were walking?

Essentially to save time, he used a stronger version of the sprint burst he used back when he was making a mad dash for the girls' dorm to deliver the pastries. But Kupi had actually left technically right as they did.

still that means your fight took seconds or max of a minute

i get wanting to post but you may need to tone it down and wait till time passes for other characters not just yours.

In real time Artems fight would've taken at least two in a half minutes. It also kind of depends on the amount of time it took for the girls to reach the award hall, cafeteria, and hall to the library too.

you still moved through the halls had the fight then beat them to the library. maybe you should wait let people interact maybe people want to do things without the tanks there. Also really you should get a set power list maybe as just getting to pull powers out as needed is a bit broken and not really fun for anyone becayse anything they do you can do because you have many many power that you just kind of get.

i do hope i don't come off as rude, i know you are young and it is good you want to rp. This is mostly just advice as here isn't super serious but many more serious ones would not let the adding powers and history stuff on the fly go. Also many are more careful about how fast your character move and what they are doing. So yeah not trying to be mean just slowly explain how things tend to go.

and i am sorry for that. I would like some time for taris to actually get to know her roomates tank isn't her roommate yet she has seen and heard more of him than anyone else.

Got it. For now Kupi will head to Artem’s dorm in the next post and clean himself up, maybe even do some maintenance on his gear. Don’t worry, you’re already forgiven ☺️

The nexians are human equivalents who come from an alternate earth where an outbreak in Nevada has caused the confinements of reality to fall apart. The outbreak was caused by a device called the improbability drive. The nexian race in general are based off of the character art style from Madness Combat. A series of flash animations that started since 2002 by a user named Krinkles. The plot of the nexian world is overall based from the events of that series.

There are also rules of that world too. Two of which are these: Anyone who smokes will die painfully and immediately, Vendors and shop owners always survive. These are shown in the series

so what abilities do they have coming from a universe where reality doesn't work. Thou perhaps fandom characters should be made in fandom roleplays

Last edited:
Despite what happened, mostly everyone in that world doesn’t possess any abilities. Ever since the activation they simply adapted to the chaos that which to them is now an average Tuesday. Learning to defend themselves from the Madness using their physical strength, desire to live, and willpower alone was the reason they’ve lived up to today. The means of how Gunther reached this earth was one of the results of his world’s descent into the hellhole that it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back