• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!)) Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Its been a while since anyone has replied....this better not die!! Let's get posting as soon as you guys can bc I get the busyness but I really want this to continue,ty!

Same! But my time’s gotten really crunched down since my family decided to just road trip to San Francisco until next Wednesday, I already have a post being worked on but it’s gonna be a long one.

Same! But my time’s gotten really crunched down since my family decided to just road trip to San Francisco until next Wednesday, I already have a post being worked on but it’s gonna be a long one.
would respond but at this point I'm waiting for a response if someone meets up with Lilith. In a way. I hit a brick wall. don't know about the others.

Holy crap- Im so so sorry everybody- I completely forgot about this because Ive been busy recently. And once again RpNation refuses to give me notifications. Ill work on a post soon- once again Im so sorry.

I just realized something. Karcen Karcen , when you announced that you were dropping the Rp, it was while GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ’s character (Sunny) was still engaged with yours. Just letting you know about that. Not forcing you to come back or anything, just wanted to make sure if you knew.

Ok ok so I have somewhat of an idea for sudden death. Im writing up one post- the paragraphs are a little short Im sorry about that- I try to do long when I haven't posted in a while but I just focused on trying to get it done. My teacher character may or may not be using to put to the fire with what is essentially a bunch of fire extinguishers duct taped together which you know- is not a good idea per se- so there's a chance that it just detonates- and I can try to incorporate it so that it can effectively eliminate any loose ends-

Hey by the way StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus any chance we could get a list on the clubs/sports teams of the campus. Asking to see if an idea I very briefly discussed with another member
Well, I figured that those could be made up by anyone in the rp, not just me. One that's been mentioned in rp is the basketball team, but there are other possibilities. I'd love to hear what you've got in mind.

So essentially the idea is that Astrid- who is a streamer- is trying to use her internet fame to make. a better name for herself as a villain but also make a better name for the school. And she tries yo get the school to branch out by creating an E-Sports team- I've had this in mind for a while now- and even have some ideas in mind to ensure it remains a villainous team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back