• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!)) Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So is the little tank now haunted by sone super mega evil spirit that is super powerful or was that hyperbole? Was this planned ir put in because it seemed cool?
Not exactly haunted, the spirit is more of a contained desire to kill that gained its own sentience along with them due to the mental influence of the wars they and Kupi fought.

yeah the spoopy distorted text even implies he is a threat to realty the after life and seemingly existence itself.

i do have to ask was this planned or something added latter ?

i don't know what series sounds like a ghost powered engine so was this planned or added on after

Not sure what you mean by planned but if it was as in I had a conversation with others than no, but if in a different case it was a character expansion that sounded fitting to me. I'll change it if it doesn't sound fitting. But yes, it was added on after.

ah yeah that answers it . it was added on after the fact. it's not a matter of fitting but more if you retcon your back story into existance as you go.

Oh, ok then. Should I have Artem explain it when either their or Kupis secret get revealed when they're seen venting out, or a chain of uncertain events that leads to a dorm sleep-over in the midst of a truth-or-dare game. (Dramatic or Comedic-to-Tragic)

more i suggest in characters you come up with a solid idea for a backstory over adding as you go

There was stuff I was planning on saying, but in hopes of not stirring things back up I won't say it. Just remember to be civil, everyone.

Did something happen?
I'm not completely sure, but I'm honestly hoping that my plans were an over-reaction. I wish I could have been present to say what I was going to before things seemed to settle down, but nonetheless I'm not going to squander the probable peace that has likely been reached.

So...what the status on Anaat issue. Did I make her more manageable or should I make a new character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back