• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Titans Initiative: Main

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Richard Grayson
The Boy Wonder

Dick didn't really do much, simply saying hello to everyone before going straight to bed, making sure to give Lizzy and Wally pats on the shoulder. He was honestly exhausted. New York traffic mixed with not sleeping much the night before left him just wanting to go to bed as soon as humanly possible. He was...quite impressed by his room. He nearly jumped out of his skin when Gideon introduced himself, Dick muttering to himself, "AI...of course he'd have the money for that..." Bruce didn't care now much he had to pay for anything that helped his damned mission. Dick wished he'd invested this kind of money into...I don't know, his surrogate son? Whatever...no point looking a gift horse in the mouth. He didn't bother changing the look of the room. It was honestly perfect for him...except for the fact he had a nice recliner set up. He had one in Wayne Manor, and missed it immensely. Now he had his baby back, and nothing would keep them apart.

Dick awoke the next morning to the sound of an alarm clock, sleepily slapping the device as he got out of bed. Another sleepless night... they'd become more common ever since Bruce fired him. Dick always had trouble sleeping regardless, but now it was getting worse. He hated just...laying there, his mind stewing about every little mistake he'd ever made. Like that one time he almost called Bruce "Batman" at a Christmas party, or how he fell flat on his face trying to do a quadruple somersault. The little things no one would think about until it's late at night and the ADHD kicks in. Dick three the covers off sleepily, wandering off to the bathroom to brush his teeth. It was a nice bathroom...the shower looked like it didn't have water that was either way too hot or way too cold, so that was a marked improvement over his place. He'd get one later. There was no point in getting a shower, then exercising, and then showering again. His frugal side screamed at the mere thought of such wasteful activities.

After his shower, Dick did a few minutes of stretching, as was routine.
It was a bit shorter than usual. He could already hear Bruce admonishing him for this. "Skipping one day leads to bad habits." Yeah, yeah...unless there were cameras in the rooms, which Dick wouldn't be surprised about, he couldn't see this. Plus, he had more important things to worry about, right?

Right...

Dick wandered around for a while until he found the kitchen. That seemed to be where everyone was gathering. Plus, something smelled damn good. Dick remembered he hadn't eaten since yesterday's lunch, and whatever was being whipped up was almost on par with Alfred. Almost... don't let Alfred know I said that. Anyways, Dick wore a genuine smile as he approached, saying. "Mornin', everyone. Everybody doing well?" His eyes scanned over everyone, noticing that...Violet was there. That was her name, right? He'd passed out reading everyone's dossiers the night before, so he vaguely remembered everyone's names. Reading about her was...tough. He knew what it was like to go through...stuff. Losing both of your parents at the age of eight tended to give you perspective. He could already tell she was stressed just by her posture, it didn't take a detective to see that. So, Dick decided to talk to her a bit, to try and open her up a bit.

The Boy Wonder gently gave Violet a pat on the shoulder, saying, "Uh, hey! I don't think we've talked yet. I'm Dick, we're in a squad together." He was very, very careful with the girl. She could definitely break his arm like a twig, and he didn't want to spend the rest of the summer in the infirmary. He had some...experience with lost orphans, being one himself, so he made every precaution to not seem like a threat. His posture was slouched, his hands were out in the open, and his face showed no intention of harming her. "Sooo...you liking the Tower so far? Need anything?" He quickly turned and nodded when someone else came in, not wanting to be rude and just ignore the guy. Alfred would be furious!
Interactions
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Everyone in the Kitchen (Sorry! I'd mention you all, but I have stuff I need to do.)

Last edited:

ABEL FORRESTER

[tags: Amy Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 , Ruby _amaranth_ _amaranth_ (mentions) those on floor 8, Virgil Veil Walker Veil Walker location:Titans Tower, Floor 8 outfit: xoxo

Abel feigned a scoff at Amethyst's words, and rolled his eyes before letting out a short chuckle. "Don't pretend you didn't miss me, love. I've been longing to see you, and your fishnet clad buddy." He replied as the two made their way towards the kitchen. He rolled his eyes again at Amy's words, and huffed slightly under a breath. "It was definitely the other way around." At the final comment though, Abel honestly hadn't a rebuttal planned out. Amy had been hard to resist in all their past endeavors, and her presence at the tower only made him look forward to his stay. Gideon had said two months right? Hopefully at some point they could double that.

In the kitchen, Abel swiped one of the stools by the island, and rose a brow over at Virgil cooking up breakfast. He piqued a brow at the singer-dancer, before glancing over at Amy and Ruby. "Get a load of this! We've got our own resident performer. Morning, Ne-Yo." Abel waved over, before sliding one of the platters towards himself. "Don't mind if I do," he thought. At the sight of Ruby though, Abel waved her over, unable to speak with a forkful of eggs and vegetables in his mouth. Still, he couldn't help but wander how the Justice League had put together a team of model-tier heroes. Everyone seemed stunning thus far, Ruby and Amy were no exception.

Abel hadn't been present at the meeting the other day though, and as the arrivals continued to arrive and arrive, he was suddenly feeling claustrophobic. He didn't do good with large crowds of people-- not on missions, not in his home, and the only place he could manage it was at the club. Albeit a large group of women, he'd enjoy, but the men-- he absolutely despised.

Abel's eyes furrowed down towards Violet, a timid-looking dame she seemed. Then to Elizabeth-- a female rendition of the joker. He paused his chewing then, just in amazement of how a league of heroes could recruit what looked like a Joker protege. Next came a long-haired, seemingly Mexican dude, and finally... a kid? Abel choked at the last one, and punched at his chest to force down his food. What the fuck was a kid doing here? His face was ridden with distaste, not at the food, but at the ragtag team. Still, he scanned them over, analyzing and observing them for what else they had to offer. So far, they just seemed regular, like a bunch of kids at a sleepover.

What a drag...

coded by natasha.

Jester finally found her way to the nearby kitchen, approaching the door she noted everyone there gathered. It has been a while she was in a situation like this, waking up in sort of her own power and moving about freely. Being with, relatively, normal people eating and chatting away without time limits or any sort of control. It was a strange and freeing sensation she needed a moment to revel in. However, this wasnt what made her pause and look at everyone, it was because everyone looked normal. The eat, banter, cooked, all in all just having a normal breakfast. It was funny to her because she knew, that they were not normal, what they did was not normal and this sign of normalcy was a lie. A mask of the truth that they can do anything normal or would ever be normal. It was likely that within weeks they would be less of them having breakfast together adding to the lack of normalcy here. There was no point to pretend and people still tried and that was funny.

Virgil words echoed in her mind, "Whole world is nutty." Seeing a new meaning in the words or realising the actual meaning she did not know but what she realised made her laugh audibly. It was not that it was funny, this and here previous thought made her feel sad but her body reacted with laughter. It was uncontrollable near manic as she tried to suppress it with her hand to muffled giggle. It took her a few seconds to recover. "Just thinking of an old joke."She said if anyone had noticed her. She took a deep intake of breath taking in the smell of the food being cooked. Home cooked, made with love not because it was a job. "Morning all, i know it is going to be fun day." She called out before pushing herself into a spot next to Dick. "Hey there, wonder boy." She greeted him, bumping his hip playfully with hers before turning to Virgil. Any reaction of her previous thoughts could not be seen. "Hey, White Knight! Are you going to feed the clown or what? Or do you want a magic trick?" She called out to him.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Veil Walker Veil Walker

Virgil was startled, finally noticing the gathering crowd. He checked to make sure his hair was still securely tied back, took his wireless ear buds out and set to work with a will. At Abel's remark on his singing, Virgil flushed and shot the boy a glare. He wasn't happy that anyone had heard him singing, but he supposed that was his own fault. He couldn't exactly expect privacy in a place with this many people living here. He noticed Violet standing shyly there, and gave her a small smile. He was slightly worried about her. He had looked for her at dinner, but hadn't seen her. Of course he noticed the track marks. He knew what they were, he and his pops had worked with a few people with those marks, but they didn't look fresh, just nasty. Still, he wasn't going to ask any questions she wasn't ready to answer, so he let it be. He quickly waved her over.

"Hey, Sentinel, come grab some food. You missed dinner. Gotta keep up your strength. Take a seat. I'll make some chocolate chip pancakes just for you." His hands set to work moving quickly and efficiently. Despite Abel's comment on his singing, he couldn't help but hum as he worked. His mother had had the same habit when she cooked, and he had picked it up. It was an old song, sad and sweet and it had been one of her favorites. Instead of making him sad, it just made him smile. Sure, he missed her, but he understood. She was the real hero, his hero, and he'd take her over this whole Tower, heck the whole League combined. Virgil grinned to himself. He loved cooking, and he loved feeding people. Just like the old song, it made him feel closer to his mother. All this helped take the sting out of his invasion of privacy, at least for the moment. Spinning back to where Violet was seated, he set a large stack of pancakes and some syrup in front of the small woman.

"Here you go. Lemme know if you want anything else!." Once she was served he hopped back into the center of the kitchen. He hands practically flew as he set three different pans were set to cooking on the burners. At Cisco's groaned out question, Virgil pointed to the coffeepot which was in full brew mode. Virgil didn't particular like coffee, but he understood people's need for it. Still, it wasn't something he struggled with. A quick recharge at an outlet, and he felt fully energized. Seeing Dick come in, he gave the guy a quick sup head bob. He felt Dick was one of the few people here with their heads on straight and not buried up their asses. It was one of the bright spots that he was on the same team as the guy who had had Batman's back for so long. He hoped that the guy would help him out, not just physically but emotionally. He seemed more in tune with this hero gig. Maybe he could explain how to deal with the dark days, because lately Virgil felt like he was drowning. He tried to shrug off the feeling, but the smile slipped from his face. It was to be quickly restored however, as the amusing Jester walked in. She was laughing at some private joke. Oddly enough, this laughter didn't bother Virgil. He figured it was just who she was.

"Hey Jester! Should wait your turn. After all, I can't be seen to play favorites... yet. As for a magic trick, what do you have in mind? I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Virgil grinned at her, and set out two more omelets and a stack of hashbrowns. He realized he was making his usual comfort breakfast and laughed. He had no idea what this diverse group of people enjoyed eating, he had just set himself to cooking his usual fare.

"Y'all let me know if you want anything in particular, okay?"

coollogo_com-31171940.png

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 (Amy) Scatterbrain Scatterbrain (Willie) Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford (Dick) Veil Walker Veil Walker (Virgil) ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki (Liz)
Mentioned: Everyone else around them

That boy ignored her. Which was fine, she would much rather be ignored by boys than have to talk to them. But her attention was on Amy anyway. "oh umm...that's nice." Food for everyone? Everyone included her so maybe she would get some food. Though when Amy patted the seat next fo her, Violet shook her head. She didn't like the idea of sitting down just yet. Her spot was always assigned to her, they weren't free to pick. But maybe this was a way of assigning seats? About to take a step forward, she suddenly jumped a little when she heard a voice behind her. Violet sidestepped to distance herself a little more from the other people, the number of them quickly starting to make her feel crowded, overwhelmed. But Willie was still the least threatening person in the room. Other than Amy of course.

So she waved at him a little, not speaking but hopefully that was a polite enough response. She felt like she had talked more than enough already, and began to let her eyes wander around the room. She noticed that boy who had been talking to Amy looking at her, her gaze immediately dropping. Did she do something wrong? Was he staring at the scars? She knew they were ugly, but there weren't any long sleeve shirts for her to use. If there had been she would have put it on so nobody would have to look at them. Subconsciously she started to rub her arm, fingers dancing over her skin as she tried to sink away some more. But another voice caught her with a pat on the shoulder. Instinctively, her hand moved and swatted whoever it was away as she took another step back. Though immediately she was flushed with guilt and embarrassment. These people were supposed to be nice right? She shouldn't freak out.

"I-I'm okay. My room is weird but...but I like the showers." She answered finally, looking up at Dick. "i'm sorry just...pl-please don't touch me." Violet's voice was hardly even a whisper that time. He seemed okay, and introduced himself. She remembered that name from what Gideon told her, so Violet allowed herself to relax just a little. That guilt from swatting his hand away was twisting in her stomach, hopefully she didn't hurt him. Her attention was briefly caught bu Voltaic, telling her to sit down for chocolate chip pancakes. She...what the hell were those? Her brows furrowed for a second, wanting fo ask but Violet quickly realized that these other people would probably know. And her asking what a food was would not make a great impression. "I like standing but...thanks," she replied, hoping he heard her before looking back to Dick.

Though she was quickly put off when that clown girl showed up. Her and Dick seemed to know each other and...well, Violet was put off a little. She didn't want to judge anyone but she knew about the Joker. And this girl looked like him right? Before she could ask anything though, her head quickly turned up towards the vents. She heard something. And whatever it was, it was moving. "Do you two hear that?" She questioned, no hesitation when she spoke that time. If it was nothing, there was nothing to worry about. But...something told Violet that wasn't the case. "There's something in the vents."

stray
Sascha was having fun wreaking his own own brand of havoc when an alert pinged on the system. He abandoned his tomfoolery to investigate what it was, but whatever ‘it’ was quickly turned out to be both terrifying and unidentifiable. Neither the cameras nor the security system could tell what it was, just that it was spreading through the air vents from the seventh floor, rapidly. Gideon detected some sort of toxin being released into the air.

“Gideon, can you shut off the air ventilation system?” Sascha asked aloud, the anxiety in his voice unmasked.

“Yes, would you like me to?”

“Do it. Can you block off the air vents?”

“Multiple obstructions prevent me from doing so.”

Sascha cursed.

“Gideon, be sure to announce alerts to the tower of where the airborne toxin is spreading periodically.”

“That, I can still do.” It answered back, and Sascha wondered momentarily if that were pride and/or annoyance in the phrase, but the sentience of Gideon would have to be debated later in favor of the situation at hand.

“Excellent now where is everyone…” Sascha asked himself more than Gideon, who brought up the camera feed for the Kitchen.

“Alrighty Gideon, is there a way to open communication to the kitchen area?”

“I can open coms for you two-way.”

“You’re the best Gideon.”

“I know.” The system answered, causing Stray to smirk, before it pinged open the coms to the kitchen.

“This is Stray. We’ve got a situation on our hands bright and early apparently. There’s something coming from the seventh floor that’s spreading through the air vents rapidly. I’ve shut them off but the obstructions are preventing Gideon from blocking them completely. First thing you guys need to do is open any windows you can find. Second, Captain Thunder, I need you to investigate what is infecting the seventh floor, approach from the outside, not the stairs or elevator, and if you find it, get rid of it. I read a few people still in their rooms, but ignore them in favor of finding whatever the hell this thing is, that’s your number one priority, got it? Miss Magi, can you use some sort of scrying spell to check on the people still up there? The cameras for that entire floor are obscured by whatever this thing is. I read Alexandra, Haliwell, and Wally as still up there.” He vaguely registered that he was forgetting someone but the computer showed everyone currently in the tower and his brain didn’t do the math before being interrupted.

“Air toxin has spread to the kitchen vents on the eighth floor.” Gideon chimed to the whole tower.

Sascha cursed aloud, “Fucking shitty ass morning. Windows people get the windows, we need to move fast.” He urged, glancing nervously about the room, noticing that while it did in fact have vents, it did not have windows. If whatever was spreading spread down here… he was screwed.

code by RI.a

WALLY WEST

tags: Everyone Everyone location: Floor 7, Wally's bedrom outfit: xoxo

The night had been a great one for Wally. Not only was he served some of Stray's finest (if rushed) dinner, heading back to his room had definitely been the peak of his day. Upon crossing Gideon, Wally was already familiar with the A.I. . Introductions weren't of need, but instead Gideon went over the main features of the tower, its mother box, the means of editing one's room, along with his team. Beta. Wally smirked at that, it was as if it was right out of a shooter game. Players split up in squads to obtain a certain goal. In this case the Titans would be split up twice over.

Unpacking was simple, and was over in a flash. What took the most of Wally's time had been setting up his room and decor. With endless possibilities paired with an endless imagination, Wally spent over an hour decorating his room. The finished product consisted of space-themed bed sheets, glowing blue LED lights that illuminated glowing planets on the wall, gaming monitors set up in the corner opposite his night stand, and a fight screen TV on the wall in front of his bed, with a plain brown couch like back home. Wally'd installed a fridge as well with the mother box technology, saying as he tended to get hungry fast. What he hadn't realized was that he had to pack the food into the fridge manually. Still, in sever flickers of lightning, the fridge was filled with snacks, and candies galore. He'd spent his night munching on candy, and gaming, yelling and shouting into the microphone as he clicked away. It'd be a surprise if nobody had heard the noise.

Wally had fallen asleep on the brown couch, and as he woke up, the faint image of a pending screen painted his television. He'd fallen asleep playing the game, and his session had timed out. He chuckled slightly at the sensation by his legs, tossing the controller in his hands and reaching for a bag of chips on the floor. Messy floor.

"I didn't know you could tickle me, Gideon." Wally said, though the A.I.'s response was one that set him uneasy. "I don't have that feature, Wallace."

Wally gulped on the salt and vinegar chips, before glancing down at what had made the speedster tickle. Thick vines wrapped themselves around his legs, now spreading upwards his thighs. As the spreading progressed, the vines grew tighter, and he could feel thorns pricking into his body. It burned like hell, and Wally gritted his teeth. His first effort had been to run, to phase out of this mess, but he wasn't fast enough. Not yet. He needed a running start to phase, and he didn't have that now. Wally quickly sat up on the couch, raising a vibrating hand to slice at the vines. Instead, a thick green tentacle stretched out at him, and halted his motion.

Upon looking over at the source, it seemed the vines had made their way into his room through the vent, and he almost passed out at the sight of his room floor. Vines, and plans sprouting over the floor, the wooden floors beneath them almost unseen. Another vine reached out to his final free hand, wrapping itself up his arm and torso with speed. Wally was panicking at how fast it was happening, but like speedsters other speedsters they panicked fast and regained sense faster than normal. Quicker rationalizing, and understanding.

Wally's next thought flickered over to his teammates. Were they just as tangled up as him. Or worse.

"Gideon--" Wally started, but at those words another vine stretched down towards him, this time it entered his mouth and stopped his speaking. He choked on the vine as it crept down his throat. The feeling was unnerving, balls of sweat forming on the scared-shitless teenager. With a final breath, perhaps for warning, to be saved, Wally muttered the last of his sentence-- "Broadcast."

On most of the Titans technology, an image of Wally appeared through the cameras. His room was overrun by plants, and the air hung with green. What was most shocking was the ginger-haired speedster who's body was almost completely submerged in vines, all but his face, with which had a giant trailing plant making its way into his mouth. Wally had a look of fear, and desperation. The vines were taking over him, he could feel himself losing control over his body. Over the world as a whole. He was growing tired in spite of his good night's sleep, and his eyes were quickly becoming heavy, chest weighing down on him with each breath.

The camera footage then abruptly turned black as the monster destroyed the last of the surveillance. Wally's vision faded black, and there he stood, all alone in an all-black room. The light was focused on him, like that of a theater. There was nothing around him, at least that's what it felt like. Everywhere he turned, more and more black painted the room.

"Where am I? Who are you? What do you want from us? Do not hurt my friends..."

In the midst of the darkness, all that echoed back to Wally was:

"We are the green."

coded by natasha.

Alexandra Smith

Alex had eventually left the common room and made her way to the seventh floor when she saw others filing out to pick a room. She knew damn well she wasn't going to get last pick, but that was what did happen. Sadly, she wasn't fast enough and with almost every room already been chosen, she resorted to one right beside Virgil and right across from Dick. "This'll be fun" she muttered under her breath, dragging her luggage to the room. Dick seemed so...uptight to Alex so he was the perfect person for her to play around with.

When she walked into the room, she heard a voice say hello to her and she almost ran right back out. "Am I hearing things" she whispered to herself, as she walked around the room and surveyed her surroundings. Gideon made his next appearance by replying to Alex, and introducing himself while she recovered from her almost heart attack. "As cool as this is GD? Yeah, that's better than Gideon anyways. As cool as this is GD, I'm just trying to go to bed so we can have a little chit chat tomorrow" she replied, earning her a goodnight from the AI. The room itself was nice and spacious, but she had never really been alone so this'd be a new experiment for her.

After spending hours unpacking her luggage in search of her pajamas, which were really just any shorts and large t-shirt, she finally finished setting up her room and smiled at the sight. Checking her phone Alex saw that it was already in the early AM's so she crossed off a shower, and just brushed her teeth before laying back on her bed. She looked at all her messages from none other than Jeremy, but ignored all he said and texted back a simple "Goodnight" with the blue heart beside it.
****​
Waking up in the morning, Alex sleepily made her way into the bathroom for a shower. She did all the she needed to do in the washroom, before making her way to her closet in a towel. Alex was not about to do the most, and her energy was at an all time low at the moment so she resorted to a red Kappa tracksuit. Her zipper was left open and showed her black and white Kappa bra under, her feet covered in white all Air Forces. "What the.." Alex spoke out in confusion, as she saw green slowly invade the air in her room. Rushing to pick her phone, Alex slipped her phone into her pocket before rushing to her room door that was being approached by a green vine. She quickly twisted her door knob and hurried to exit the room as the green vines spread in her room.

Just when Alex thought she was out, she tripped face forward and felt something tight wrap around her ankle. Looking over at the TV hung in the hallway, Alex saw Wally being covered by the same vine that was climbing up her leg and then the surveillance was cut off quickly. "Ginger! Shit, shit shit" Alex chanted, as she quickly tried to pry the vine of her leg. Instead she was pulled back into her room, and she felt the vine making it's way up her calf and onto her knee. Scanning her eyes over her room, Alex spotted her sword that laid on the coffee table beside her door and she smiled at her forgetfulness. Last night she knew there was something she forgot to put away, but it seemed as if the gods were on her side as she giddily reached over to it. Stretching her body as much as she could, a smile worked on her face when her palm came in contact with the hilt of the sword. Pulling it back to her she turned her body to focus on the vines that were basically at her thighs, and cut the vines off from the bottom where it started from. Just to be sure, she dropped her sword and pried the rest of the vine off her, before retrieving the sword and hurriedly exiting the room. She made sure she shut the door closed and then made her way down the hallway.

When she made her way to Wally's room she was met with vines sprawled over every inch of the room, but no sign of Wally. The air was polluted with that same green substance and the air in the room was horrible, prompting Alex to cough and shut the door while her free hand covered her nose. The same green air that she had seen in her room, and Wally's was making it's way into the hallway and breathing was made harder and harder. Rushing to the elevator, Alex repeatedly pushed the button until it opened, and pressed as fast as she could to close the door before the green air made it's way in. Alex breathed in, feeling relaxed for the moment as she pressed the eighth floor as her destination. It wasn't long lived because the green air slowly started to seep in through the vents. "I can't catch a break, can I" she murmured, before moving her free hand back to her mouth and nose. As green vines started to make their way into the elevator, her grip on her sword tightened and it seemed as if the elevator was just moving slower to antagonize her at this point.

When she heard that ding and saw the doors open, she bolted out of the doors and was met with the rest of the Titans moving frantically. Stray was still giving out commands when she made her way into the kitchen. "Alex has arrived, but Wally..." she trailed off, her eyes wavering before steadying her gaze on Stray again. "I didn't check for Haliwell, didn't know he was still up there. I did bring my friend though" she stated, waving her sword a little while standing a few feet away from him so she didn't accidentally hit him. "Those green vines, they're literally everywhere" she said, before coughing mid sentence due to the toxins oozing into the room. "The seventh floor's air is probably going to be fully polluted soon, and the vines are spreading rapidly. I was met with some vines in my room, and in the elevator as well" she informed her squad leader with a slight panic in her eyes. She had planned to have at least one day to just relax, but clearly some plant had different plans.

The Titans Tower, Seventh Floor ---> Eight Floor

In Panic, Somewhat Scared, Worried

xoxo

Sascha ( The Witch Son The Witch Son ) Everyone Everyone
coded by natasha.

Amethyst Z: Miss Magi
Interactions: Everyone on the 8th floor and Sascha
DDM96qqWsAI-a8J.jpg
Amethyst just rolled her eyes at his comments as well, after all it was classic Abel. Her attention didn't stay singled on him for long as others were around them, namely the man who had just been a hologram during yesterdays meeting...if you could even call it that. She didn't catch, or maybe just didn't remember his name, but he was on her team now so she should probably do that sooner rather then later. She supposed this answered the if he'd be living with them question. It also seemed like there was quite a bit of movement that was happening last night she didn't notice. Him and Abel had both slipped in with hardly anyone noticing. She couldn't help her light giggle at the comment, but tried to muffle it with her hand, "Gotta love a good show and food." She smiled hoping it wasn't too embarrassing for him. They'd all probably get to see each others quirks and habits sooner or later living so close to one another.

A welcome distraction came in the form of Jester walking in, laughing herself, "Morning." She waved at the clown. She was slowly but surely finding it easier to bury her unease. She just had to remind herself that there is always more then meets the eyes. Then Dick walked in. It was weird finally knowing his real name since Zatanna had made sure Amy didn't ever find out anyone in the batfam's identity. Before she could say good morning, he slipped up by trying to pat Violet on the shoulder. She didn't know why yet, but it was clear to her that Vi was very shy in general, but extremely hesitant around men especially, just from the few interactions she's had with them around. For a boy wonder and son of a master detective he clearly didn't read this situation well enough. Hoping to help out the situation she grabbed herself a plate of omelets and hash-browns before swerving in her seat to face the new arrivals. "It's getting a bit crowded I think I'll find a spot on the couch." She smiled. Their very hospitable chef served Violet her plate and Amy grinned, "If you wanna you can join me and we can enjoy the view while we eat! You don't have to sit." She chimed towards Violet before taking the first bite of her food and her taste-buds celebrated.

She'd only taken a few steps when she heard Violet's comment. "Yah I heard it too. Originally I thought it might be -" her ears perked up at the sound of the intercom switched on. As if Sascha could read her mind the intercom activated with his voice ringing loud and clear. Turns out Violet was right to be alarmed, and if this was some JL test it was too early in the day. The poor hologram guy probably hadn't even finished his coffee yet. Upon hearing his message Amy knew all jokes aside it was time to get serious, her food would have to wait. She knew scry spells sure, but she didn't practice them very often, and she usually used a looking glass or crystal ball...which was in her hat in her room...this sucked. She vaguely knew which rooms the three he'd mentioned were at having passed by them this morning to get to the elevator, but her stuff was in her room which apparently might be filled with toxins. Looks like she was going to have to get creative. "On it, just uh...give me a second." She wagged her finger a moment as she went into the kitchen space where Virgil was once cooking. She turned on the sink water and looked around for a decent sized bowl. She peeked up at Abel mid search, "I might need your help for this."

She spoke up loader so Sascha as well as everyone in the room could hear her, "Willie don't go by yourself. Whatever it is I can tell it's growing, and since I can feel it...despite how faint it is, that means it's probably magical in nature. Someone who isn't opening windows go with him to help out. Preferable those of you who can hold your breath pretty long." Everything was happening so fast and then in a flash the monitor came on revealing a disturbing sight of what appeared to be Wally's room. It was overrun with...darkness? Ropes? Vines? He was practically drowning in them and if the others were in anywhere near a bad a shape as that they needed to get to them fast! "Shorter plan, smash a couple windows and definitely more then just two go. Bats can bill us later." She finally got a hold of a bowl big enough and spoke up towards the intercom to speak to Sascha as she filled it with water . "Stray, where are you right now?!" She placed the bowl on the counter top once it was full to let the water settle, it wasn't much, but it was the best she had in the heat of the moment. When Alex eventually came through she sighed a bit in relief, but this wasn't over yet. All of them weren't safe yet, "Who was rooming near Hal? It'd be better if I'm using the spell to search for the source of this thing rather then his room if one of you already knows where it's at." Alex clearly at least knew where Wally's room was so that could be taken care of.

Last edited:
Ruby Spark
People making breakfast for her, delivering coffee…and hey, it was a hell of a coffee, almost as good as the one she got for herself once a month in this tiny coffee shop, hidden in the back alley close to her home. Colombian brew, aromatic, smooth and strong. And the coffee here, it was getting pretty close to perfect. And the food was also to die for. Ruby wasn’t the one to judge if served food, she simply enjoyed the fact that finally, she didn’t have to do it alone. It was just disgustingly sad to cook for one person all the time.

The room was slowly filling, people coming in. Since Ruby had arrived quite late the day before, she kind of missed the bonding and introduction part so she didn’t know practically anyone. She was even siting at the table with people who seemed nice but she didn’t quite catch their names. Did they say them? Or not? Or she missed them? Wouldn’t be the first time, things like that happened to her more often than she liked to admit.

Leaning in her chair, she brought the cup to her lips and enjoyed the bitter taste of her liquid drug. Her plate was already empty and her thoughts ran towards different ideas. First of all, was she allowed to smoke here? Possibly not. It all looked so clean and neat. And then again, how many of these people would appreciate smoke with their omelettes? That wouldn’t really get her a lot of popular votes, Ruby assumed.

She suppressed her desire to light up a smoke and focused on her coffee and the faces around her. Remembering was her friend here, she was trying to burn those faces in her mind and tried to assign names as they talked. She remembered the names of three others who were with her in Beta team but no face was coming to her mind. But before Ruby could actually come to a reasonable conclusion, chaos broke out around her.

From what she heard, there was no way she was going to finish that cup of coffee. Oh, just peachy. So was this some kind of test? Right in the morning? It was highly possible and it led her back to her question she had asked the previous day. How they were supposed to get along? Well, they were about to find out. But once she heard the commands, the tone of the guy’s voice kind of convinced her that this was no training, this was a real shit, it was happening and it was happening now. And when the girl appeared (Alexandra, if Ruby heard right), it was all clear to her.

Commands were flying from each side and Ruby was trying to distinguish who was doing what. Her fingers already itched and the fire was already flowing through here veins, igniting her whole body, switching it on into a fight mode. “So much for coffee…” she muttered and stood up.

“I can clear the elevator or stairs so we can get there right away.” she looked at Amy and small flames started to dance around her fingers. Her eyes lit up and she was oh so ready. With a few long strides, she was close to the exit and turned to the room, scanning people, frantically running around. “Who’s coming up with me then?” she asked, already forming a ball of fire in her right hand.

8th floor

mood

okay...definitely not a training

outfit

click!

interactions

everyone in the kitchen
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
We were getting stronger. We could feel it. Soon we would be back... back to the green.

The 7th floor was virtually a jungle scene now. Vines hung loosely from the ceilings, and came out of the vents. A beautiful, and mutated assortment of plants rose from wood, and miniature trees. The air was a dark and foggy green, making it hard for anyone who stepped into to see. The effects of it were rather drastic, and would poison whoever was left vulnerable in it. The green needed to defend itself, defend it's stem that lie in Rosary's room, and this was how.

The vines only continued to stretch throughout the tower's circuitry and vents. The Titans could feel it now, the air growing stale and hot. The Christmas-time aroma of pine trees flooded in as well, in other circumstances it might've even been soothing. The green now overtook the East-wing rooms, and had just taken over the rooms of Cisco-Willie. The plants wrapped themselves around the elevator, and the ecosystem of flora situated itself in the shaft. They'd be of no use for the Titans now. Likewise, the stairwell was slowly growing overrun by plants.
We have a new recruit. He has 101 thoughts a second. We can use him.

Wally's body was not the same as when he'd arrived at Titans Tower. Green veins surface over his skin... His eyes a beady, and black. His skin was a pale white-green, with a streak of green down his ginger hair. On his arms natural weaponry had situated themselves, thorns the length of rulers erected all over his forearms. Each jagged, but seeping loosely of a green toxin.

The green was fruitful with the recruit.

Wally was no longer in control of his body. The green was. And that was that.

The cocoon of the West-boy's room opened to reveal the new Wally. The extension of the green.
The green was only trying to get down. To get out of where it was trapped. Industrial buildings, machinery, technology-- no. Plants, life, Earth, that was the green.

The vines were just a means of searching for a way out.

The vines writhed in pain at the slicing. Something was hurting them, attacking them. The green was under attack.

In means of defense, like every other form of nature, the green released a more powerful gas from it's pores. This time it wouldn't just be to blind it's attacker, but instead to disorient and stop them. Stop them from hurting us.

On the eighth floor the gas grew more and more, darker in colour. It was consciously growing more. Now it was evident that they were under attack.
The new recruit would be useful here. To protect the green while it tried to escape. It was growing more in territory, but the monster itself was not at its peak strength.

It hurt at first, the lightning. But the boy's speed only quickened the rest of the monster's healing. Flicker, flicker. Every thought of the green carried out in mere moments. There was a reason he'd so quickly finished his incubation. It was a speed-force conduit.

Wally-- no, this was no longer Wally. The green made sure of it. The speedster zipped out of its cocoon in a flash of yellow lightning. Electricity coursed through its green veins. It snapped its new, sharpened teeth, and sniffed the air. It could smell all what the rest of the vines could-- could feel all what it could. A small wound formed over the speedster's calf, where Alexandra had slashed the green.

"Urgh..."

The monster then turned to the stairwell at what it smelled. People. Humans. All threats to the green.

In a flicker of lightning the speedster was gone. On the eighth floor, the green could finally see it's attackers with eyes. Could finally see who he'd have no mercy on. As he ran past them, the green speedster brought out one of his thorn-ridden hands. Those closest to the entrance... Willie, Cisco, Lizzie, Dick, were the most vulnerable to the attack.

The monster then situated itself in the living room area following the first attack. It was a slow-acting poison that excreted from its thorns but it would act quick. Wally stood before one of the couches at the television, and tilted his head sideways in the direction of those at the kitchen.

Green ooze dripped from the thorns on his forearms, and sizzled once they touched the floor.

"We are the green." The terrifying rendition of Wally put simply. It wouldn't take long for it to attack again. But it would give the humans a choice to leave-- to live.

"Oh you are already showing me your magic." Jester commented with a hint of flirtation in her tone before chuckling. "Fair is fair then..." She reached into her pocket and removed it, her hand closed in a fist as if hiding something inside and presented it to Virgil. "So you are now wondering what i have here... "She paused. "I wonder if i should really show you..."She added teasingly, however before she could continue with her act she noted the noise in the vent and Violets reactions. "Hmm... Yeah, that is an all too familiar sound of movement in the vent. I should know I was the person in vents several time." She said as her smile widened. "Oh how fun, first day, and we have our first base invasion" She clapped her hands as if excited. Then Stray's voice came over the tanoy explaining the situation, once again Jester found herself laughing. "Titan's Tower, great technical marvel still get things entering into the vents."

She stood and moved to do as asked with seemingly a calm and carefree manner as if she wasn't breathing an ever-increasing toxin. She opened a couple of windows but that sighed, the first attack against the titans, and she wasn't going to spend it just opening windows. She looked up at the source of Stray voice. "Hey voice in the ceiling, any more detail about what we are dealing with? Biological? Fauna? Mechanical? Such details i sort of useful to react." She called out loud, trying to think logically like she had trained to do so but there was a feeling of giddiness that made thinking hard. Was that just her or was it the toxin. She laughed again though really she was starting to get a little nervous. She tried to get a hold of herself and focus. From what it sounded like people were either here going of at different directions, there was no real coordination.

Then she felt a rush of wind and a green streak reaching the living room nearby revealing a green Flash. She could see the plant like arms and a green ooze leave the speeders body. This was not good. "Ha! Ha! This just keeps getting better and better..." She heard the word Green and struck something in her mind. She had heard of it before but didnt know where, something she read in the batcomputer archives perhaps? She felt her arms itch, and she kept seeing things move in the sides of her eyes. Not his was definitely not her issue. The definitely needed more of a plan here and likely specific" Everyone! I think we need to go and go now. Right now otherwise we are going the way of are friends here and though i like green, i don't like my skin to be that colour...." she said moving toward a door that was as far away from the flash as possible.

ABEL FORRESTER

[tags: Amy Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 , Ruby _amaranth_ _amaranth_ (mentions) those on floor 8, Wally location:Titans Tower, Floor 8 outfit: xoxo

Abel took another forkful of the omelette, now close to done. "You've outdone yourself dreadlocks." He chimed. He enjoyed Virgil's cooking, and would be quick to learn the man's name. Anyone who could cook well deserved a book in Abel's list of friends. It was a long one-- not many real friends, but it was a book nonetheless. Abel's train of thought was diverted by the clanking in the vents though. He piqued an eye at the noise, evidently annoyed. The league could afford this stupidly shaped T-shape building but couldn't screw the kinks and bolts of the ventilation system properly. He scoffed at the noise, but chuckled slightly at Vi. Why was she taking all this so seriously? It just had to be an error--

God could he be any more wrong. He could recognize that voice from anywhere. It was almost laughable how close he'd grown to his rival, Stray. The tower was under attack by something. How the hell had anything gotten into a league-commissioned building? "They're supposed to be fucking untouchable!" Abel whined. He wasn't necessarily addressing anybody in particular, but it was annoying. Years constantly on the run, and he'd walked into a rat-trap of his own? "What the actual fuck, mate, that's annoyin'!" He continued, but took in a deep breath. He wouldn't embarrass himself any more than he just had, plus if they were attack he'd have to find a way out of this mess. To get away from these people and get as far as possible from these people as he could.

At Amy's words, Abel's eyes thinned down, then he took a final glance at the people to his side. Fuck, how could he leave these people to deal with whatever mess was trying to attack them. Like he thought before they were all just kids on a sleepover, they didn't know the meaning of life and death-- hopefully this situation didn't come to that. Abel rose from his seat and followed after Amy, but nodded at her being against the idea. Again, Abel's train of thought was derailed at the sight though. The plans each writhing, and pulling at the ginger. Entering him-- taking over him. It was all too familiar. He'd had his run-ins with conduits of the green in the past, none that ended up going smoothly. It was nature-powered magic. Magic powered by the force of nature. Last time he checked, the world was built on nature, Earth, plant-life. The green was something else, and he didn't want to get killed trying to do the impossible.

"I agree with the ginger. Whatever this gas is, it can't be good. Obviously don't breathe that shit in, lads." Abel warned, and turned to Amy at his side. "The spell's going to have to wait. I know you know what this is, love. And it's not going to wait for us. Something has to come soon. I reckon we get out of here as quickly as possible." Abel said quickly under the fabric of his pajamas. Abel turned over to the exit, but instinctively brought his hand over his eyes at the gust of wind. His eyes followed where the wind died down at, a ginger, pale-skinned figure... dark eyes, green veins. His speculations were correct, and this time he wasn't feeling so jumpy about it. They had to get out of there. Instinctively, Abel turned to Amy behind him, and grabbed at her hand. Forcefully, or not, she had to follow him, and they had to get out of this mess. He wasn't planning on dying here, and he sure as hell wouldn't let the girl he lov-- thought was cute die.

"If you suckers use your heads you'll follow." Abel put it simply, and pulled the two of them out of the kitchen, and towards the elevator away from Wally. Following several pounds at the buttons at the elevator, Abel grew annoyed at the lack of progress in the elevator's arrival, and turned to the door of the stairwell exit. Abel wasn't one for surprises, especially when it came to sentient magical forces of nature. Releasing Amy from his grip, he shut his eyes, and brought both hands together. In quick succession his hands carried out various hand signs to manifest his magic. Glowing blue sigils formed around his right wrist, and in rising that hand towards the door, a concussive beam of blue energy fired off into the stairwell. The door immediately blew into bits, and after it, black smoking leaves and vines sat at Abel's feet. He was aware that the vines would be returning anytime soon, and unbeknownst to him, the 7th floor was the root of all this. There'd be lots more plants coming at him, and definitely not enough mana to keep up.

"If you're a pyrokinetic-- if you've got fire, get the fuck over here. Trying to stay alive, innit. Everybody else follow if you'd like to live." He finished, and then moved into the doorless exit he'd formed. Hopefully Amy, and the rest of the team would follow him. God, did he not want to die today.

coded by natasha.

CISCO RAMON

Mentions: Virgil, Violet, Stray, Wally, Alex, Rosary
Interactions: General remark, Stray ( The Witch Son The Witch Son ) Wally West/The Green ( fin fin )
Outfit: Boaty McBoatface shirt

Cisco nodded his thanks to the guy cooking, not only was there a coffee machine, but it was already on and brewing. He probably drank too much coffee, but after spending the whole night moving in he felt justified in starting his day with it. Cisco grabbed the largest mug he could find, filling it almost to the brim with the drak liquid. Had be been back home in the privacy of his own place there was a decent chance he would have forgone the mug and simply drank it straight from the pot, Clint Barton style. The League had even went so far as to splash out on the good coffee and Cisco found himself relaxing slightly. Maybe things weren't going to be so bad after all.

Of course as soon as that thought entered his mind, Sod's Law took place in all its glory. He'd barely had time to down three gulps of coffee when one of the girls (the one who looked like she would rather be anywhere but the crowded kitchen) said something about hearing sounds in the vents. The kitchen fell silent as everybody listened. And yep she was right, there was something there, and given where they were, it was hardly friendly and just popping around for some ake and a chat about the weather. "You're right, there is something there. And given where we are it can't be anything.....good" His sentence was cut off by the voice over the intercom, Stray, one of the guys on his team, the one chosen as leader. He seemed to be keeping a level head and giving orders, which seemed like good ones to Cisco. Stray's words only confirmed what Cisco suspected, that they were in trouble. He wanted to groan in annoyance at the mention of a toxin being spread through the vents. Of course there was. Of course they couldn't even go one day without some kind of crazy thing happening.

But what really shocked them was the tramission. At first he couldn't even tell who it was, there seemed to be just a writhing mass of plants covering the couch. It was when he saw the read hair that Cisco knew who it was. Wally. He was pinned down, struggling, even as the plant tendrils shoved themselves into his mouth, causing him to go limp. They must have caught him unaware, Wally couldn't phase unless he was running after all. More bad new arrived in the form of Alex his other team member, the vines were spreading and the seventh floor was going to be a write off pretty soon. But at least she'd brought a sword with her, that was something in their favour at least.

As soon as the command had been given he'd started opening windows with the others, thankful that somebody had thought to install windows that could open fully. It was as he was opening one window that to an outside observer Cisco seemed to just stop dead, his eyes unfocusing, his muscles locking up, one hand tight around the coffee mug, the other tight around the window handle.

Cisco found himself seeing the seventh floor of Titans Tower or more precisely, Wally's room. He could see Wally, see him turning, writhing in pain as the vines wrapped every tighter around him, forming a layer, no a cocoon. The boy was changing, his veins popping with green, his teeth lengthening to viscious fangs which matched the thorny growths on his arms, his eyes darkening to the black of humus rich soil. Wally's speedster healing was fighting the onslaught, but as the cells regenerated the green got there first, corrupting them and changing them. Wally West was no more, he was a vessel of the green and worse a vessel with speedster powers. He looked right through Cisco, smirking with an animal delight, testing the air around it, the Green testing its new vessel. And what it saw it was pleased with.

The scene shifted Cisco felt his 'vibe' form being dragged to a different room. He didn't recognise the room, but he di know its occupant- Rosary or at least what was left of her. She'd mutated into this.... thing, a spiralling mass of plant tendrils and spikes, spreading throughout the seventh floor bedrooms, reclaiming its domain for mother nature. The tendrils were flowing out the window, flowing downwards towards... Cisco leaned forwards, pressing his face against what little section of the window he could see through. It was heading downwards, to the ground where it could pull more strength from the surrounding parklands and ground of Titan Tower. They may be meticulously maintained, but that wouldn't last for long. If the tendrils reached the ground they were screwed.

Cisco jolted out of his vision, the coffee mug falling to the ground and shattering. Had the circumstances bene different he'd be upset over both the loss if the coffee and yelping at the hot liquid soaking through his shoes, permanently staining them. Whatever discussions had taken place while he was vining didn't simply register. "This thing, it's Rosary, except totally out of control. The seventh floor is the root of this, with two two hubs one it Wally's room and one in hers, but the whole floor is soon going to be no-go If we don't act fast. From her room the Green is trying to get to the ground, to reach the landscape gardens and absorb power from there, if it gets there we're fucked. So it needs to be stopped, so if anybody knows how to do that, now's the time for sharing. And watch out for Wally, he's been taken over by the Green through a sort of metamorphosis, but he's still got his speedster powers, which means rapid healing. If he's still a meta then putting these cuffs on him will block his powers, but not the Greens." How much of his words were heard, Cisco had no idea. But he did have a meta human anklet in his back pocket and couldn't see any better options. "Gideon, analyse the gas, send any findings and relevant footage to Zachary and tell the others to start looking for an antidote, a cure, a supressant, whatever, as fast as possible, chances are we'll need it. And Stray, see if tower has an air purge system for air borne toxins or something tha can clear this air." Cisco wasn't a biologist or toxicologist and had no idea if the labs in Titans Tower were still intact, the sooner people could start working on an antidote the better.

Cisco was the closest to the entrance when speedster Wally burst through, yet somehow escaped being jabbed, the thorns shredding the side of his t-shirt, leaving gashes that couldn't be repaired. He instantly moved in front of the others putting himself between 'Wally' and the other residents of the Tower. A stupid gesture, and really pointless, he had no powers worth a damn. Wally wasn't in there, and the Green had no memories of who he was, but he did it anyway. If it helped the others get away then he was wiling to be the distraction.... or more likely the bait. Which meant talking to it. With one hand he eased the meta cuff out of his pocket, leaving it hanging just enough that he could reach it easily. He then held up both his hands in the universal gesture of 'I'm not armed and mean no harm'.

"I would say nice to meet you, but given the circumstances its probably not the best way to start, considering that your vessel is a friend on mine, good kid, a bit of a hot head, tend not to think before acting sometimes, but that's speedsters for you." And now he was rambling, a clear sign that he was freaking out internally. "But Wally's besides the point right now, even if you are inhabiting his body. I'm Cisco, if you don't already know that from. Wall's memories..... and I'm guessing that since you are here in front of us, instead of just obliterating us straight away that you want to make us an offer we can't refuse?"And now it was movie references, yep, Cisco was not definitely okay with this at all.

tumblr_nx9s50RJHL1tnvsx0o2_250.gif

Cisco Ramon The Flash Vibe Jacket.jpeg

cisco-ramon-the-flash-season-6-episode-18.jpeg

Haliwell Marley
Hush

After his conversation with Ruby and Violet had ended, Hal had quickly unpacked his suitcase. It really did not take him long. He hung the framed photo of his complete family over his desk, and next to it he hung the picture of a bee his sister had drawn him for his 11th birthday. Other than that he unpacked his calligraphy stuff, assigned it to the desk, and put his speaker on the nightstand. He knew there was an option to customize the room a bit more, but he was honestly quite content with how it already was, so he left it.

After taking a few minutes to study the room properly, he was approached by the building AI. It freaked him out a bit, but he tried to not let it show. Gideon told him about being split up into teams, and he was in team Beta. He was in the team along with Wally and Ruby, which in a way was a relief, but could also become rather weird. Only time would tell. He also recognized the name of the chatty girl that apparently had a bigger mouth than the one in his head. The last girl, Elizabeth, he didn’t recognize, but he hoped she would be more calm than the speedster and Rosary.

The rest of the day, after the announcement, was spent looking around the tower. To his pleasure he quickly found the gym and had a small work out session, to try out the equipment, before going back to the kitchen and making a simple dinner.

The next day, after a dreamless night of sleep, Hal woke up feeling disoriented. The image of his new room confused him, and it took some minutes before he remembered that he had moved. Despite having had a short work out the day before, his body still felt restless, it needed to be active. Like he did a lot of the time, he put breakfast on wait and headed down to the gym, in full workout wear and with his headphones on. His favorite workout mix blasted into his ears, blocking out the sound of his inner voice and the others.

Before he realized it, Hal had worked out for two whole hours, his hair was soaked and his body glistened with sweat. It was a nice feeling, and he would have continued if his stomach wasn’t complaining as much as it did. A part of him hoped someone else had woken up by then and made some breakfast they wouldn't mind sharing.

With heavy steps he started ascending towards the 8th floor and food, the air feeling unnaturally hot. It was just as he passed the infirmary floor that he noticed something was off. Only then did he slide his headphones off his ears, letting them rest around his shoulders instead, and looked at the vines crawling down the stairs, towards him. Instinctively he backed off, going down until he felt like he was a safe distance from the spores and the plants.

“Gideon? You there?” Hal asked into the room, and was relieved to be answered by the AI. “What is this? Where is everyone else?” Gideon told him there was a home invasion by something called The green, and that most others were in the 8th floor kitchen. Hal politely asked her to open communications with them, while his head was filled with a million thoughts.

“Hey, it’s Hal here, what the fuck is going on?” He cussed towards nothing in particular, hoping whatever was recording the sound picked up the question and delivered it to the rest of the Titans team. As he spoke, he could see the fainted green coming from the staircase, and so he continued his descent. It was growing quick, and he assumed it wanted to get down.

Stairwell, somewher between 6th and 5th floor
Tense
Interactions: Everyone on the 8th floor.
coded by natasha.

WilFaw.png

Willie Fawcett
Titans Tower
8th Floor

Willie responded to Violet's ( FireMaiden FireMaiden ) wave with a simple smile. He wasn't really expecting a conversation, he could tell she was uncomfortable enough already so he decided to give her some space by taking a step back.

He could see Amy ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 ) waving at him from the island so he smiled and waved back. She was sitting next to someone ( fin fin ) he didn't recognise from the meeting the night before. Willie would have to introduce himself when he got the chance.

He heard Cisco ( _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ ) enter the kitchen and make his way towards the coffee pot. He was shortly followed by Dick ( Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford ), who started talking to Violet. Willie then found himself pushed to one side by the clown lady ( ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ) who made a bee line for Dick. Willie was going to say something when a voice came over the kitchen coms. It was Stray ( The Witch Son The Witch Son ) and he had identified a threat in the tower.

Willie had thankfully remembered to wear his belt. He instinctively reached for the buckle in order to transform into Captain Thunder and do as Stray instructed but paused when Amy told him to wait for backup.

That's when a horrible sight came over the monitors of one of the upstairs rooms. It was difficult to make out who it was exactly, the red hair was the only feature visible, but something had invaded their room and had almost enveloped them completely before the feed cut out.

Alex burst into the room sword in hand. She had managed to fight the creature off but Hal ( EddieTeddie EddieTeddie ) and Wally ( fin fin ) weren't so lucky. Abel had begun attempting to evacuate the others whilst Cisco provided more information on the situation when Willie felt a gust of wind then a scratch.

Looking down at his right arm, his pyjama sleeve was torn around his upper arm and covered in a strange green ooze. The ooze's effects were swift, Willie's vision became blurry and he began to lose sensation in his arm.

Reaching for his belt with his good arm he rubbed the buckle and said the magic word: THUNDER!

SHA-BOOM!

Engulfed by a magical starburst, Willie vanished and in his place stood Captain Thunder.

WALLY WEST

tags: Cisco Ramon, _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ location: Floor 7, Wally's bedrom outfit: xoxo

Wally jumped back at the introduction, startled and scared shit-less in the darkness of his mind. Tripping on his own foot, Wally fell to his feet, hands and clothes drenched in water upon impact. In all the darkness the Green had managed to slip in puddles of water to make this all the more interesting. Wally sighed, and pushed himself back up to his feet.

"What did you do to me?" He asked into the darkness. His voice echoed for what felt like miles, all to no reply. "I said what the hell are you doing to me?!" Wally shouted once more, growing annoyed. One moment he was being confused by plants and vines, could feel the thorns stretching into his body and toxins entering his bloodstream. It burned and pained him, he could recall his own screams, and then a moment later he appeared here. Whatever here was.

A million and one thoughts flooded through Wally's brain. It took all his effort not to break down and cry. Of course the second night with the badass team of supers had to result in him being abducted or some shit. Looking down at his person, Wally was still dressed the same as what he'd fallen asleep in. His red Star-Trek ensemble, homage to his favourite movie franchise. He brought his hands over to his face, everything felt the exact same... his hair fell down onto the left side of his face as usual. He was the same-- but he wasn't. And he knew he wasn't alone. Someone-- something had answered his cries.

With his pent up anger and emotion rising, Wally bent down slowly. His right leg was slightly in front of his legs, palms stretched out shoulder-distance before pressing against the floor. His usual yellow lightning radiated off of him as he charged up. His eyes glowed with the speed-force energy, and moments later, he was running as fast as he could. Trying his best to get somewhere that wasn't where he currently was. Any second more spent in this place would be hell. He was running for hundreds of hours, at least that's what it felt. The distance and time spent running reminded him of his trips down Nevada's dirt roads, but this was on far less calm circumstances.

"... Good kid, a bit of a hot head, tend not to think before acting sometimes, but that's speedsters for you..."
The sound radiated throughout Wally's head, and echoed in the darkness. In front of Wally, two giant spaces formed in the darkness. "Eye holes..." Wally murmured as lids opened in the distance of whatever he was trapped in. Though tinted a green colour, Wally could make out Cisco in the distance. His hands up in surrender. Why would Cisco be surrendering? What was he so fearful of looking at? In the background he could make out the vague, and wary faces of his teammates. Some with arms guarding wounds, and others trying to flee the scene as quickly as they could.

In the corner if the "eye holes" Wally could see a green-tinted pale arm-- his arm. One with vines wrapped around it, and thorns aimed towards one of his closest friends. For whatever reason he knew what was going to happen, and couldn't bare to see it unfold. "Stop!" He could out. The Green Wally's arm flinched as it prepped itself to fire off thorns as projectiles. Instead, the arm knocked slightly to the side, and the thorns fired themselves into the ceiling rather than at his friends. Those in the room would've heard the Green creature calling out 'stop' as well.

"We want freedom. To be bound by your human contraptions no longer." Wally heard a voice identical to his continue. He furrowed his brows, getting utterly pissed off that someone would take hold of his body like so. Trap him in his own mind. "They're going to stop you." Wally said into the darkness. The electricity over his body was growing, and it seemed just enough to daze the green creature he was trapped inside. For a second. Just enough to buy them some time.

coded by natasha.

coollogo_com-31171940.png

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
Interaction: fin fin (Wally?)
Mentioned: Literally Everyone

Maybe it was nothing to worry about. It could just be some weird security measure or maybe an animal. But Violet couldn't let her guard drop, even as she picked up the plate of food Virgil had made her. She didn't know what she was expecting. She had seen cakes before in a few store windows, so these flat things with little brown dots didn't appear to live up to the image she had in her head. Still...they smelled pretty good. She took her fork, cutting into the stack of two, wondering just how they would taste when she heard Stray's voice. Violet knew it. She knew there had fo be something going on. Quickly she sat her plate down, pancakes untouched, and moved with the Joker girl to open windows. Breakfast would have to come later. She didn't listen to Amy's suggestion of just breaking them open since that was bad. And if she did something bad, she would get in trouble. But she moved as quickly as she che could, opening all the ones she could reach. Curse her shortness.

When she turned back around, one of the pretty girls had shown up with a sword, and Ruby was talking about how she could clear the elevator and the stairs. That would let them get off this floor, but Stray said he couldn't block the vents. The toxic air would follow them and whatever the hell it was in the vents. But that wasn't the only surprise. There was a blur, a flash of green and discolored flesh, Liz, Dick, Cisco, and that kid Willie were all in danger. A sick rendition of the speedster she had seen yesterday. Standing between them and a safe way out. She had a choice to make, Violet ducking behind a wall. Anyone watching may have enough that was a cowardice choice. Anyone who still saw her, however, would know otherwise. There was always a tradeoff. Always a downside to both forms, but she had to do this.

There it was. That sick familiar pain of hundreds of knives under her skin. Her eyes squeezed shut, hands flexing as she bit her lip, trying to stomach this pain she had felt a thousand times before. It started with her face, a somewhat dull, but still shiny material seeping out through her pores, slowly covering her face as it spread. Her hair was next, each strand being covered with the same material, it slowly working its way down her arms and legs. Well, it looked like that, but in reality, as her body sparked slightly, the feeling of razor blades tearing through her muscles as steel bled through her skin to create armor. Or rather...her skin was replaced by that armor. 20 seconds could feel like an eternity sometimes. When she opened her eyes again, her steel gray hues replaced by real steel, she poked her head out from around the wall.

Cisco was surrendering. Maybe a smart choice. Most of the time no. But she saw it, the twitch of the green speedster, but it was dazed. Trying to move but seemingly unable to, this was her chance. If she didn't move now, Violet wouldn't get another chance. Quickly, she darted out, the sound of metallic footsteps echoing around the room as she made her reappearance. The electricity was gone, the stun wearing off just as Violet put herself between Cisco and the avatar just as he shimmered and disappeared. Didn't take much to figure out he was charging. Violet raised her hand without a second to lose, and with incredible luck. Her body jolted, a groan of discomfort leaving her lips as her shoulder buckled, but she was successful. She had the creature by the throat.

Without thinking much more, her leg wrapped around Wally's leg, her other hand shooting out to grab the arm covered in spines before she twisted both of their bodies. Wally would land on the ground with this, Violet's hand remaining on his throat and arm while her knee moved to his chest ro keep him down. Though she didn't want to break his ribs, not all of her weight was on him, but enough. Her eyes darted to his spiked arm, the spines under her steel covered hand crushed or broken with just the slightest scuff marks, Violet had to wonder if he could still attack with the others but she wasn't going to find out. "Everyone needs to move!" Her voice sounded different. A metallic ring like even her vocal cords were covered in steel, but not only that. She didn't sound timid. She was loud, loud enough for everyone to hear her no matter where they were in the room. The look on her face sold it. Calm, collected, she was serious. "I'll follow once everyone is out."

WilFaw.png

Captain Thunder
Titans Tower
8th Floor - 7th Floor Bedrooms

Upon his transformation, Willie's wound completely disappeared and so did the effects of the poison. Captain Thunder surveyed the scene looking for his attacker and could see Wally ( fin fin ) standing by the television.

However, Wally was clearly not himself. His skin was green and he was covered in vines. Thunder remembered the feed that came over the monitors, whatever it was that attacked him was most likely controlling his actions.

Cisco ( _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ ) had put himself between Wally and everyone else as he attempted to open a dialog with the speedster. Although his hare given speed should allow him to keep pace with the speedster, Thunder was reluctant to fight him. Not if he didn't have too. His mind flashed back to Metropolis and his fight with Superman. He wasn't in control of his actions back then and Wally wasn't in control of his now.

Thunder concentrated, tapping into the wisdom of nature hoping to ascertain more about the entity. It was definitely of nature but at the same time transcended it. It had a mind and will beyond that of mere instinct. Thunder struggled to learn more though. It was as if whatever consciousness drove the creature was interfering with his connection, as if it drew it's power from the same source as he did.

Thunder's concentration was broken when Wally cried out, firing thorns harmlessly into the ceiling. The speedster appeared daze, providing an opportunity for Violet ( FireMaiden FireMaiden ) to tackle him to the ground.

Thunder couldn't wait any longer, with each passing second the entity was growing stronger and stronger, and with Wally apparently subdued for the time being, he decided to do as instructed by Stray ( The Witch Son The Witch Son ) and attack the creature at it's source.

Hurtling himself at great speed through the windows on the west side of the room, regardless if they were open or not, he hovered down to the seventh floor of the tower from the outside before using his tornado powered muscles to smash his way into one of the bedrooms.

Looking around Jester found though somewhere leaving, others were attempting a hands on approach to dealing with the threat. She became annoyed partly because the people who stayed were being reckless with something they did not understand but mostly it was because she did not think of or was capable of doing anything like them. "Yeah tackle and try to tackle the great green monster who has command of a colleague and toss him out of the window." She said sarcastically before laughing. "Who am I kidding, I love it! This is the sort of thing i am in the job for!!" She called out but instantly regretted it as she felt a dizzy spell hit her. Yeah, she definitely needed to get out of the toxic atmosphere.

Still she pushed herself forwards, she tried to think back to her training, she needed to will through its effects. She needed to focus on something, a goal she needed to keep her going for. It was what she used
when she was captured by the Joker and tortured and gassed. It was what she used to survive through months of treatment and recuperation. Then it was spite a determination never to give into that bastard clown, later it was getting through it to take vengeance against the clown. For now, it was getting hr colleagues out of trouble. Since they proved to be the stubborn short because they haven't retreated yet, this would not be easy.

She thought to use what she had on hand and moved toward CIrco and Violet, finding her self absent-mindedly scratching her arm."Let... Mr Instant Growth deal with the plant, we need to get out of this... Poison." She began to say before trailing off as was hit by another dizzy spell this time a harder one that made her head spin lightly. "Not much for you guys, be idiots if you want but... Somebody needs to catch me when i fall... Here... Get me out..." She made a a motion as if she was to collapse.

The hesitation ceased just as quickly as it'd initially arrived.

The Green-Wally didn't so much as flinch at the sight of Captain Thunder's transformation, instead it tilted it's head to the side at Cisco. Analyzing him like a pet in the zoo. Why one would present themselves so boldly in the face of danger, the Green didn't understand nor did it care to wait to comprehend.

In a whirlwind of green, and speed-force electricity, Green-Wally's arm shot out towards Cisco. This time unfazed by the voice of Wally in it's head. Several thorns shot out once more, like quills being fired off of a porcupine. Several more thorns returned were they'd once been fired.

They were ineffective though as the steel girl appeared just in the nick of time. The Green-Wally grunted, all-black eyes filled with rage and annoyance. Mindlessly, it charged in the direction of the girl with full force, not quiet understanding the concept of solid metal. Wally's forearm met with Violet's first, and the question: the immovable object vs. the unstoppable force was answered. The immovable object won. His forearm snapped backwards in a violent manner. Bone matter was revealed, with green blood oozing from the wound.

Vines jumped from the skin around it to wrap it up slightly, but the wound was still seeping with green blood, and his forearm shaped in the shape of an 'L.'

The Green-Wally's eyes slammed shut, and inside Wally had passed out. It was put down by Violet with speed, though a mixture of flailing vines and cackling electricity rose from the limp body

Interaction(s): Cisco Ramon _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ , Violet Harper FireMaiden FireMaiden

For the Titans still in the kitchen, and Floor 7/8 the gas was only growing and growing thicker and more concentrated. Its effects would be potent, and linger in the longterm if not treated as soon as possible.

A soft thus rung out amidst all the chaos. Virgil Hawkins had collapsed onto the floor. Electricity cackled off of his body violently, slapping, and vying to conduct through any material it could connect to. Virgil shuddered, sweat balling up all over his face. A look of fear, and panic crossed his expression. The toxins were taking effect, and it would only grow worse.
The center of the Green, Rosary's room, was the most fortified and most powerful of it all. It was the root of the mayhem after all.

The lips of the massive Venus Fly-Trap, formerly Titans teammate Rosary P snapped at the air as it grew. The room was virtually a jungle, as with the rest of the floor. Captain Thunder was outmatched in territory when it came to flying headfirst into danger.

The Green was aware immediately of Captain Thunder's entrance, and even if it hadn't been so obvious, it could sense every action taken in its jungle.

Immediately he flew in, Captain Thunder was met with roots and vines firing off at him in all directions as he charged into the 7th floor. The gas was the thickest and most potent on the 7th floor, and the air was filled with a pale green smog. In Rosary's room, the Venus Fly Trap was oozing with saliva at its lips, yearning for its next meal. A meal full of magic at that.

For Captain Thunder, he'd find it relatively difficult to navigate through the plants gnawing at him, and vision blurred and disoriented. Still, his might definitely overwhelmed the off-shore Green conduit.

Interaction(s): Captain Thunder, Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

stray
Sascha threw his hands up when precisely none of what he ordered suggested was implemented. Well, to her credit, the clown in the room opened some windows, that was something at least.

He wanted to yell that he judged that Captain Thunder was the only one of them who stood a chance at resisting the toxin long enough to be effective(or more precisely blowing it away with his super powered lungs), but didn’t get very far on that thought before chaos broke loose, and he found himself staring with a gaping mouth at it.

Well at least he knew who was behind this whole mess now.

Ok that was it time to call the adults. He sent an alert to the Justice League, noticing only subliminally that alert wasn’t going to the Hall of Justice, and then searched the tower’s defenses for anything he could use to their advantage. He blatantly ignored Cisco and clown girl, who hadn’t taken the information he’d given very seriously apparently and focused on the tower’s weapons.

There was some stuff in the sub levels he could use, but what caught his special attention was actually all the way at the top. He muted the kitchen, which was obnoxiously loud, and searched the cameras for the hangar.

Bingo, there was an aircraft and it was untouched.

He wondered momentarily how he could make it all the way up there and realized that the craft had a piloting feature that was manual through the computer. He’d never done that before, but he figured that it wouldn’t be too different from flying the aircraft in person. Only problem was that he needed to be in the command room in the sub levels.... Where he could get trapped if the vines spread…

He made a split second decision and leapt towards the door, hauling ass down the stairs and using his agility to his advantage to leap down as far as he dared. He made it down to the sublevels in a matter of minutes.

“Gideon, bring up the manual controls to the Blackbird.” He panted a bit.

“Affirmative.”

Stray lead the Blackbird out of the hangar and circled around the tower, noticing that Captain Thunder had finally made it outside, Stray smirked in satisfaction at that, and decided to provide cover fire.

“Gideon lock on to the plant matter, let’s see if we can’t get those vines off of him.” Stray zoomed the blackbird in and intercepted the fight.

code by RI.a

Ruby Spark
Too many things started to happen. Chaos broke out in the kitchen and despite given instructions…why the fuck no one seemed to follow? The fireball in Ruby’s hand was growing bigger and then smaller again. The heat was tingling her wrist and the excitement was pumping inside her vain. Not the good kind though. It was as if something evil was creeping up on her back and an icy fist gripped her heart. Ruby was used to being in danger and under pressure but this was something different. Something that made even the fearless redhead’s heart skip a beat.

But before anything else, a swish of air caused a few loose strands of hair fall in her face and Ruby looked around to see what was happening. The air was becoming stiff and difficult to breathe and they really should leave. And yet everyone stayed, eyes wide open, looking at something…someone…uh…? People started to approach…it (though it seemed that it was a person, moreover, some knew him…odd). There was just this tingling sensation going over Ruby and whenever that happened, she knew it was time to disappear.

For a while, Ruby remained standing there and watched the others do their thing. The green guy got tackled down to the ground, only a few windows were opened and once again, Ruby resisted the urge to blast them. It became a bit harder to distinguish who was saying what and for a brief second, Ruby felt paralyzed and overwhelmed. ‘Move your ass, girl. Now!!’ her mind scolded her and the redhead actually started walking.

With a few long strides, she closed the distance between herself and the door to the stairwell where Amy and Abel were already working their magic. Something was telling her that this was not going to be as easy. No shit Sherlock, you came with all that by yourself?

Her first idea was to simply open the door and get in, kicking and blasting but the pajamas guy seemed to take control over it with…magic? Yeah, okay. Why was she even surprised? She just watched a kid become a grown-ass man and hurl outside of the window. Was there really something that would ever surprise her?

But before Ruby had time to ponder (because it was the perfect time to ponder right now), an arrogant bark came to her and she looked at the guy with narrowed eyes. If she got fire? “I’ll set your ass on fire and we’ll see if I got some…” she mumbled under her breath not so subtly and walked over. “Step aside, Harry Potter.” she barked back and her both hands were already on fire. Not like before, just a few flames dancing around her fingers. No, this time, her hands burned bright, balls of fire sitting in each and she threw them at approaching vines, scorching them immediately. Though the fire didn’t stop at that. This was a work mode for Ruby and she kept firing relentlessly, trying to clear the way to the seventh floor. She was determined to find the source and incinerate it. Sure, it might drain all energy from her but if that was what it took to stop this shitty plant from growing, hell, she was gonna do it. She was never really much of a green thumb anyway.

8th floor (trying to get to the 7th floor)

mood

never really like the plants...

outfit

click!

interactions

Amy ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 ); Abel ( fin fin )
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
CISCO RAMON

Mentions: Captain Thunder, Wally the Greenster, Violet, Jester, Virgil, Ruby
Interactions: Capatin Thunder- a comment shouted at his retreating back ( Scatterbrain Scatterbrain ), Jester ( ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ), the group trying to get downstairs.
Outfit: Boaty McBoatface shirt

Cisco's words not being listened to in a crisis situation was far more normal than he cared to admit. Granted that by the time everything came out all the others were already making their way out of the room. He found it hard to reconcile the green infested creature in front of him, the poison gas and the ever growing vibes with the figure of Rosmary he'd met the day before. She'd seemed aloof and cool, nothing like this raging Triffid monster thing. His words hadn't been a surrender, even if the gesture he was conveying made it look like that, he was stalling for time, hoping that somebody else could do something more useful with their powers than he could. His vibes were useless in this situation.

Cisco hadn't expected either of the two transformations to be quite so dramatic. Captain Thunder's was a typical showy transformation with lightning, shaking ground, the whole works. His body was able to fight the Green pretty well though. He threw himself out the window in order to get to the lower floor, a fast action, but also one that increased the amount of fresh air entering the room. "The root is in Rosemary's room!" He called at the retreating figure, hoping that the guy could hear him.

Turning his back was a mistake, the first rule of horror movies was never turn your back on the monster after all. While the Greenster (temporary name) had initially been shocked by Cisco's boldness in straight on confronting him, that shock wore off and it lunged and would have most definitely got Cisco had it not been for the intervention of Violet, whose transformation he hadn't seen coming. The metallic skin was well.... pretty damn awesome looking to Cisco (but then again, anything vaguely like comic book sci-fi fascinated him) and he had to refrain from letting his jaw fall to the ground.

Cisco took the opportunity to escape, nodding his thanks to Violet. There was no point in hanging around, it was then he caught sight of Jester the clown girl, looking distinctly not good, and Virgil on the floor looking even worse. "¡Mierda!" he muttered, more to himself than anybody else, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, half dragging her away from the room. He looked at Virgil's prone form on the floor, then down the corrior to where the rest were, formulating some kind of escape plan. There was no way he could carry them both and as much as it pained him to leav ethe kid, maybe, just maybe there'd be a chance to get back to him later.

It seemed to take an inordinate amount of time to get to the end of the corridor kepping one arm around Jester, supporting whr as best he could. "No hard feelings, but if you go like Wally, I'll probably try knock you out or something." He told the girl. Reaching the end of the corridor he arrived just in time to see Ruby firing fireblasts at the seventh floor. "The seventh floor is the root of all this, Rosemary's gone Triffid and pretty much taken over the whole thing. The plant tendrils are heading downwards to get a stronger connection to the Green. This isn't my area exactly, but going up might be the better option, espescially if this place has high tech jets or something." Though a teleporter would be really useful right now, pity he couldn't just make a portal and get them out.

tumblr_nx9s50RJHL1tnvsx0o2_250.gif

Cisco Ramon The Flash Vibe Jacket.jpeg

cisco-ramon-the-flash-season-6-episode-18.jpeg

Last edited:
Amethyst Z: Miss Magi
Interactions: Basically everyone
DDM96qqWsAI-a8J.jpg
Amy's head was spinning and not so much from the fact that they were being attacked by a conduit of the green, but because everyone was just doing their own thing. There were lots of great ideas and plans tossed out there to follow and yet none of them seemed to stick to one long enough for it to matter. That coupled with the fact that Abel ( fin fin ) literally pulled her away from what she was doing to go towards the staircase shocked her. Sure she figured Abel would definitely want to get out of doge, heck she wanted to as well...but she couldn't just leave these guys. She was just shocked that with all this chaos around them, he still though to try and bring her along. Not that she needed his protecting, but the sentiment was nice. Also she wasn't mad because he was right they had zero time to try and perform a spell like Sascha ( The Witch Son The Witch Son )had asked of her, so onto plan....Z? The appearance of Wally and all his being controlled by the Green glory only made things worse. He attacked and hit some of them, and the one guy jumped in front of him like he had powers to stop him, but apparently doesn't so she's not too sure why he did that. Luckily Violet saved him by close-lining him. Captain Thunder ( Scatterbrain Scatterbrain ) despite warning jumped out the window on his own to deal with the monster that was apparently Rosaly. It was a hot mess all around.

For most of it she felt trapped in her own head just watching the events play out before her like she was watching a movie and not in real danger with these peoples lives on the line. The only thing that snapped her back into reality was the sight of Virgil. He looked like he was dying and then when Jester looked like she was about to do the same she couldn't take it anymore. She pulled her hand from Abel and looked at him, "You're right I do know what this is, and right now if we don't act accordingly they're going to die." She looked at Cisco ( _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ ) , "You, Jester ( ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ) , and Virgil take the stairs and go up, you guys need fresh air asap, and no offence it's not looking like you are equip to handle this beast as you are." With the flick of her wrist towards Virgil, "Ekam mih thgil sa a rehtaef. Make him light as a feather." a trail of sparkles swirled around the boy on the floor and landed on him to make him glow for a moment, "Peels Sleep". With that command his eyes closed and he was unconscious. "He should be easy to lift now, grab him and go!"

She turned to Violet ( FireMaiden FireMaiden ) without waiting for a response, and looked at the Wally she had pinned. There was no way she was going to leave her there with him. Her eyes glowed as she stretched out her other hand towards him, "Roolf dlom ot niartser mih. Floor mold to restrain him." With that the floor beneath Wally transformed it's shape to wrap around his arms, legs, neck, and waist pinning him securely to the ground before re-hardening. "Violet I don't know if you can handle the toxins in your state. If you can you can come with us to the lower floor, if you're not sure help the others get to the roof." Truth be told it was a surprising sight to hear and see the girl in action. so different then what she'd experienced so far so she had no idea what her limits where. She would just have to trust Violet knew her own.

She could feel the strain of using her magic without a focus point weighing on her, but she wasn't about to let it show just yet, there was one more thing she needed to do. She wasn't sure if she had the energy to hold this idea up for very long, but she didn't have anything around or the knowledge necessary of how gas masks worked to create them from anything in the living room. She closed her eyes facing the window Captain thunder went out of with both hands stretched out, "Etaerc a elbbub temleh fo ria rof hcae fo su. Create a bubble helmet of air for each of us." With that round unpolluted air blew into the room and attached themselves to Ruby ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ) , Abel, Alex ( enigma2 enigma2 ), and herself. Since she hoped the others would listen and get to safety she didn't want to waste the excess energy to protect their lungs too. She reopened her eyes as they were still lightly glowing, "I don't know how long I can hold this so if we're gonna go down there we need to go down there now." She was careful to keep her breathing steady and her mind focused, as she went beside Abel but behind Ruby as she lead the way down the staircase blasting away at the vines, and plants trying to attack them. The heat required extra focus and magical energy on her part to keep the air helmets in tact, but this was better then them all being out of commission before they reach the room due to the poison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back