• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
When they made it to the gym Alice walked over and grabbed a wooden sword and swung it a couple of times. "So you wanna fight me with my blindfold on or off?" She asked Gouki. As she was waiting for his response Alice pulled out her data pod and sent a quick message to Silmaris.

Sil spread the word. After breakfast I want everyone to meet at the bridge. It's about time we changed somethings around here. Also, tell them if they don't come I will kick them off the ship. Tell them to think of it as walking the plank except in space.

Would she really do that to them? Probably not but she would drop off at the next planet. She had to put some type of fire under their butts. She looked back at Gouk. "So off or on?" She said referring to her blindfold.
Siren77 Siren77
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

“I’ll take my chances with the blindfold on thank you. Although I won’t fare any better than I would with it off. It’s quite the rare skill you have, Captain, being able to fight with a blindfold on. Ezro would be proud.”

Gouki himself picked up a wooden staff as his weapon of choice to take her on. He try his best, but much like anyone else on the ship who was daft enough to challenge the captain, he didn’t have a very good chance.

Twirling the staff about, Gouki assumed a ready position and awaited Alice’s first move.

Meanwhile, anyone present on the bridge would notice a chiming alert going off on the ships communication hub. An encrypted message was awaiting any who accessed its interface. One that would bring up the cause for a mission sooner than anyone would’ve thought.
Jagson Jagson animegirl20 animegirl20 Bard Bard Bard Bard GolemGuy GolemGuy AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Mark continued to teach his nephew the basics of flying a ship as he heard a chiming sound. "Chris go back our quaters." He said as his joyful mood turned serious. Chris nodded and scampered away.
Mark walked over to the communication hub.
He tapped on his comunicator. "Captain come to the bridge. Some one sent us a message." As he spoke he started to run decryption program to see what was going on.

animegirl20 animegirl20

"Of course, First Mate Silmaris. These have been no more than minor procedures to handle, nothing out of my experience." Kiismarhyn assured. "No more than a small... outbreak, of which can be easily fixed, given a couple days." She sighed quickly, she had been silent for a while, odd. "Well, best be on our way to the bridge, lest we prod a less than desirable response from the Captain."

Kiismarhyn began to make her way to where she thought the bridge was located, she didn't know the ship that well, yet.

Mentions
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

"Of course, First Mate Silmaris. These have been no more than minor procedures to handle, nothing out of my experience." Kiismarhyn said. "No more than a small... outbreak, of which can be easily fixed, given a couple days." She sighed quickly, she had been silent for a while, odd. "Well, best be on our way to the bridge, lest we prod a less than desirable response from the Captain."

Sil frowned. Actually, she had been frowning the entire time Kiis was speaking, which slowly devolved into a scowl by the time the woman was done. She was about to give the 'doctor' a lecture on how important the health of the crew is and how no outbreak is 'small' when her datapad buzzed. Sil looked down to check the device and found a message from Alice:

"Sil spread the word. After breakfast I want everyone to meet at the bridge. It's about time we changed somethings around here. Also, tell them if they don't come I will kick them off the ship. Tell them to think of it as walking the plank except in space."

By the time Sil looked up again, Kiis was already wandering away, so she sighed and typed a reply to Alice:

"Understood, captain. But leave the threats to me. That's not your style."

"Someone has to be the 'good cop' around here," Sil muttered under her breath as she hit send. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't see Alice as frightening or intimidating. She was certainly as dangerous as any member of the crew, but memories of sleepy Alice shuffling around the ship in her pajamas or the light in her eyes as she laughed at one of Ezro's cheesy jokes still lingered in Sil's mind. And, while the Captain would like them to believe that version of Alice was dead and gone, Sil refused to accept that.

The ITF has taken enough from us already. I'm not going to give them that, too, she thought as she made her way to the cafeteria, with her face in her datapod.

"Meeting on the bridge in one hour. Attendance is mandatory for all members of the crew. Non-attendance will be regarded as resignation. Anyone not present will be found and terminated as a stowaway."

Sil sent the message to all members of the crew, capped off with a straight-faced emoji. After a moment of consideration, she typed another message.

"PS: Your captain wishes you all a pleasant morning." Smiley emoji. Send.

animegirl20 animegirl20 GolemGuy GolemGuy Siren77 Siren77 Bard Bard Bard Bard Jagson Jagson

Mark laid his head against the back of his chair as he waited for the others to get to the bridge. "Latherus I could go for a pint right now." He thought as he twiddled his fingers. Problem with being a caretaker you could never get a damn drink around the kid. He breathed slowly as his eyes gazed into the void that surrounded the ship.

As he decided whether or not to slip out and get a cup of coffe his left wrist beeped. He looked at his communicator and activated it.

His wrist showed a light the light took the shape of a man. The man was a little older than him wearing the Nimerian defense fleet uniform with the signa of a Commander. His face bore a scar right above the eye and going into his brown hair line.
"Captain McGill. We received your last message. Sorry about the Aces. We want you to keep in contact with high command. Your still our eyes and ears out in deep space. And on a personal note please keep Chris safe. I don't think Nimeria will be safe for much longer." He smiled a little bit. "Tyrell out." He said before disapearing
McGill checked his wrist. "A month ago." He said. He started to construct his message as he waited

“I’ll take my chances with the blindfold on thank you. Although I won’t fare any better than I would with it off. It’s quite the rare skill you have, Captain, being able to fight with a blindfold on. Ezro would be proud.”

"Yeah..." Alice said as she tied the blindfold on. As she got into position to make her first move she suddenly heard Mark.

"Captain come to the bridge. Some one sent us a message."

"Well guess this will have to wait." She said to Gouk. She stood there for a second and walked over to the door as she tossed him the wooden sword. "Put that away for me." Then took the blindfold off once she was in the hall and headed for the bridge. Once she made it. She walked up to Mark. "So someone sent us a message?"
Siren77 Siren77
Jagson Jagson

Mark just finished his message to the high command before Alice walked in. He liked the woman. She seemed to have seen shit and lost people. Something he knew too well.
"Yes mam." He said as he showed her the monitor. The message just finished decrypting.

"Does this mean anything to you?" He asked.
animegirl20 animegirl20

A Few Minutes Ago…

Silmaris made her way through the cafeteria, where breakfast was already underway, ahead of schedule. About two dozen crew members were enjoying their meals, filling their plates from the buffet table, where two of the kitchen droids served the food. Some of the people cast glances in her direction as she passed, but quickly averted their gaze.

I see they got my message, Sil thought. Good. Enjoy your last meal, freeloaders.

She pushed her way into the kitchen and stepped to the side, narrowly avoiding another serving droid as it scurried out, balancing a tray of bagels and biscuits on its spindly little arms. A third droid was at the sink, scrubbing a badly burned skillet, while two others loaded up trays of food to be taken out to the mess hall. Vaal was nowhere in sight.

The first mate sighed as she opened the pantry door. Nope, she’s not in here, she thought. “Being present during the meals is part of your duties, Vaal,” she said as she checked inside the large refrigerator. “How else will the crew thank you for the wonderful food?”

“They never thank me anyway,” a small voice said.

Sil turned around, but there was no one there. “Of course they do, in their own ways,” she said, trying to keep the girl talking, so she could follow the sound of her voice.

“No, they don’t.”

“Praise is overrated,” Sil said as she checked under an empty box and began going through the cupboards, one by one. “It’s a thankless job, but you’ll get used to it. You’re not a child. You don’t need candy and pats on the head. Grow up.”

“But I like candy. And a pat on the head wouldn’t be so bad once in a whi-” She froze up when Silmaris yanked the cupboard doors open and found Vaal curled up in a space barely large enough for a cat. Her crimson eyes met Silmaris’s icy blue ones and they stared at one another for what felt like an eternity, neither moving an inch… until Sil reached for a rolling pin.

“You have three seconds to get your ass out of there and get back to work,” the first mate said. “Two… one…”

Vaal fell out of the cupboard and a datapod tumbled out with her. She quickly got to her feet and tried to make herself presentable, muttering “sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry,” repeatedly.

“Do you know what happens to cooks who don’t cook?” Sil said, brandishing the rolling pin.

“I was reading.”

“Oh!? Are you the cook or the reader, I sometimes forget?”

“I was reading a cookbook,” Vaal said as she shrank away. “I wanted to… try some new recipes… and… ummm…”

“Mhm,” Sil said as she swapped the rolling pin for a frying pan. “I don’t buy it.” She lifted the pan over her head as if she was about to strike Vaal with it. The girl shut her eyes and awaited the inevitable, but, to her surprise, nothing happened. When she opened them again, Sil had placed the pan on the stove and turned on the burner.

“You gave up because you burned some bacon. Pathetic,” Silmaris said, sounding incredibly disappointed.

“H-how did you know?”

“Because it smells like burnt bacon in here,” Sil said, annoyed. “And because the droids don’t burn anything, ever. They’re perfect,” she said, with a gesture to the droid still scrubbing the burned pan at the sink. “Which is why you can’t let them do it all. The crew will get tired of eating ‘perfect’ food and you’ll have big shoes to fill when you finally step in. This crew can’t survive on nourishment and taste alone. Do you understand what I’m saying?”

Vaal hesitantly nodded, but the clueless look in her eyes said otherwise.

“This is a warship, not a food truck. The burners are incredibly strong. If you go above five…” Sil pointed to the settings on the burner, “you’ll cremate the damn thing. Three or four ought to do it. Now, I’m going to step back while you cook me some bacon. You’re allowed to fuck up, but you’re not allowed to quit. And if I ever catch you reading a cookbook instead of asking me for advice, I’m going to beat you to death with that damn datapod. Understood?”

“I… no… yes? I-I thought you hated me, ma’am. That’s why I didn’t… ask… for…” Vaal’s voice trailed off to a whisper and she simply shrugged in embarrassment.

“I hate you less than most things I hate, Vaal,” Sil said, with a nod to the fridge, indicating the bacon wouldn’t retrieve itself.

“Is that….” She cocked her head to the side, confused, “Praise?”

“You’ll get your praise when I get my bacon,” Sil said as she poured herself a cup of coffee and headed toward the door. “I’ll be back in a few minutes. I need to finish my rounds.”

A video began to play on the monitor in front of Alice and Mark. The footage was grainy and low-quality, probably to make it easier to compress, encrypt, and transmit quickly. It was clearly recorded on short notice.

It showed a darkened room, with bare steel walls, tainted with rust. The room was filled with crates and boxes, most of which were sealed, but some lay open, revealing guns, bullets, grenades, rocket launchers. There was a bin full of bulletproof vests, neatly folded like fresh laundry; a cart full of missiles; a pyramid of artillery shells stacked in the corner; and something that looked an awful lot like a nuclear warhead, but couldn’t possibly be a nuclear warhead… right?

In the center of it all, stood a man in a duster and a wide-brimmed hat, with a pistol on each hip and a huge revolver holstered at his backside. “Been a while. Hope you all are doing well,” he said with a grin as he began to pace the floor. “I, uh, ain’t really sure who’s in charge now, since Ezro, well, you know...” He pointed a finger at his head and fired an imaginary gun, “but make sure your captain gets this, alright. The sooner, the better.”

“I need your help,” he said, then winced. “Oof, ‘need’ is such a strong word. An expensive word. How about, ‘I would really, really, really like your help?’ Yeah, that’s better. See, I’ve got a problem. An ITF problem. A ‘wants me dead’ problem.” He laughed. “It’s kind of funny, really. I’ve been selling ICBs and SAMs and WMDs since I was old enough to pee, but now the ITF wants my head on a fucking pike because I…”

He abruptly stopped, smiled at the camera, and ran a hand through his goatee. “Listen. Here’s the deal.” He checked his watch. “I got guns. I got money. I’ve got… information. But I ain’t got time. And since you guys are my third… okay, maybe second-favorite band of pirates / mercenaries / bounty hunters / ragtag-group-of-big-damn-heroes, I’m going to make you an offer you can’t refuse. Well, actually you can, but you won’t. Because you’re smart. That’s why I like you. We’re like kindred spirits, you know.”

He held up a scrap of paper with a long string of numbers scrawled on it. “Get to these coordinates,” the man said in a more serious tone. He moved closer to make sure they could read it. “It’s too dangerous to talk in real-time over long distances. I think an ITF hit squad is already here, but they don’t know where I am… yet. Even sending this vid is a huge risk. I’ll contact you as soon as I detect the Titan is here and we’ll discuss the details. Okay? Cool. See ya soon.”

He reached for the camera to shut it off, but paused. “Oh, by the way, all of this stuff is for sale. Twenty percent off all guns and ammunition… okay, maybe ten… five. This ain’t a fucking charity,” he said, laughing as the video cut out, leaving Alice and Mark staring at a dark screen.

"Does this mean anything to you?" Mark asked.

“Desmond Williams,” Silmaris said. She was standing behind them, sipping from a cup of coffee and had seen the whole thing. “He’s an arms dealer… obviously. Our arms dealer. Half of the armory was purchased from him, at considerably less than market value. I can’t say I knew him very well. I was just the cook, after all. He did most of his business with Kal or Ezro. But I do know he has --or had-- his own crew, so it’s a little strange he would reach out to us… unless he thinks he has something we want... or he's in deeper shit than his people can dig him out of.”

Siren77 Siren77 animegirl20 animegirl20 Jagson Jagson GolemGuy GolemGuy Bard Bard Bard Bard

McGill thought it all over. He dealt with weapon dealers in the past. Some were good clients others would shoot you in the back the first chance they had. He hoped this man was the former.

He looked over at the second in command. For some reason he didn't trust her. "How well do you know this Desmond Williams." He asked them. "And what system is he in?" McGill asked as his left hand was ready to plot a course.
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse animegirl20 animegirl20

Alice stood there silently as the video started to play. She could of sworn she saw his face before but where....."Of course, it's the ITF." Alice murmured to herself. When the video message was done her eyes moved to Mark when he spoke up.

"Does this mean anything to you?"

Alice was just about to speak but Sil beat her to it. Right she thought she heard someone come in.

“Desmond Williams, He’s an arms dealer… obviously. Our arms dealer. Half of the armory was purchased from him, at considerably less than market value. I can’t say I knew him very well. I was just the cook, after all. He did most of his business with Kal or Ezro. But I do know he has --or had-- his own crew, so it’s a little strange he would reach out to us… unless he thinks he has something we want... or he's in deeper shit than his people can dig him out of.”

"That's right I thought I recognized him." Alice went silent as she thought for a moment. Alice didn't pay attention to the question that was asked. " Then suddenly she spoke out loudly in a demanding voice. "We're going. Follow those coordinates"
Siren77 Siren77 animegirl20 animegirl20 Jagson Jagson GolemGuy GolemGuy Bard Bard Bard Bard

(I'm sorry I took so long to post >.<)

"We're going. Follow those coordinates," Alice said, immediately taking charge of the situation.

"Wait, what?" Sil said, slightly shocked. "I know he's an old business contact, but don't you think we should..." she paused. She was going to say look into it more or gather more information, but honestly, there wasn't much more they could find out here. All they had was a grainy video and some coordinates.

With a slight scowl on her face, Sil approached the computer terminal. She rewound the video back to when Desmond had showed the coordinates and paused it there. These coordinates look familiar, she thought as she typed them into a search engine on her datapod. The moment the results appeared, her slight scowl turned into a deep frown.

"Shit. He's on Graebar," she said.

She had never been there, but Graebar was a pretty well-known black market hub. A derelict generation ship in the Jakveb System, it had been abandoned by an alien race centuries ago and left adrift in deep space. At least that's what the rumors say. Unable to move under its own power, the enormous ship, built to house millions, became trapped halfway between a dying star and a black hole. Since then, it has been home to scavengers, pirates, drug lords, slavers... pretty much anyone trying to do dark deeds in dark places. Even the ITF classified it as a de-militarized zone; they do not police it, observe it, or even pursue criminals who flee there. They just let it rot and fester, confident that all of the shitty people there will eventually kill each other.

And, despite all of that, Desmond actually thinks the ITF would venture into that cesspool to get him? He must have done something really bad --or really good-- to make them cross that line.

"Are you sure about this?" Sil said to Alice. "I suppose there is no harm in traveling there, but actually entering that place would be... well, i don't think this crew is ready for it. He's probably mistaken, anyway. The ITF hasn't set foot on Graebar in forever; even they think it's too dangerous. There are a thousand ways to die there, but the ITF isn't one of them." She shrugged. "Desmond's a big boy. He can take care of himself."

animegirl20 animegirl20 Jagson Jagson GolemGuy GolemGuy Bard Bard Bard Bard Siren77 Siren77

McGill turned back in his seat as he plotted the course. Clearly they weren't going to be awnsering his first question.
He hit a button and they started to go FTL. He leaned back in his seat and watched the star lines. Like most times he was faced with danger his mind wondered off. 'I wonder if the Riverland Bucks might win the cup this year.' He thought

Gouki had been quietly observing the whole situation unfold. In all his time aboard The Titan he’d never encountered or heard any name mentioned relating to this strange individual. But, he followed the same ideology Alice did, if he was someone that Ezro has trusted and did business with in the past then surely they had some sort of obligation to help right?

Besides, the man had information. And if he thought it worthy enough to reveal to them all in exchange for saving his ass from the wolves that hunted him, then surely it would serve some benefit to them.

“I think it’s in our best interest to help. Whatever he knows could be a large benefit to us, whatever that may be. Besides let’s be honest here, Ezro would do the same thing. Though, he’d probably exploit the poor bastard for a little more than just information. The crew may not be ready, but we don’t need everyone. After all, you’ve all done far less with Ezro’s inner circle before right? I’d say the group we have now, plus a small task force from the underlings could be all we need to pull this off.”
animegirl20 animegirl20 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard GolemGuy GolemGuy

Ding....Ding....Ding
Jaqen Tyrell groaned as he forced himself out of his somewhat comfortable bed. "Who the hell is ringing the doorbell." He grumbled as he looked at his alarm. "At three in the damn morning." He felt the covers move a bit. "I'll see who it is." He said as he started to walk towards the front door. He heard a mumbled "thank you" from behind.

Jaq unlike his brothers and sister had his father's dark brown brown hair. Do to his years in Nimerian Security or N-Sec for short he has a well defined athletic body. After Nimeria declared independence he was transferred to the Nimerian Defense Force with the rank of commander. Much to his distaste.

Jaq cracked his neck as he opened the door. "Do you have any idea what time it is." He said before his eyes widened as he saw a young seventy yearold man. He wore the blues of the Nimerian Defense force space division. He had four four star bursts on his collar indicating he was a high admiral. A tank higher than what he was last time him and Jaq met.

The man had a perfectly trimmed white goatee. And a face that showed the weariness of his age "Admiral Hackett sir." Jaq said as he gave him a salute.
The man smiled. "At ease Jaq." He said. "Can I come in." Jaq nodded stepping aside for him.

"Congratulations on being promoted to High Admiral." Jaq said as he walked into the kitchen and brew them up some caf. "What's this visit about."

Hackett sat down at the table and looked at him with a neutral look. " How is Martha and Lea doing?" He asked.

Jaq finished brewing the caf and handed one of the cups to Hackett. "Martha is doing fine.. well as fine as a woman eight months pregnant with twins can be. And Lea is doing great. She's going to be starting primary next fall." He said with a small hint of amusement. Jaq turned slightly and looked at the "I heart my family." Picture of a stick figure family and a small house and a blue sun. Jaq didn't care what anyone would say. That was the best damn work of art in the entire Galaxy.

"What are the twins names going to be?" Hackett said as he took a sip of his caf.
"Jaden -Lewis and Jacen -Peter." He said then frown. "What's going on chief?" Jaq asked referring to Hackett's old N-Sec rank. He knew the man long enough to know that he was stalling for time.

"The ITF is coming. You know it. I know it."Hackett said. "We embarrassed them when we seceded. They're going to want vengeance." Hackett took another sip of his caf. "So high command has ordered third fleet... My fleet to go out and find allies who will join us when the time comes. As well as an undiscovered inhabitable Alpha site. Just in case WCS happens."

Jaq nodded. "When do we ship out." Jaq said. Hackett looked at him and chuckled. "I tought you too much." He said taking another sip of caf. "You don't have too. You can stay here and be with your wife and children." He said.

Jaq was torn. On one hand his duty was to his family. On the other hand his duty was to Nimeria and the two billion people who called it home. "I'm doing this for them." He said.

Hackett nodded before sliding Jaq a box. Jaq opened it to show a star burst. He looked at Hackett. "Sir, I'm not qualified to be a Captain of a ship." He said. "Hell I'm barley qualified to be an Executive Officer." Which was true. He had zero experience in space. As most of the defense force did.

Hackett finished his caf and got up. "We leave in a week. Make sure you have everything in order." He said before walking out. "You're on shore leave until then."

Jaq cleaned out the cups before going back to bed. He put his arm around his wife.
"What was that about." She said.
"I'll tell you in the morning." Jaq said kissing her forehead. "I love you Maria."

Sil didn't seem to keen on the idea but luckily Gouki seemed to get it.

“I think it’s in our best interest to help. Whatever he knows could be a large benefit to us, whatever that may be. Besides let’s be honest here, Ezro would do the same thing. Though, he’d probably exploit the poor bastard for a little more than just information. The crew may not be ready, but we don’t need everyone. After all, you’ve all done far less with Ezro’s inner circle before right? I’d say the group we have now, plus a small task force from the underlings could be all we need to pull this off.”

Alice stood next to him and smiled. "See he gets it." She said as she smacked him on the back, a bit harder then she meant to. "Besides I don't know about you guys but I'm highly bored and this is just the entertainment I need." She said with a slightly devious grin.

Sil frowned. "Charging blindly into danger isn't my idea of 'entertainment,' but to each her own," she said plainly. "However... hmmm... it is what Ezro would have done," she said with a glance at Gouki. Sil folded her arms, defiant, yet clearly outnumbered. "And I did not find it entertaining then, either. If we're going to do this, so be it. We have some time before we arrive, so I will be in my quarters, gathering as much intel as possible. If we are going to do a dumb thing, we should do it smartly, yes?"

"That's a contradiction sir." Mark said as he kept his eyes focused on the star lines. After a few more seconds he turned on auto pilot and got up. He walked past the few crew members that were in his way. He needed caf and some time to think and check up on Chris to make sure the little runt was alright. "I'll be back in a few minutes." He said to no one imparticular. "Try not to ram the ship into anything while I'm gone." He said jokingly as he left the bridge.

Archive of the Lyxian disaster.
Mohwa Trade Alliance space station 01 of Lyxian star system.
0300 security AI
An unknown ship entered the system outside of scanning range.
Station 01 security ai heard that other security AIs have mysteriously been shutdown all across the MTA's grid. The AI activated shield and warmed up weapons. Much to its masters annoyance.
It tried to explain it to the Mogwa but like always the Masters knew best.
The AI complied and lowered shields allowing the unknown vessel to come closer.

0320 security AI
Once the ship was in scanning range the AI scanned it. There was no record of the ship's name or type in the data banks. As the AI was going to raise shields it stopped.

Of course it knew this vessel it was an old friend. Yes AIs have friends no matter what you meat bags think. It was happy to see the ship unaware of the virus that was implanted into it.

It opened it's docking bay allowing a small shuttle to enter before shutting down. After the shuttle entered the security AI was erased.
Recording AI
docking bay. Audio error
A few servants gathered around the shuttle. Probably wondering why their beloved masters didn't inform them of any landings. The shuttles door opened as twelve people in slave protector armor surrounded them and pointed weapons at them.
A couple of slaves tries to fight at one of the protector slaves leaving a graze on his protector helmet.
The AI tried to report it to security but failed.
The slaves forced the servants to get on their knees. The grazed helmet slave moved ahead and four of them fallowed.
Hallway 01
The slaves started to kill many of the Masters using weapons more advanced than what they are allowed to use. The recording AI tried to tell the security AI about it, but it continued to be silent much to the recorder's annoyance
Fourth deck
The AI was glad when the Masters sent their security slaves to stop these rebels. It watched as the two forces clashed on the fourth deck. The rebel slaves' apparent leader the one with the grazed helment got in close and started to fight the security slaves in hand to hand combat.
The AI thought it was a foolish effort but was amazed at how the rebel subdued the security slave. The rebel slaves pressed the advantage and pushed the security back.

Bridge
The AI watched as the rebel slaves dared to breach the bridge of the station.
The Masters would punish the slaves. Recorder was certain of that. It watched as the foolish slaves bursted into the room. Two of the slaves went down quickly as for the others one was grazed helmet. a human the AI judged by the outfit and a beuareswine. Judging by it's large stomach and outed helmet.
The two slaves retreated clearly understanding their place. The AI wanted to congratulate the Masters but since like the rest of the AIs on board they weren't allowed to talk to their masters.
Within a few seconds the screen for the bridge bursted into a white light. It took the camera several seconds to refocus. When it did, the AI couldn't believe what he saw. The two slaves were standing alone on the bridge with many Masters and other higher slaves dead.

The two slaves appeared to stare at each other before going to opposite sides of the bridge the swine appeared to be looking through the bio counsel as the grazed helmet slave stepped out of view. The camera AI tried to look for the man but he couldn't find him. It was like it's recorders were going offline.
The AI was scared for a brief second but to it. It was an eternity.
The AI found some joy as a blaster bolt hit the swine causing him to collapse. He saw chief inspector Zalu walk into focus as it fired at the human.
The human slave comes back into screen tackling Zalu. Both men continued to fight with Zalu throwing the slave into a console before wrapping it's big hands and tentacles around his neck choking the life out of the human. The human moved it's hand onto his head and took off its helmet using what strength he had to slam it into the Master's face. The human took the stock of his rifle and smashed it into Zalu's face causing him to fall to the ground. The slave started to slam the stock of the rifle into the Master's head over and over again. The slave stepped away before moving towards the other one.
The two looked at each other before the human slave pulled out a pistol and fired it at the swine at point blank range.

The slave stared at the recorder AI's camera allowing it to record the slaves face. His longish blonde nearly white hair reached down to his ear. His eyes burned sapphires into the screen.

It took a scan of the man
Clone
Number: PT 55555
Name given by MTA:Narp Temo
Bio: Data lost five months ago. Considered permed.
Age when bio was taken; 19
Clone's template: Jaden Tyrell
Known Alias: Jacen Corr.

Charles Stone formally known as Uncle stood in a large arena on a barley habitable world. He took a slow breath and chuckled out of nostalgia. Romulas was originally the basic training planet of the Aquarian Blackards before being turned into the Alpha recruitment center after the fall of the Aquarian "Empire".
He let out a breath as he turned slightly to his side. "You know sneaky entrances is my thing." He said as he saw a young heroshian woman standing behind him. She was petite slim with short black hair. Round glasses covered her eyes. What she lacked in physical strength she more than made up for it with her mind. "What information do you have Watch Tower?"

She looked down at her data pad before looking up at him.
"Due to recent desertions and deaths including that new "Farther" leaving without a trace. The Alphas have been disbanded."
Charles flinched as he heard that. He was one of the founding members after all.
"What about Fulcrum? Is he still in play?"
She nodded.
"Good." He said.

Last edited:
The hours drug by, with every passing moment building in anticipation as the crew waited for their arrival at the derelict space station of Graebar. With enough time given that the haunting visage of the crumbling station came into view, an alert was sent out from the ship to all members of the party that was going out to extract Desmond McGill.

‘Arrival in 15 minutes.’
Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard GolemGuy GolemGuy animegirl20 animegirl20 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

—————

Gouki had spent the majority of the time prepping and cleaning his weapons, just how Ezro had shown him when he first came aboard the ship. Parts were separated and organized, with each pistol given its own towel to keep track of them all. He learned the brutally hard way that mixing parts was a recipe for disaster, when his weapons were permanently jammed and he had to spend a whole two weeks analyzing each part and how will it fit in the whole system. Eventually he got them back together properly, and vowed to never allow such a thing to happen again.

Each part was then cleaned with a set of metal picks similar to tools used in dentistry, a set of wet wipes, a rag, a brush, and a small bottle of CLP (which Ezro often referred to as ‘Grunt Juice’, which Gouki started doing as well). Every spec of black crime was wiped clean from the Pistols parts, until its insides were either a glimmering silver or a shiny black depending on the parts original color.

Everything was then assembled, tested, and stowed once more in his holsters. Gouki then returned to his quarters where he put on a set of form fitting combat plating, teal in color to compliment his natural skin tone, with black fabric as an undertone.

By the time he was dressed, an alert went off on his Data Pod, which caused his long pointed ears to perk up. After it was read, the Celarian dashed to the Bridge.

Surprisingly he was the first once there, with the station looming just ahead of the ships nose, ready for their landing. The ships terminal was pinging an alert, which Gouki read over before immediately typing a message to the captain.

‘Alice, the ship is picking up on an ITF cruiser already docked in the station. We may be too late.’
animegirl20 animegirl20

Mark walked into his quarters on board the Titan. He saw Chris staring at him.
"It'll be alright runt. We have a mission. " He said in a calm soothing voice. "Why don't you go and buy some game no matter how much it costs." He said handing Chris his data pod.

"Once this mission is done I'll play it with you." He said smiling as he walked towards the bed. He looked over and saw Chris look through the latest catalog of games. He smiled before getting on his knees and dragged a safe out from underneath the bed. He pressed his thumb against the lock and looked at it as the lasers were scanning his retinas

The safe opened showing two revolvers and a hundred plasma and slug thrower bullets. He loaded his guns and put the rest of his bullets on his belt. He grabbed his holster vest and put it on.

He looked in his closet and pulled out a white hat that had a wide brim and long crown (cowboy hat) he flipped in his hand before putting it on his head. He then took out a brown duster coat. There were a few holes in it from his near misses. On the left sleeve was a red patch that had his old ship and the word "Acess" on it. "Gone but never forgotten." He muttered as he put the jacket on. He smiled remembering his family. He checked the pockets and felt something in his left pocket.

It was a holographic picture of a lavander skinned woman with bright pink eyes and long black hair. She had a smug of what he presumed was oil on her cheek. She was the mechanic of the Flying Aces. "I'll find you someday Twella." He said as he put the picture back into his jacket. "Stay in the quarters." He told Chris as he headed out.

He made it to the bridge and saw that it was only Gouki on the bridge. He checked the screens and saw that sensors was picking up an ITF cruiser. He let out a small curse before getting in the pilot's seat and moving the ship like any good ITF console jock would do. The best way to not be shot on site.
He looked over at Gouki. "Did you inform the captain about the situation?" He asked as his mind went threw a few scenarios.
Siren77 Siren77

Last edited:
“The captains been notified, initiate a scan of biological presence on the station. We need to see if they’ve already departed to apprehend McGill. If so it could be too late.”

Jagson Jagson

'McGill that's an interesting ser name.' Mark thought as he initiated a scan. He smiled a little bit. "They must've just got here. I'm only reading the general bio signs. I'm not reading any ITF soldiers on the station." He said as he he pressed a few buttons. He camouflaged the ships read out making any scanners think that the ship was just some cargo vessel.
"Preparing to dock." He said turning his head to Gouki. "You may want to strap in. I ain't the best at this."
Siren77 Siren77

The man staggered to his apartment after a long hard days work ship yards. The man breathes heavily as his muscles ached. He opened the door only to stop. The lights were on and he didn't leave them on.

He peered in and saw a strange board game on his small table.
He let out a breath as he walked in and slowly moved towards his bed.
"If you go for your gun you'll be sadly disappointed." A familiar masculine voice came from the kitchen. He stopped "Comander Vitrex?" He asked. He looked at where his pistol was at and saw that it was missing.

"Sit down the tea will be ready soon." Vitrex said. "And it's Admiral now."

"I'm not a tea drinker" The man said as he obeyed the officer's commands.
Admiral Vitrex was in the kitchen finishing off the tea adding a bit on honey to both cups. He grabbed both cups and walked out. The man sitting down stood up. "Admiral." The man said as he gave Vitrex a proper ITF salute.

Vitrex looked at the man. His hair was unkept and a bit too long for his liking. His black beared covered most his face. He has a matching eye patch over his left eye. "Please have a seat." The Admiral said. He saw how hallow the man's remaining eye looked. He was broken.

The man did as he was asked sitting at the table. The Admiral sat on the opposite side. He took a sip of his tea before moving a pawn forward two spaces. "Tell me have you ever played chess before?" The man shook his head no. "Thought not. It's not really a game a Blackard would be interested in." He said. ", It's a game from the old world. A game about tactics and studying your opponent figuring out what they'll do before they do it." He said before proceeding to tell the man how to play. The man figured it out and made a move. "Good." The Admiral said as he made his move.
"Tell me Stone why would a man who showed great promise as a Blackard maybe even getting a spot on the Royal Guard end up on the ass end of the Galaxy." He said.

Stone turned his eye to the game as he made a move. "I... I just didn't feel like I could continue. The last mission...." He kept his eyes peeled to the board. The Admiral knew it was a stall tactic.

"Go one." Vitrex said.

"I.... It was a masacare. " Stone said. The former Blackard grabbed his cup of tea and took a sip. He made a face of distaste after he swallowed a little bit of tea

"Can you tell me what happened on Dis?" Vitrex asked calmly.

"I would've thought Amelia would've told you." He said. Vitrex simply shook his head.

"She doesn't tell me everything. Like how you both have been in a relationship behind my back." Vitrex said making Stone's back shiver. "Relax. You made her happy. That's all I could've asked for. Now why don't you tell me about Dis."

Charles tightened the grip on his cup before loosing it. He looked at the Admiral and saw eyes not of petty but of compasion. He needed to let it all out.
An hour later

Charles finished recounting his story hr looked at Vitrex and saw the man turn a shade of white.
"And you think this Asmodeus is still alive?" The Admiral said. Charles nodded. "That... Bat thing has been haunting my dreams for the past five months." He said. "Every time I go to bed I see it plucking my eye out and eating it infront of me." Vitrex stands up and grabs both of their cups. He walks into the kitchen then walks out with a refill.

"You need something to help you threw this. Festering in your failures, doubt, and hatred never leads to anything good. Trust me on that" Vitrex said. He handed a peice of paper to Charles.
"What's this." Charles asked.
"I Gilad Vitrex here by legitimize Charles Stone as a true born of Aquarius. And make you a vassal of house Vitrex." He said with a smile on his face. "Now for the reason why I came as his tone turned serious.

Vitrex reaches into his pocket and takes out a peice of obsidian shaped like a strange letter a. "What is this?" He asked. He picked it up and looked at it.

"I'm putting together a small strike team for the ITF. A group of well trained officers who will be able to accomplish any missions with minimal to no casualties to civilians or soldiers. What do you say Charles Stone would you like to become an Alpha."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back