• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Three Fallen Gods Ooc

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I actually forgot that Honedge had a gender for a good while, but I edited that little tidbit out.

Hmmm...

My plans for Tallica involve her having recorded Meltan activity for a hundred days while they hang around in the confines of her home, kinda like that official video where Meltan just screw around the house and eat forks.

On the hundredth day, which is when I plan for things to occur, things can go two ways:
1. She decides that she needs to further her research by allowing the Meltan to go outside, so she decides to journey
2. A seperate character with a Partner Legendary finds out about her family safekeeping the 'Mystery Box' after cross-referencing and research, so they track her down.

Also please. I'm begging you. Give me feedback. I honestly don't know how I'm doing for my created roleplay that has actually started.

Hmmm... do you think it's OK if...

Meltan lacks full telepathic capabilities (until they regain their original Melmetal form, to reflect 'incompleteness' so to speak. The other legendaries would know of Melmetal, but will either not know of the Meltan that spawned from its body or have rather limited knowledge on it.)

(I was also thinking of having my character not show up at the meeting, but I'm also considering how that'd make my beginning interactions limited.)

Crow Crow They would have to have at least partial telepathic abilities, the other legendaries would probably have to at least have some knowledge of Meltan and yes, you have to go to the meeting.

Last edited:
Alrighty then.

Hmmm... how long has it been since the start of the darkness? Months?

Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't get any notifications for this Roleplay so I honestly forgot about it :'3

I'll try to get a character sheet done today but I'm so burnt out from college stuff that I'm not sure if I'll be able to.

Okay, so I got my character sheet submitted. It's not 100% finished since I also add backstories and personalities for the Pokemon, but it's finished enough for me to make an intro post. I'm super tired right now so I'll get a post up and then go pass out, but I'll finish the rest of it tomorrow. I know it's not required, but it's just something that I want to do.

Hi, sorry for intruding. But I had left a comment in the interest check the other day and hadn't really heard anything in regards if this was still accepting members or not. So I put down a character sheet in case. If you're not accepting new members I don't mind taking my character sheet down, just thought I'd give it a shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back