• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Three Fallen Gods CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Coffeepot Giraffe

Demonic Spoon
Name:

Age: (Minimum age for pokemon journeys is 16, though you can go earlier if you get special permission)

History:

Region: (The region they call home)

Legendary: (What legendary you partnered with)

Team:

Personality:

Appearance: (Picture or description are both fine. I will accept realistic, anime, or pixel art pictures)

Extra: (Optional)
---
This is the template. Please add anything else into the extra section.

WIP
Name: Haruhi Fukomi

History: WIP

Region: Johto

Legendary: Latias

Team:
1565830786145.png
Zorua | Male
Ability: Illusion
Fury Swipes | Foul Play | Fake Tears | Hidden Power
1565831159593.png
Misdreavus | Female
Ability: Levitate
Psybeam | Payback | Hex | Confusion Ray
1565831469035.png
Haunter|Male
Ability: Levitate
Sludge Bomb | Lick | Toxic | Shadow Claw
1565831801839.png
Sneasal|Male
Ability: Keen Eye
Icy Wind | Metal Claw | Blizzard | Ice Beam
1565830264628.png
Murkrow | Male
Ability: Prankster
Night Shade | Taunt | Shadow Ball | Aerial Ace

Personality: Haruhi is an intelligent individual even though she doesn't act like it. She is also rather mischievous and optimistic. She talks a lot and always seems to have the energy you would have after 3 cups of coffee.

Appearance: ec35ce666d642058e7083adba8c8b479.png

Extra: Without her glasses, Haruhi is extremely nearsighted. For some reason, she always has some sort of long sleeve shirt/jacket/sweater no matter what the weather.​

Last edited:
Ii5mFHh.jpg

"Oh, you're here. Come assist me in something."

Name:
Talicca

History:
Tallica is from a family of archivist and researchers. Curiousity of the past flows in her blood. A long time before the rise of the three, her family recieved a strange box referred to only as the Mystery Box. After failing to unlock or research it for a few years, her family locked it away for safekeeping.

Now, darkness plagues the world as Necrozma devoured the world's light. This caused the supposedly inert box to finally open to reveal what appeared to be a new Pokemon species - various specimens, actually. Tallica knew it was connected - the world's darkness and the box. The Pokemon that emerged from the box chose her - but for what, exactly?

Region:
Sinnoh

Legendary:
Meltan (Several)

Team:
honedge.gif

Honedge | Honedge | Male | No Guard
Shadow Sneak | Swords Dance | Pursuit | Autotomize

bronzor.gif

Bronzor | Bronzor | N/A | Levitate
Iron Defense | Gyro Ball | Extrasensory | Protect

Personality:
Tallica is a lass of few words who prioritizing thinking over action. In situations where many would be enraged or confused, she stays calm and composed as the voice of reason. She is not very social, but to call her one to shy away would be very inaccurate.

Appearance:
Tallica is a mere 140 centimetres tall.

Extra:
As of this time, Melmetal is still split into pieces, and thus, numerous Meltan respond to the instincts left behind by the original body to seek out a human in these times of crisis.
She carries several Meltan in a bag specifically used to carry Meltan.

PUYLwvH.jpg

Last edited:
isla.jpg

Name: Isla Crewe

History: Born in Goldenrod City, Isla is the daughter of a sailor and a historian. When Isla was 11, her family relocated to Ecruteak City after her mother accepted a position as Burned Tower's historic preservation director. This was difficult for Isla as her father was often gone for work, sometimes being gone for weeks at a time sailing. When Isla turned 16, she began working as her mother's assistant. She first encountered Suicune on a stormy summer night. Having been caught in the rain after leaving a performance at Ecruteak Dance Theater, Isla took refuge in the Burned Tower. As she entered the dilapidated building, she locked eyes with Suicune who stood at the bottom of the tower. They stood staring at each other for several minutes before Suicune raced away. Since then, Isla often spots Suicune watching her from a distance. Although the only interaction they share is watching each other, Isla and Suicune have an undeniable connection. With the world being thrown into peril, Isla and Suicune are drawn together by the strings of fate and their connection is put to the test.

Legendary: Suicune

Team:
azurill.png

Azurill
Ability: Huge Power
Moves: Water Gun | Helping Hand | Bubble Beam | Charm

Personality: Calm, cautious, and empathetic, Isla is what many would describe as an old soul. She is rather quiet and would rather spend her time reading books than socializing. She is very attentive to the needs of others and will not turn a blind eye to someone in distress. Her cautious nature can make it difficult for her to trust others, but once you have her trust she is a loyal friend and ally.

Extra: Isla received her first Pokemon, Azurill, as a present from her grandparents. Her grandparents live in Kalos and she often spends holidays at their home in Couriway Town.​

89642e16c785c7e72a11b4393336e19b--pokemon-rpg-pokemon-stuff.jpg
"I'll become the world's best water-type trainer!"

Name: Lucas Briar Reed

History: Raised in Cerulean City by two powerful water-type trainers, Lucas Briar Reed grew up to love water-types just as much as his parents. He was raised alongside his Oshawott Juno, the daughter of his father's Samurott and his mother's Psyduck. The two were inseparable, and Juno made Lucas quite popular with the other children in Cerulean. When he reached sixteen, Lucas began his Pokémon journey. He began his journey with Juno, and later received a Squirtle from a friend of his father Lucas met in Pallet Town. The first Pokémon he caught was a Magikarp, in Celadon City. Later on Cinnabar Island, Lucas caught a Staryu while preparing for his gym battle. A year after beginning his journey, he returned home to celebrate his seventeenth birthday. One of the gifts he received was his mother's Psyduck. Three days later, just before Lucas was to set out on his journey once again, all light was drained from the sky.

Region: Kanto

Legendary: Kyogre

Team:

wartortle.gif
Wartortle
Mizu
Torrent
Aqua Jet | Bite | Water Pulse | Scald

oshawott.gif
Oshawott
Juno
Shell Armor
Screech | Water Gun | Scald |Razor Shell

staryu.gif
Staryu
Hoshi
Natural Cure
Swift | Thunderbolt | Bubble Beam | Psychic

psyduck.gif
Psyduck
(No Nickname)
Cloud Nine
Scratch |Confusion | Water Gun | Psychic

magikarp.gif
Magikarp
Tsuyoi
Swift Swim
Splash | Tackle

Personality: Lucas is a happy, proud boy known by his friends in Cerulean to be a prankster. A social butterfly, he is an extreme extrovert who loves being around people. He holds a special place in his heart for all water-type pokemon, no matter how ugly. Though he isn’t one to admit it, he also absolutely adores cute Pokémon to an embarrassing extent. On the other hand, he has complicated feelings toward bug-type Pokémon; he is afraid of them, but feels bad for hating them for the way they look. Due to this, Lucas feels very conflicted about dual-type water/bug Pokémon.

4469f88d36c11685e681cc06cc7ce76e.jpg

Margret Ashe Barkburn

History:
Margret was born in Mistralton City, where his father was a Pokemon breeder. For all of her life, her parents insisted that leaving for journeys when you were 10 was irresponsible and that Margret would get seriously injured if she did. They wanted her to focus on graduating high school before she took any sort of journey. When Margret was 13, the family moved to Snowbelle City, where Margret finished school. Once her main academics were out of the way, she decided to take a gap year, or two to finally go on that pokemon journey.

Region
Kalos

Legendary
Hoopa

Team:

Sasha (Larvesta)
Flame Body
Absorb l Take Down l Ember l U-Turn

Alice (Carbink)
Sturdy
Stealth Rock l Rock Throw l Harden l Protect

Ale (Noibat)
Frisk
Air Cutter l Agility l Bite l Supersonic

Usher (Tynamo)
Levitate
Charge Beam l Spark l Tackle l Thunder Wave

Missi (Malamar)
Contrary
Topsy-Turvy l Psybeam l Foul Play l Thunderbolt

Personality
Margret isn't incredibly loud. She prefers to take everything at her own pace and takes time to think everything through a couple times. She's quite the introvert and can only last a few hours in an incredibly loud and social place. When building her team, she focused mainly on what types she's covering, rather than how good or bad that pokemon actually may be.

Appearance
1564499769140.png

Name: Richter

History: Richter was born and raised on Melemele island as the son of the Kahuna. He's had a mostly happy and content life, he began to undertake the island challenge when he turned sixteen and chose a litten as his first pokemon. He went around Melemele defeating Totem Pokemon, and collecting their crystals until he faced off against the island Kahuna, after he defeated that challenge he went off to Akala and challenged the trial captains, he had barely defeated the Akala Kahuna when he was approached by the Guardian of Melemele, Tapu Koko, who bestowed upon him a Z-ring.

Region: Alola

Legendary: Tapu Koko

Team:

Blitz.jpg
Torracat
Blitz
Ability: Blaze
Ember | Roar | Fire Fang | Swagger

Rex.png
Lycanroc(Midday)
Rex
Ability: Keen Eye
Accelerock | Rock Tomb | Stealth Rock | Oder Sleuth

Blu.png
Rufflet
Blu
Ability: Sheer Force
Fury Attack | Aerial Ace | Hone Claws | Slash

Mint.png
Fomantis
Mint
Ability: Leaf Guard
Fury Cutter | Razor Leaf | Leaf Blade | Synthesis

Squirt.jpg
Wimpod
Squirt
Ability: Wimp Out
Struggle Bug | Sand Attack | Toxic | Hidden Power

Personality: Richter is a generally jolly person, his upbeat nature can prove to be a bit silly when things go wrong but he isn't one to mope. He can have a tendency to rush into situations he can't win and he is quite impatient. Richter also tends to have a short attention span which can lead to him not remembering important information, for example he may have a Z-ring and crystals but he doesn't remember exactly how to activate a Z-move. To put it into short Richter is a well meaning individual whose impatience can lead to him forgetting important things.

Appearance: ff0dcddd1d57c22bb5c09beecae0a4a4--pokemon-oc-trainer-pokemon-crystal.jpg

Name: Erik Donson

History: Erik was born in Petalburg City of Hoenn, as a psychic. He only found out when he partnered with his starter, a rare occurence on its own. He had been exploring Route 102 when he tripped over a stick, fell down a slope, and gashed his leg open. He tried calling for help, but only attracted a pack of Poochyena. When he was about to be attacked the Poochyena were chased off by a Gallade, of all things. Not many made their home in Route 102. The Gallade picked up Erik and carried him into town. It also waited for him to get better. When he finally did, he asked the Gallade to come with him. It accepted and was named Gallant. From that day forward Gallant took the role of a protector of Erik, even when he moved to Kalos to do the gym challenge and get psychic advice from the Anistar gym there. In Kalos Erik caught Spirit the Honedge, Fluff the Pancham, and Talon, the Fletchinder, each who evolved once. He made some friends, and even learned to duel using Spirit as a weapon, which Spirit enjoyed very much. But when the sky went dark, and war was sounded, Erik went back to Hoenn to check on his family, and ended up meeting Latios there as well.

Region: Hoenn

Legendary: Eon the male Latios

Team:
Gallant the Gallade
Male
Leaf Blade|Close Combat|Psycho Cut|Swords Dance

Spirit the Doublade
Male
Sacred Sword|Shadow Sneak|Iron Head|Swords Dance
---
Fluff the Pangoro
Female
Low Sweep|Crunch|Toxic|Earthquake
---
Talon the Talonflame
Female
Flame Charge|Steel Wing|Acrobatics|U-turn

Personality: Erik is a withdrawn fellow, often using his powers to communicate rather than speaking. He is also a naturally anxious person, but calm in extreme situations. He dreams of being able to use his powers for a good cause, but nothing has provided him that chance. He believes that he born with psychic abilities for a reason. However, he still doesn't want to fill his team with psychic pokemon, as 'That would make me predictable'.

Appearance: Erik is a cinnamon haired, skinny build, pale skinned person. He has brilliant emerald eyes, and a slightly flattened nose. His hair is always extremely messy and rejects all attempts to tame it, so he never bothers to try and make it better looking. He has an angular face and a scar on his knee from the incident in which he met Gallant. He usually wears a t-shirt of the color green, grey, red or purple, and black sweatpants.​

Last edited:
★☆ Night Nicely☆★
“Sorry forgot, you can’t beat this harmony,”
|—————————|
29bf2a0f81f83e73db7e93386813b342.jpg

|—————————|
╰(*´︶`*)╯
Name - Night nicely

Gender - Male

Age -21

History -From a young age Night Nicely showed his love for singing. He was the child star of Castelia City. Burgh recognized his talent and promoted his brand. However, Night never enjoyed the spotlight on him. He once said on a radio interview,”I think I would go mad if I became famous,” this was before he became famous. He was starved by his parents, and forced to wear clothes he hated. He loved singing, but he hated his talent.

Night grew up and his fame grew larger, and so did his mask. He was able to move away from his parents, but he still had to act as the perfect person. Night slowly became more and more himself as the years went on, and eventually he loved his job. He began to catch Pokémon, they were given extravagant fields to play in and never stayed in their poke ball. Night’s life became better, but their is always one thing that is consistent his love for singing.

Night came quickly on a sunny day, what happened night pondered. But his connection to this event was formed, the mythical meloetta revealed herself to Night. She sang a song of peril as the world they knew could come crashing any second. Night had a new motivation to help this Pokémon, and he knew this was his destiny.

Region - Unova

Legendary - Meloetta

-Team-

- BeatBox | Loudred | Male
Uproar |Rest | SleepTalk | Hypervoice

- Chirp | Noibat | Male
Roost | Arial Ace | Razor Wind | Super Sonic

- Josie | Audino | Female
Attract | Disarming Voice | Hyper Voice | Pound

- Bonehead | Lucario | Male
Bone rush | Aura Sphere | Metal Sound | Detect

Personality:
+kind
+empathetic
+humorous
=sarcastic
-easily manipulated
-terrible mood swings
-can become incredibly rude

Last edited:
f48dc7a3c8b76eeaeb4b662660cc8426.jpg

"You think this is cold?"

Name: Abby 'Gale' Snow

History: Gale was born an adventurer. Not literally, but her parents lived near the base of Mount Lanakila. Gale frequently explored the mountain (or at least the lower parts) every since she was really little. She spent lots of time battling trainers that came around the mountain, but never really left because she was too young to travel. Despite this she made tons of friends with people who passed by and a few online. Gale was super excited to go on her adventure, but by the time she was old enough... Well, darkness, an icy husk of a dragon and a world to save. Y'know, like everyone else in this RP. Minus the ice dragon part.

Region: Alola

Legendary: Kyurem

Team:

Vixie <> Alolan vulpix <> Female <> Ice Beam <> Extrasensory <> Hex <> Payback

Yuki <> Froslass <> Female <> Ominous Wind <> Draining Kiss <> Icy Wind <> Confuse Ray

Personality: Despite her icy team and home, Gale is pretty peppy. She's impatient and ranty and loves a good battle. While she's generally good natured, Gale can be pretty frenzied during battle. Gale also has a bad habit of forgetting most people aren't used to telepathically speaking and she tends to default to that rather than actually speaking.

Appearance:
17a3c277ad355718e308f05ce9eaec3a--happy-girls-anime-pictures.jpg

Extra: Gale is a psychic, but really the extent of her power is telepathically speaking.

Last edited:
Boy do I love talking about my girl
Cross.png

Cross is a pretty average looking young woman, lightly tanned skin, a smattering of freckles and curly brown hair that's normally pulled back. Only thing not average about her is her eyes, which are a surprising pale green, and her muscular build. That and the burn scars that are all over her hands and arms.
For clothes, she's always seen in a green hoodie and blue cargo pants with tons of pockets. Along with that, she has black hiking boots on her feet. In the way of accessories, she has a green striped scarf, light blue fingerless gloves and an antique Silver Wing attached to a silver chain. She got this silver wing from her father ages ago. It’s not real, of course...
Right?
Name: Cross Laurel-Elm

My parents were stupid rich. Living in Blackthorn city, so of course they were stupid rich. They were more often then not gone, leaving me with at least two of my other siblings if the others weren't off doing some rich people activity, like competitive croquet orsomething. I never liked it, because I was dressed up like a doll and shown off like some kind of prize. No fun. But the one night that everyone is home, the freaking mansion burns down. Juuuuust my luck, huh? I wake up with smoke in my face, and panic. I try to help some of my siblings, but I can’t get any of the doors open, so I just run. So obviously the one thing I do is go stumbling down the mountain instead of going to the police like a normal seven year old would. No, I go running down the mountain until I black out somewhere.

When I wake up, I’m in the hospital. A nurse is standing there, looking concerned and asking if I’m feeling okay, along with a nervous looking, mousey man with dusty brown hair and glasses. The nurse tells me that this man (Professor Elm) had found me in the woods and brought me here.

It turns out, I’m the only one who survived that mansion fire. The whole place burned to cinders, leaving nothing behind.

After that, Professor Elm brought me home to foster me till I found a permanent home, but it was pretty clear we bonded instantly. He adopted me into his small, modest family, and I couldn't have been happier there. Professor Elm is so nice and clumsy and ridiculous and a HORRIBLE cook, but I loved every moment I spent with that family. I was LIVING, not just existing. My dead family of seven had been replaced with a small family of three. Well, four. If you include Luna. My starter Pokémon, a cute little Grass-Type Chikorita.

About two years ago, after I beat the gym challenge in Johto, I started with my summer job of helping Professor Elm with his research. He sent me to Kalos to study the migration habits of the bird Pokemon in the region. I found... Well first I found it was really difficult to keep track of birds in the sky. Second, I figured out that... Well, you really don't care about migration patterns of Pidgey, do you? Um, I found I really enjoyed sitting out in the field with all the wild Pokemon around me, just watching their behavior. It's kind of interesting.

Of course, I soon found myself getting wrapped up in the myths and legends of my region- who wouldn’t? The Legendaries are a pretty big part of our history and culture. However, I never thought I would come across one of those legends myself.

I was out by Olivine, wading around knee deep in the water when the sky suddenly started to darken. I looked up curiously at it, sensing something was wrong. Suddenly, a riptide knocked my feet from under me and I was dragged off, carried out into the open ocean, and despite my struggles, I soon found myself going under.

When I woke up again, I found myself in a cave. Having washed up again a rocky cave floor with a rushing waterfall behind me.
I sat up and, after a few minutes of heaving water from my lungs, I noticed the Donphan in the room- or rather, the Lugia.

The big silvery beast was clinging to a massive stalactite on the ceiling, staring down at me with its long neck twisted around to get a proper look. As I stared back, it slowly reached a massive wing out and slowly brought itself to my level. I was terrified, but also kind of thrilled. HOLY CRAP, THIS IS REAL?

The legend soon crouched before me, it’s face right in mine, and slowly, almost without even knowing it, I pulled the Silver Wing from where I normally kept it tucked inside my shirt. I offered the trinket forward, and when Lugia made eye contact with the wing, it stared for a moment, then turned to me. After a brief pause, it leaned forward and dipped it’s head down. I felt an odd... compulsion, and with a bit hesitation, I leant forward as well, and soon I was resting my forehead against Lugia’s forehead.

An odd surge of power rushes through me, and it takes all my might to not pull away, and when the feeling subsided, Lugia leaned away, and rose to it’s full height.

The bond has been sealed. Lugia said, in her mind, You, shall be my champion.

Legendary: Lugia
lugia.gif

meganium-f.gif

Nickname: Luna
Species: Meganium
Ability: Overgrow
Moves:
Earthquake, Synthesis, Aromatherapy, Magical Leaf
Additional Information:
Luna and Cross were introduced to each other by Professor Elm, who got the little Grass-Type from his usual (certified) Pokemon Breeder. The two were inseparable almost immediately, and they are best friends.
Luna’s personality is a calm, chill type, just happy to go with the flow and see where life takes her.

Slot 2
absol.gif

Nickname: Graceon
Species: Absol
Ability: Super Luck
Moves:
Psycho Cut, Night Slash, False Swipe, Hone Claws?
Additional Information:
The second member to be added to the team, Graceon is a grump. Cross met him late one night on her original journey around Johto when she stopped to sleep along the road to Azalea Town. She saw a bunch of guys in black drop a wiggling sack into the river nearby. When Cross dives in after it, she pulls the burlap out, opens it up, and finds a half-drowned, half-grown Absol coughing inside.
Always on high alert with his cloudy red eyes set on the horizon, making sure that everything was fine and nobody is sneaking up on them. His sense of smell is incredible, you cannot sneak up on him.

Slot 3
ninetales.gif

Nickname: Nikki
Species: Ninetales
Moves: Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Confuse Ray, Attract
Ability: Flash Fire
Additional Information: Nikki was met in a pretty typical manner. Trainer walks through some long grass and is pounced on by a fire breathing fox creature. Graceon the Absol managed to pin her down long enough for Cross to figure out that this Vulpix has a thorn in her paw, and after a moment of fighting to get it out, Cross managed to befriend her and get her to come along.
Nikki is a modest little girl, who huffs at everyone calling her “pretty” and prefers to spend her time sharpening her battle instincts. She wants to be known for her strength, not for being pretty.

Slot 4
ampharos.gif

Nickname: Tesla
Species: Ampharos
Moves: Thunder Wave, Electroball, Thunder Punch, Brick Break
Ability: Static
Additional Information:
Tesla was being chased by a bunch of poachers when Cross intervened and firmly scared them off with the rest of her team. The then Mareep was so enamored with their rescue that he wanted to stick around. He’s a show off with a massive crush on Nikki.

Slot 5
espeon.gif

Nickname: Cherry
Species: Espeon
Moves:
Psybeam, Shadow Ball, Swift, Sand Attack
Ability: Synchronize
Additional Information:
Cherry was found in a cruel poacher’s trap with her hind leg stuck and rather mangled. When Cross stumbled upon her with her team, she immediately dug the trap out of the ground and carted Cherry off, trap and all. She found a Pokémon center, where the nurse Joy took the trap off, then carted the poor thing into emergency surgery to see if she could help the leg. It was mostly fixed, but Cherry still has a bit of a limp. Because of this limp, she couldn’t go back to being wild, so Cross took the little thing in. Eventually she evolved into an Espeon and became even MORE adept at stealing things.
Absolute disaster fluff. Do not trust anywhere NEAR your values, they will go poof. She is a mischevious kleptomaniac. Cross isn’t sure WHERE she got this behavior from- or how she got so good at it.

Slot 6
dratini.gif

Nickname: Clark
Species: Dratini
Moves: Twister, Dragon Rage, Thunder Wave, Growl
Ability: Shed Skin
Additional Information:
Cross first set eyes on him while at the “Game Lounge” over in Goldenrod City. He was being offered as a “top-tier prize” in that place. Game places like that are not illegal. But you know what is? OFFERING POKÉMON AS PRIZES! It made Cross mad INSTANTLY. But she couldn’t very well just take that poor thing off the wall and walk away. She had to play the game. Get the coins.
So she did. For DAYS. She played and played and played until they closed, then came back first thing the next morning and did it again. Until she had all 4,600 coins necessary. On the way out, with the Dratini in hand, she had to bite her lip to keep from chewing any of those people out. She tried to release him back to the wild, but he was too nervous to leave her hands.
Timid, sweet boy is Clark. Always nervous, always shaking. His time in the Game Corner scarred him. He hates being in a Pokeball, so Cross keeps him in her hood or her hoodie pocket.

Personality:
Taking after her adoptive father, Cross is a tad socially awkward, having surrounded herself with Pokemon almost exclusively. Definitely prefers the company of Pokémon over people, but her Pokémon are constantly trying to force her into social situations. She does actually like people, but she can be a bit prickly when meeting people. Especially when you interrupt her research. But as long as you don't get on her bad side immediately, she'll be friendly, especially with pokemon. Just in general though, she a nice person, if not a bit sarcastic.

Extra: I have a whole lot of extra stuff so just bear with me. Please?
  • She has an absolutely debilitating fear of Bug-Types. She claims that it’s because a clutter of Ariados tried to eat her when she was a child.
She carries around a big floral backpack with tons of different pockets. Inside are objects including but not limited to;
  • A sleeping bag for out in the field
  • Science stuff to collect samples out in the field.
  • A field journal and Manila folder full of her total research. At least half of it is written in Unown script to keep it secret.
  • An old bell
  • An ancient, big, leather bound book full of Unown script that she is INCREDIBLY fascinated with. She found it in the Ruins of Alph.
  • She can read Unown Script, but big blocks of text such as her aforementioned book require lots of time to fully translate.

1564720411890.png

Name:

Auburn King.

"The Dark Light"

Nickname(s):

Aubie, Auddie.

24 years.

Female.

Race Ethnicity:

American.

Sexuality:

Bisexual.

Region:

Unova.

Legendary:

Yveltal.

Personality:

Auburn was always the quiet type. She was never talkative with people she didn't know and only spoke when necessary. She's a great observer and can read people like a book but struggles with social confidence and making friends. Although Auburn might come across as cold and intimidating to some, she treasures the few people that she does get along with and can become outgoing once she's warmed up to someone. She's remarkably caring and has a soft spot for Pokemon but often gets judged based on her outer appearance. Though she also does have a bit of a temper when angered, it takes a lot to get Auburn mad, and she's mostly carefree and laidback.

Backstory:

Growing up, Auburn always had a lot of things on her mind. While most kids focused on becoming Pokemon trainers, Auburn was more concerned with helping out her father. Single parent James was known for being a famous paleontologist that studied fossilized Pokemon and brought them back from the brink of extinction. James was great at his job and always managed to keep a smile on his face, but deep down, he was depressed and stressed out to wit's end. Auburn never knew her mother, but she left behind a very dark secret. The sweet woman James married was working for an evil organization called Team Flare. Not only did she abandon her family, but upon departure, Auburn's mother stole a large number of fossils that caused them to go into bankruptcy. Due to her mother's actions, Auburn spent most of her childhood trying to help pay back the debt they owed.

Unfortunately, this caused a strain on Auburn's relationship with her father, and she didn't have the opportunity to make many friends. Over the years, James started to notice how they were drifting apart, and he decided to change everything with a single gift. For her sixteenth birthday, Auburn awoke to find her father chasing around a bird Pokemon that was trashing their kitchen. Auburn couldn't stifle her laugh, and soon she found herself face to face with the small creature. It didn't take long for the two to warm up to one another, and they became great friends. James described the pair as inspirational since they did everything together, and he had zero regrets with his decision.

Over the years, Auburn started to think back to her mother and all the pain she caused, and one goal became clear to her. She needed to find her mother and make things right. At first, her father objected to the extreme idea, but when he caught his daughter climbing through their two-story window, he knew this was something that she just had to do. After some long trip preparations and a teary goodbye, Auburn left her old town behind and set out for the docks in Castelia City. Along the way, Auburn made some new friends and even had more Pokemon tag along for the journey. Within a few weeks, she set sail for the Kalos region and began following her mother's footsteps.

Unfortunately, the deeper Auburn dug, the more dangerous her journey became. Auburn certainly didn't expect to face off against her mother as one of the Team Flare Admins, yet what made it even worse was how selfish the woman was. She didn't care for her child's wellbeing and was willing to do anything to get rid of them. Auburn knew it was stupid to intervene, but she refused to sit by and let her mother hurt anyone else. Auburn challenged her mother to a battle and lost miserably to her very first Pokemon. Unbeknownst to Auburn, the giant creature she fought was a Legendary Pokemon that sided with Team Flare.

Auburn had no choice except retreat weakened and injured, but little did she know that the Destruction Pokemon was watching them the entire time. The beatings continued for several weeks until the Legendary finally had enough and turned on Team Flare. Although Auburn wasn't the strongest, she put her ego aside and kept coming back to try again. After they decided to pair up to take Team Flare out, Auburn was left surrounded by fire and destruction. It was unnerving, but for some reason, the Legendary Pokemon refused to leave. Before words could be exchanged between the two, the sky suddenly darkened and panic arose throughout the region. Auburn and the Legendary glanced at one another, before nodding and leaving the burning establishment still in flames.

- - -

Team:

1564715738264.png

Name:

Archeops.

"First Bird Pokemon"

Nickname(s):

Archie.

Female.

Type:

Flying/Rock.

Ability:

Defeatist.

Nature:

Adamant.

Moveset:

Rock Smash.

Acrobatics.

3. Earthquake.

4. Aqua Tail.

Held Item:

Sitrus Berry.

1564716637534.png

Name:

★ Snivy.

"Grass Snake Pokemon"

Nickname(s):

Queen.

Female.

Type:

Grass.

Ability:

Contrary.

Nature:

Modest.

Moveset:

Leaf Tornado.

2. Leech Seed.

3. Growth.

4. Grassy Terrain.

Held Item:

Choice Scarf.

1564717292924.png

Name:

Tyrunt.

"Royal Heir Pokemon"

Nickname(s):

Chomp.

Male.

Type:

Dragon/Rock.

Ability:

Strong Jaw.

Nature:

Naughty.

Moveset:

Bite.

2. Dragon Tail.

3. Stomp.

4. Dragon Dance.

Held Item:

Lum Berry.

1564717979802.png

Name:

Vullaby.

"Diapered Pokemon "

Nickname(s):

Pebbles.

Female.

Type:

Dark/Flying.

Ability:

Overcoat.

Nature:

Impish.

Moveset:

Fury Attack.

2. Pluck.

3. Toxic.

4. Roost.

Held Item:

Leftovers.

1564718458533.png

Name:

Litwick.

"Candle Pokemon"

Nickname(s):

Hollow.

Female.

Type:

Fire/Ghost.

Ability:

Infiltrator.

Nature:

Quiet.

Moveset:

Flame Burst.

2. Shadow Ball.

3. Confuse Ray.

4. Trick.

Held Item:

Choice Specs.

1564719066622.png

Name:

Yveltal.

"Destruction Pokémon"

Nickname(s):

Scar.

Male.

Type:

Dark/Flying.

Male.

Ability:

Dark Aura.

Nature:

Serious.

Moveset:

Oblivion Wing.

2. Dark Pulse.

3. Focus Blast.

4. Sucker Punch.

Held Item:

Life Orb.

- - -

Character Relations:

None so far.

Theme:

- - -​

Last edited:

different.png

Name: Dylan Nix

History:
Dylan was born and raised on the outskirts of Celestic Town by her parents; who not only were Pokémon Breeders, but also ran a Pokémon Daycare. That's how she ended up with the Pokémon that she is currently with.
From the time she was about six years old Dylan would sneak out of her house at night and into the portion of her parent's daycare where all the baby Pokémon stayed. Usually she'd just lay with them staring up at the night sky, watching the stars with just about perfect clarity. Night after night she'd sneak out and her parents would find her asleep with the same four Pokémon curled up around her. So after talking to the trainer's that owned the parent Pokémon in regards to the offspring, Dylan got the good news that her friends would be staying.
When Dylan hit age ten her parents allowed her to go journey on her, unfortunately she never went too far. The farthest she had ever gone was the Great Marsh, where she caught Sharpedo when she was a Carvanha, and Veilstone City where she'd go see the meteorites that had landed in the city many years before she was born. But where Dylan would go the most is Mt. Coronet. It was the closest she could get to the stars, plus the view was amazing from up there. She'd spends days traveling along the mountain range, training her Pokémon, then watching the stars at night before heading back down for supplies. It was the best of both worlds essentially.
One day though, when she was around fourteen years old, Dylan found something odd on top of Mt. Coronet. On the peak she was on, one of many she had been on or seen once, there was a figure standing about a 20 feet from her. Though it didn't really look human, or like any Pokémon she'd seen. Curiosity getting the best of her Dylan took a few steps towards it before it noticed her and turned around to look at her. What she was looking at seemed other worldly. But as she was taking another step towards it the creature turned its back to her, shooting up into the sky not to be seen again, or so she thought.
Shocked by what she had just witnessed on the mountain Dylan gathered her belongings at her campsite before hustling back down the mountain. Dropping her camping gear off at home before telling her parents what she had seen. Though, they didn't believe her. They told her there were no such things as aliens or Pokémon that appeared to be as she described. Feeling crushed she went to her room, locking herself in for the night. But when the wee hours of the morning came Dylan left home and journeyed to Canalave City. From what she had overheard from the few people she had run into on her journeys the library full of books regarding the myths of the entire Sinnoh region. It took days of traveling for her to get there, but once she was there Dylan set to work. Books upon books piling high on the little table she was using. Dylan spent hours on end in that library for days, trying to find even the slightest clue to what she had seen, but any hope she had was starting to fade.
On her last day in Canalave, Dylan was about to give up hope. She had gone through almost all the books they had in their small library with no results. When she putting away the last of her book mountain Dylan found a tiny notebook tucked in between two larger ones in the far west wing of the library's second floor. Curious as to what it was she pulled it out, flipped it open and there it was! The answers she had been looking for for the past week! Taking the notebook back to the table she had been using and sat down to read it.
From what the notebook entailed was that the Pokémon she had seen was known as Deoxys. It appeared to be made from a virus mutation that was found in space, had psychokinetic powers, and was able to regenerate itself. The notebook was more of a diary from how it was written, and all was seen from a scientific observation. Dylan was flabbergasted by her findings because she had seen was in fact some type of alien like Pokémon! Closing the notebook she looked around to see if anyone was watching her as she slipped the notebook into her backpack before making her exit. Stepping outside of the library Dylan was met with a crowd of people who where looking up at the top of the building. Turning around, confused by what they were mumbling about, Dylan looked up at the top of the library. There it was standing, looking down directly at her. Deoxys. Before she could say or do anything, again, Deoxys took to the skies.
For the next six years Dylan would climb Mt Coronet with a new purpose, to see Deoxys. A good portion of time it wasn't around. But on the times that it were she'd try to get close to it, talk to it. Eventually Deoxys got to a point where it would allow the girl to approach it after half of those six years she spent mountain climbing. Though it could understand Dylan, it still had didn't quite know the world around it. Divulging into the notebook more the young woman learned of how Deoxys tended to stray away from areas that had large amounts of electromagnetic waves as to not get its vision obscured. Thankfully Mt. Coronet had a different sort of magnetic field, a special one as some called it. But perhaps the mountains gave it some solace to the mysterious Pokémon as it had a clear shot, and view, of space. The two seemed to bond by staring into the night sky together.
Then it happened. The day that light was drained from the sky, and it couldn't have happened at a worse time. Dylan had been back tracking down the mountain when the light of day suddenly vanished, blindsiding her. All it took was one wrong step to send her over the side of the mountain. When she did Dylan thought the end was inevitable as the ground approached quickly. But that didn't seem to be the woman's fate, for she was suspended in the air before she had the chance to crash onto the earth. The odds were in her favor as she stared up at Deoxys while it used its power to bring her safely to the ground. Once safe on the ground they looked to the darkness of the heavens. Their star filled nights seemed as if they'd be no more.
That's when the two decided to band together to help bring back the light of the world so that they could once again go back to stargazing in peace.

Region: Sinnoh

Legendary: Deoxys

Team:
260.gif

Rory (Male)
Ice Beam, Muddy Water, Earthquake, Brick Break

latest

Magnus (Male)
Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Rock Slide, Metal Sound

gothitelle.gif

Nova (Female)
Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Reflect

sylveon.gif

Satin (Female)
Dazzling Gleam, Draining Kiss, Misty Terrain, Baby-Doll Eyes

sharpedo_zps3f2a80ed.gif~c200

Jett (Male)
Crunch, Aqua Jett, Poison Fang, Scald

Personality:
Dylan somewhat of an extroverted introvert, meaning that she carries a bit of both traits. Most of the time she will tend to keep to herself and spend time away from people. Since she is also a tad shy, and a bit of a dreamer, it doesn't help her when trying to get to know people. The extrovert portion of Dylan only comes out when she's comfortable with whomever she is with. If she's comfortable with a person she needs to talk a bit more and becomes a little more open around them. Though she really has to push herself to make an effort to get to know a person before she ever becomes comfortable around them. But it surely helps.
Typically though you'll just end up with the quiet, rather meek, Dylan who can be found rereading the mysterious notebook on Deoxys to see if there is any information she might've missed or could add for the next person who wants to learn more about it.

Extra:
952f18fcbdc02526b6e5ed4aea6af50b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back