• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Thinning OOC

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

I’ve done most the important shit for my CS. I didn’t read any rules regarding character creation (if you have any) and as such probably missed out on a lot of stuff I’m meant to know. Tell me if there are any problems so far, like such as if *puts mic extremely close to mouth to simulate the cancerous raging my noise of a squeaker* IF HE’S TOO FUCKING OP

Mmmk lemme get the checklist out.

Of all the mortals to ever walk the earthly realm, Nicx would be the first to get a soap bar shoved into his foul mouth by Satan himself.

As obnoxious as Jake Paul's characterization.

Check.

Nicx throws an overwhelming amount of salt and curses at his opponents which demoralises them and causes them to get all dried up.

Character's skill reflects lost faith in humanity.

Check.

capable of outsmarting a person with normal IQ.

Watches Rick and Morty.

Check.

Nah, seriously tho, Nicx's sheet is going good so far. The only thing I'd mention is that, well...

Fried chicken, anyone?

I don't know if you can make fried chicken out of ravens .-.

Tag me when he's finished!

In an attempt to bolster both his own spirits and the spirits of his fellow adventurers, he withdrew from the case on his back a guitar, and after a few moments of tuning it, he broke out in a rousing song.

WI5sG.gif

This RP might just be the best decision I ever made.

Two things.
  1. Where the actual hell is everybody? I could have sworn that more people besides me and Kitty had expressed interest in this.
  2. input request: the party meets the Cult of Dawae and Jacksfilms the fidget monk at some point

1. Well, in the interest of continuing the game, perhaps we should just continue on with my guy until the others decide to show their faces.
  2. Thank you. I have a ton more ideas to share, if you'd like.

input request: Add some villains and locations to the lore of the game plz//

Users who are viewing this thread

Back