• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Sweetest... OOC?

First of all, do y'all have discord? Maybe we could have the OOC there :0 but that's only if everyone here has it and prefers that over a thread

Hi!

I haven't quite decided yet what I'm doing for my character. Definitely something peach flavored, I think.

Will we be using real or drawn FCs?

Please say drawn please say drawn please say drawn please say drawn please say drawn pleas-

I also have got discord, if that's what everyone prefers.

And, it can be anything for FCs. I usually give people the option of either a description, or any type of image, be it real or drawn/anime. Mainly because I usually go for descriptions myself unless I can be bothered to look for an image, lol.

I have to make a new one so I’ll do that when I get home :) Also I think.... Yeeess I think I wanna make my character based off of the fireball candies! Even tho they’re 🤢😥

Here's the link again, now I've set it to never expire, lol.

I perfer to keep things on site.

We had decided to go to discord for the ooc because it's just easier. But if you wanna stay on site, I can just keep you updated on what we talk about there.

Here's the link again, now I've set it to never expire, lol.

We had decided to go to discord for the ooc because it's just easier. But if you wanna stay on site, I can just keep you updated on what we talk about there.
i appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back