• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Sweetest... OOC?

This is what we've said so far (imma just copy and paste the messages from discord:

Chimney Swift: In terms of powers, it might be fun if pink/blue raspberry had sort of a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on slight_smile upside_down

Patches: Ooh that could definitely be interesting! I definitely would love to see where that goes

jadafun: It might not make much sense, but I like the idea of my Kitkat boy making wafer barriers/walls to protect and cast out.

Patches: I definitely think Gingerbread could possibly have super speed (run run as fast as you can. You can’t catch me I’m the gingerbread man.) while Butterscotch can possibly be able to stretch himself or liquify himself (hard candy and actually butterscotch)

...few more messages I can't be bothered to copy...

Me: I'm thinking something to do with darkness or black magic for Orli (that is the name I have decided for my orange liquorice gal, lol). I think such powers would make sense.

There's a bunch more posts since then, lol.

There was a bunch of stuff about names, and then

P u f f: well I think it's quite clear what kind of power fireball candy girl is gonna have
and then a gif of Katara water-bending

And then more stuff and now I'm trying to think of a power for my second character (flirty as heck 'Angel Dust'-like candy apple bean), as well as a third character for a partner for my second character.

I'm trying to keep you up to date with the most important stuff, lol. It would be easier if you could join the discord, but I guess the others will just tell me if there's something I forget to say about to you, lol.

Hi! Just checking in.... a-are we still doing the thing or...??

(Forgive me for not asking in Discord, I can’t get to it rn 😅)

Yeah, we are! Sorry for being silent on the discord! On Books and Writing Amino, there's a spirit war event going on (it finishes tomorrow) so I've been been focussing on that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back