• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⚘ ~The Summer Season ~ ⚘ [OOC]

Characters
Here
Hey Oenanthe Oenanthe what kinda makeup did the 1800 ladies wear if any?? I looked it up and it said they used some weird stuff to try to make it look natural, but I wanted to run that by you just in case it’s not entirely accurate?

Hey Oenanthe Oenanthe what kinda makeup did the 1800 ladies wear if any?? I looked it up and it said they used some weird stuff to try to make it look natural, but I wanted to run that by you just in case it’s not entirely accurate?

There are lots of good articles and videos about it online but the main trends would be a white powdery foundation, rosying of the cheeks, red lips, and some darkening of the eyes. When I get on my laptop I'll make sure to link you guys some stuff.

Makes sense they would use bugs but that sounds so gross lol and the lead? Health problems! Lol

Hello! I'm new to this theme, so I don't really know anything. I'll definitely have to rely on the resources and do a lot of research, oof. Btw, Oenanthe Oenanthe , is the position of Clara's older brother still open? I would like to attempt it.

Hello! I'm new to this theme, so I don't really know anything. I'll definitely have to rely on the resources and do a lot of research, oof. Btw, Oenanthe Oenanthe , is the position of Clara's older brother still open? I would like to attempt it.

Sorry I removed that role just because we have so many siblings in this RP right now. Feel free to join us in the discord where we are chatting and we can help you out with questions and character creation if you'd like some.

You'll find tons of helpful resources linked to you in the OOC description section.

In particular, I was thinking maybe like an older cousin? Like the son of Clara's uncle (Sean Higby). So maybe not like a brother exactly, but still protective?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back