• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⚘ ~The Summer Season ~ ⚘ [OOC]

Characters
Here
No problem! I just realised it’s probably rather scandalous for Moira to be 24 and unwed back in those days. What a rebel, she’s practically a spinster pft

haha that was a nice little list of things. Mm I think I would be okay doing two characters. There area lot of women in here so I'd be a girl and a boy. They won't be related though(and no they wouldn't seek each other out, I know it sounds weird for me clarifying that, but trust me ha). I know some things about this time period thankfully so that's something.

I was thinking that the male could be like a musician, but his parents don't believe that he could make money so hed be working under his father in order to become a blacksmith.

The girl that I have in mind I was thinking she could Moira's sister if you'd want to talk about that @ PixieDust PixieDust

Anyways these are just general ideas though I'm still thinking.

No problem! I just realised it’s probably rather scandalous for Moira to be 24 and unwed back in those days. What a rebel, she’s practically a spinster pft

Yes and no! The average age of marriage would have been about 22 at the time. So she'd be getting LOTS of pressure to marry fast, but she wouldn't be looked at like she was too late to the game. 30 is when things get hairy. Also, this is something I won't hold people to hard and fast because I don't want teens getting married off in this RP so I'd prefer everyone be in their twenties to thirties.

So! About...Effie's character. She is definitely the bad apple of the bunch. It's kind of like leading a double life I suppose? I know her personality is probably extreme for this time period, not to mention of her social class, but I wanted a "black sheep" type of character. Something that will cause major problems between her and the fam if ever they found out.

Oenanthe Oenanthe before I go on can you read her bio to make sure it's alright or acceptable for the story? If it needs changed could you possibly give me any tips on how to fix it while still keeping that type of character?

BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop

Yeah if you wanna shoot it to me via DM we can work on it! I love that, especially if she's a little sh*t stirrer in the RP as well. (Within reason of course, but a little troublemaking livens things up).

Maybe the second son of a wealthy man. Couldn’t get father’s inheritance and is now on the hunt for a wealthy woman. Also probably a bit of a playboy in the most respectable way of course pfft. Luckily he can get away with it way easier because who even cares about the second son

Someone watched their homework videos. Also, we talk so much (page 3 already guys) I'm debating making a discord server for us as we collect more people just because this isn't the best format for this style of quick discussion.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back