• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⚘ ~The Summer Season ~ ⚘ [OOC]

Characters
Here
I love the rain so much. Like I literally want to move somewhere where it rains all the time 😂 It must be really nice, I've heard there are some really pretty sights to see as well!

I love the rain so much. Like I literally want to move somewhere where it rains all the time 😂 It must be really nice, I've heard there are some really pretty sights to see as well!
Yes! Especially around the coast like Cornwall and Devon or in the old medieval towns like Oxford and Stratford Upon Avon which is where Shakespeare lived.

Oh man I wish I could visit. That would be such a nice vacation! Stupid USA with it's not so interesting sights OR weather 😡 Mmm except for maybe Washington state and like... Maine or something xD Are there a lot of haunted places there?

we should swap. I’ll visit the US on a road trip and you can come to England xD I’ve only ever been to Florida when I was little.

And yes, we have a lot of supposedly haunted buildings in Britain, the most in Europe I think. A lot of the old country estates are said to be haunted. And castles too.

I'd be down for a trade xD I'm definitely visiting the haunted places first for sure! Florida is pretty great because it had Disney World and Harry Potter World. It does tend to rain at the most random times though, but otherwise it's incredibly sunny, so really the theme parks is all it has going for it. That and palm trees of course!

I’ve been to Disney but I really really want to go to The Wizarding World theme park tbh. I also went to the Kennedy space centre which was fun. I mean I was five at the time so it was all an adventure either way xD

PixieDust PixieDust I have not but I did use some clips in my resources and I could totally see it.

BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop Oh she is. I'm thinking about playing her older brother or a much more respectable male character as some foil because she is the purest brightest bean and is going to need all the help she can get. Or some really good friends to keep her from pulling a dumb.

No, not at all there are still plenty of people submitting and incoming as we speak. Also PixieDust PixieDust you should see that your character sheet is approved. I know its not technically finished but I'll check back on it and let you know if I need you to tweak anything.

Ill probably make my second character after a while when I see what's missing. If we need more of one certain type of character or a certain personality.

I’m excited for this RP! Also if anyone wants to play one of Moira’s sisters I’m willing to talk about it. I love sibling relationships

PixieDust PixieDust I do too! The position of Clara's brother is open as well. I might put our characters up in a little side note so people making characters are aware that those positions are open.

.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

Welcome welcome, you haven't missed anything! Just lots of blabbering. The highlights are: I added several resources to the OOC main body text to help you guys out, some clarity was provided on characters not being able to go above Baron, boys are very pretty, 3 characters have been posted, and two sibling positions are available.

PixieDust PixieDust Alright here's how I think we should best do this. If you're open to having someone play as your sibling/cousin/whatever put it as a footnote on that character's sheet. That way it won't clutter the main thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back