• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strongest of Hearts [Kingdom Hearts RP]

Ooooh, nice! I watch their Fallout 4 playthrough right now, it's pretty hilarious, especially the first episode. xD

Xikur: I know. Pixelle says she's never seen him smile once, since he became a Nobody, but she remembers his Somebody smiling a lot. Weird, huh?

They'd be pretty cool to include in Act 3, but right now I'm losing Organization XIII members and need those spots filled first, so I'm back to the whole "No others canons taken until the Organization spots are filled first." x.x

Lilk2lu said:
Hey guys :) on my lunch. What have I missed?
Kolxak's post is up in the main IC thread, the third ICRP thread is ready for Mission Mode and I turned this into a closed/invitation only rp cause I'm sick of putting up with bullshit. x.x That's it. xD

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Ooooh, nice! I watch their Fallout 4 playthrough right now, it's pretty hilarious, especially the first episode. xD
Xikur: I know. Pixelle says she's never seen him smile once, since he became a Nobody, but she remembers his Somebody smiling a lot. Weird, huh?

They'd be pretty cool to include in Act 3, but right now I'm losing Organization XIII members and need those spots filled first, so I'm back to the whole "No others canons taken until the Organization spots are filled first." x.x
Kolxak: His Somebody, huh...that's weird to contemplate at all, to be honest.

Understandable. Hopefully they'll get taken soon-ish.

Lilk2lu said:
This is going to be mighty interesting with Xikur. Kolxak being Mr. Nosie and all.
To be fair, Kolxak's only been nosie in the ooc thread so far. In the actual rp, he's mostly let sleeping dogs lie unless he's being a dick to someone.

Lilk2lu said:
Back to work for me. Talk to you guys later.
See ya later.

Okay so besides Lexaeus, are there any other Org. members that need a thing? Just asking to make sure the Overview tab ain't lyin' lies at me right now...

Ancalagoner said:
Okay so besides Lexaeus, are there any other Org. members that need a thing? Just asking to make sure the Overview tab ain't lyin' lies at me right now...
Xaldin might be freeing up today if @AvidElmV2 doesn't let me know what's up. I'd hate to do it, but I can't wait this long. I'll let them keep Larxene a little longer since they already posted as her, but yea. x_x Same with Roxas if I don't hear back from @PrincessToby by the end of the week. For now, Lexaeus is for sure free and Xaldin is gonna free up as of today.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Xaldin might be freeing up today if @AvidElmV2 doesn't let me know what's up. I'd hate to do it, but I can't wait this long. I'll let them keep Larxene a little longer since they already posted as her, but yea. x_x Same with Roxas if I don't hear back from @PrincessToby by the end of the week. For now, Lexaeus is for sure free and Xaldin is gonna free up as of today.
Alright. I'll wait until PrincessToby runs out of time, then. If they all free up and nobody else takes them, I might write up things for them because they're just so super needed. Hopefully, I'll be able to play them alright if it comes to that...

Ancalagoner said:
Alright. I'll wait until PrincessToby runs out of time, then. If they all free up and nobody else takes them, I might write up things for them because they're just so super needed. Hopefully, I'll be able to play them alright if it comes to that...
The help is greatly appreciated!

Actually, I'm just gonna free up Xaldin now because we're already getting into scene two, into the missions, and I need both him and Lexaeus if the Darxoton wants to save his brothers arc is gonna even happen, cause if it doesn't, Darxoton has no motivation other than to help Pixelle, but he helps her because he intends to get his brothers to join Oblivion.

So those two are freed up as of now.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
The help is greatly appreciated!
Actually, I'm just gonna free up Xaldin now because we're already getting into scene two, into the missions, and I need both him and Lexaeus if the Darxoton wants to save his brothers arc is gonna even happen, cause if it doesn't, Darxoton has no motivation other than to help Pixelle, but he helps her because he intends to get his brothers to join Oblivion.

So those two are freed up as of now.
No problem.

I might as well write up things for those two tonight if no one else wants them.

ANNOUNCEMENT

As we get into scene two and wrap up the meeting in ICRP2, I want to thank everyone who has stuck with this story so far, and to those that have joined recently, welcome!

Now that scene one is drawing to a close in our first of four acts, I want to let everyone know that now is the time to write up a new journal entry from your character's perspective, and react to everything that happened so far in the rp. The Updates section will have the entirety of scene one done in one post once scene one has ended along with this meeting.

The ICRP3 tab is up, and will be dedicated to missions for all three factions, please take a look at it. The main ICRP tab will be for downtime/plot progression/drama/all that fun stuff.

Also, this is now a CLOSED/INVITATION ONLY rp, as most of you know I am highly selective of who gets to join our story, and many of you know the reason why. I will not allow that to happen again.

The Prequel to this rp, The Song of Frost and Plague, is also a closed RP and is only open to all active players here. The link to the Prequel RP is below if you guys wanna check it out.

Thanks again to everyone who stuck around, your dedication and creativity are greatly appreciated! Remember, this is OUR story, let's make it that way! I welcome all suggestions to help make the plot even better!

Thanks guys! :)

Frost and Plague:

Closed - The Song of Frost and Plague [Prologue RP to Strongest of Hearts]

@SuperiorKunivas

@Hanzo

@MockingXbird

@Lilk2lu

@theunderwolf

@Lurker

@Ancalagoner

@AvidElmV2

@Ilikepie

@PrincessToby

Last edited by a moderator:
Ancalagoner said:
No problem.
I might as well write up things for those two tonight if no one else wants them.
I haven't found one person yet to take them, so if by tonight at 6pm Central Time (going by my time) they're still open, they are yours. :) You're amazing and I appreciate you greatly!

DarlingWaylonPark said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

As we get into scene two and wrap up the meeting in ICRP2, I want to thank everyone who has stuck with this story so far, and to those that have joined recently, welcome!

Now that scene one is drawing to a close in our first of four acts, I want to let everyone know that now is the time to write up a new journal entry from your character's perspective, and react to everything that happened so far in the rp. The Updates section will have the entirety of scene one done in one post once scene one has ended along with this meeting.

The ICRP3 tab is up, and will be dedicated to missions for all three factions, please take a look at it. The main ICRP tab will be for downtime/plot progression/drama/all that fun stuff.

Also, this is now a CLOSED/INVITATION ONLY rp, as most of you know I am highly selective of who gets to join our story, and many of you know the reason why. I will not allow that to happen again.

The Prequel to this rp, The Song of Frost and Plague, is also a closed RP and is only open to all active players here. The link to the Prequel RP is below if you guys wanna check it out.

Thanks again to everyone who stuck around, your dedication and creativity are greatly appreciated! Remember, this is OUR story, let's make it that way! I welcome all suggestions to help make the plot even better!

Thanks guys! :)

Frost and Plague:

Closed - The Song of Frost and Plague [Prologue RP to Strongest of Hearts]

@SuperiorKunivas

@Hanzo

@MockingXbird

@Lilk2lu

@theunderwolf

@Lurker

@Ancalagoner

@AvidElmV2

@Ilikepie

@PrincessToby
I'll write journal things for my dudes after the meeting's actually done and peeps start going on their way.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
I haven't found one person yet to take them, so if by tonight at 6pm Central Time (going by my time) they're still open, they are yours. :) You're amazing and I appreciate you greatly!
i'm not amazing i'm just having fun...

Ancalagoner said:
I'll write journal things for my dudes after the meeting's actually done and peeps start going on their way.
i'm not amazing i'm just having fun...
Oh definitely, I meant write them as we close out scene one and enter scene two. I'm gonna write up drafts for my NPCs tonight. :3

Awww! I'm glad you're having fun! ^.^ I still think you're amazing though! :)

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Oh definitely, I meant write them as we close out scene one and enter scene two. I'm gonna write up drafts for my NPCs tonight. :3
Awww! I'm glad you're having fun! ^.^ I still think you're amazing though! :)
Alrighty.

you and your fuckin' compliments swear to god...

Also, as it turns out, I royally fucked up. I forgot that I started writing up WoL's buddies last night because...well, probably because I was off my meds and apparently forgot to ask if it was alright beforehand. Sorry. Is it alright if I post what I have, but post like a big "DON'T MIND THIS JUST OCS THEY DON'T MATTER RIGHT NOW" disclaimer at the top? I just don't want to lose what I have...

Ancalagoner said:
Alrighty.
you and your fuckin' compliments swear to god...

Also, as it turns out, I royally fucked up. I forgot that I started writing up WoL's buddies last night because...well, probably because I was off my meds and apparently forgot to ask if it was alright beforehand. Sorry. Is it alright if I post what I have, but post like a big "DON'T MIND THIS JUST OCS THEY DON'T MATTER RIGHT NOW" disclaimer at the top? I just don't want to lose what I have...
xD My "fuckin compliments" are genuine, ya know!

It's fine, just put that they're gonna be featured in a later act, probably 2 or 3. :)

So, just a heads up le Mock will he hella busy. Like she wants to cry busy. Work during superbowl, four art pieces due, two tests next week, aND golf. She will try her best to reply but she might die

DarlingWaylonPark said:
xD My "fuckin compliments" are genuine, ya know!
It's fine, just put that they're gonna be featured in a later act, probably 2 or 3. :)
JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE GENUINE DOESN'T MEAN I CAN HANDLE THEM YOU FRENCH FRY

That's cool with me, yo. I wasn't planning on actually bringing them in until later anyhow. Thank you very much, DarlingWaylionParkistan.

MockingXbird said:
So, just a heads up le Mock will he hella busy. Like she wants to cry busy. Work during superbowl, four art pieces due, two tests next week, aND golf. She will try her best to reply but she might die
Got ya, thanks for letting me know! Hang in there, Mock, you can do it! -huggles- I believe in you! <3

Ancalagoner said:
JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE GENUINE DOESN'T MEAN I CAN HANDLE THEM YOU FRENCH FRY

That's cool with me, yo. I wasn't planning on actually bringing them in until later anyhow. Thank you very much, DarlingWaylionParkistan.
Great, now I want fries, thanks bruh. xD

You're welcome! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back