• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strongest of Hearts [Kingdom Hearts RP]

Lilk2lu said:
I'm sure he's going to appreciate it xD I'm really hoping that Xemy gets annoyed or something seeing Xetsume there since she technically betrayed them. but either way can't wait to see his post.
I made him note that Xetsume was back. xD And also a guardian to Vexen and Raexeth. x3 Here comes your last chance to live, Xetsume!

DarlingWaylonPark said:
I made him note that Xetsume was back. xD And also a guardian to Vexen and Raexeth. x3 Here comes your last chance to live, Xetsume!
Oh goodie :3

Xetsume: I hope so...

I thought her hiding behind Stinxe was kinda cute when I wrote it xD

theunderwolf said:
so whats next IC?
After Xemnas' post and we wrap up that meeting, we'll start scene two which will be the Underworld mission with Alaxceta, Cyprix, Demyx and Luxord. :3 And getting Auron out of there.

@Lilk2lu Gave me the idea to make a third IC tab specifically for missions, so I requested a new tab to do just that and keep things organized. :)

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Yea xD He's 18 but not much older than her, still Nobodies can age!
I know, it's just a good thing, she's 14 xD either way if that happens that'll be adorable xD

So, while the mission is happening what's going to happen in the main IC?

The missions be starting....*starts building a wall around Arix* I must keep him safe OmO until the time comes to nuke his shelter

Lilk2lu said:
I know, it's just a good thing, she's 14 xD either way if that happens that'll be adorable xD
Axel, Roxas, and Xion eat ice cream on top of the clock tower in twilight town.

Ilikepie said:
I might need to find a new Roxas soon if Toby doesn't come back. T_T But that can happen, yea! xD

MockingXbird said:
The missions be starting....*starts building a wall around Arix* I must keep him safe OmO until the time comes to nuke his shelter
*pats Arix* he'll be okay. he's got Xet and Nexas to help. And he'll have Xikur when he stops being part of the friendship club with Oblivion.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
I might need to find a new Roxas soon if Toby doesn't come back. T_T But that can happen, yea! xD
You can do it!

Lilk2lu said:
xD Yea, it'll be adorable, I'd imagine it'll take them a while to even get to that point, maybe like when she's 16-17?

Main IC will be for drama/downtime/plot, we can have them take place in the main three faction worlds of Twilight Town, Hollow Bastion and The World That Never Was.

MockingXbird said:
Nuke his shelter. xD lmfao!

I'm sure he'll be fiiiiine! xD

Ilikepie said:
Totally! :)

Lilk2lu said:
*pats Arix* he'll be okay. he's got Xet and Nexas to help. And he'll have Xikur when he stops being part of the friendship club with Oblivion.
You can do it!
Except Xikur might be the one to-coughbringhimtoPixellecough- xD But he'll be there for him!

I hope so. x.x I lost our Lexaeus and now I might be losing Xaldin/Larxene (they also play Nox), and now Roxas. T_T

DarlingWaylonPark said:
xD Yea, it'll be adorable, I'd imagine it'll take them a while to even get to that point, maybe like when she's 16-17?
Main IC will be for drama/downtime/plot, we can have them take place in the main three faction worlds of Twilight Town, Hollow Bastion and The World That Never Was.

Except Xikur might be the one to-coughbringhimtoPixellecough- xD But he'll be there for him!

I hope so. x.x I lost our Lexaeus and now I might be losing Xaldin/Larxene (they also play Nox), and now Roxas. T_T
Yeah, that sounds about right. It doesn't help that he's such a sweetheart :3

That sounds like a good idea. Xcholraac: KOLXAK!! GET BACK HERE! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR PUTTING GARLIC IN MY FRIDGE! (something like this right? xD Drama)

Ahh...I'm sorry baby... :(

Lilk2lu said:
Yeah, that sounds about right. It doesn't help that he's such a sweetheart :3
That sounds like a good idea. Xcholraac: KOLXAK!! GET BACK HERE! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR PUTTING GARLIC IN MY FRIDGE! (something like this right? xD Drama)

Ahh...I'm sorry baby... :(
Stinxe is a really nice guy, too bad his element and drawback both...stink. :D

Yea, that sounds about right! xD

It's fine, I just have to accept that I'll never have both a Xaldin and a Lexaeus in my KH rps, nor Roxas. xD It's the curse again.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Stinxe is a really nice guy, too bad his element and drawback both...stink. :D
Yea, that sounds about right! xD

It's fine, I just have to accept that I'll never have both a Xaldin and a Lexaeus in my KH rps, nor Roxas. xD It's the curse again.
xD poor guy.

Yay drama!

*huggles* I sorry :(

Back for I don't know how long.

Lilk2lu said:
xD poor guy.
Yay drama!

*huggles* I sorry :(

Back for I don't know how long.
Yea but Stinxe is used to it. xD

I <3 drama-in RPs. xD

It's fine, I'm used to it. -huggles- But no one's allowed any more canons until Lexaeus and maybe Xaldin are taken again, still haven't heard back from @AvidElmV2 and I'm getting very worried. :( Same with @PrincessToby .

Okie Dokie!

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Yea but Stinxe is used to it. xD
I <3 drama-in RPs. xD

It's fine, I'm used to it. -huggles- But no one's allowed any more canons until Lexaeus and maybe Xaldin are taken again, still haven't heard back from @AvidElmV2 and I'm getting very worried. :( Same with @PrincessToby .

Okie Dokie!
Yeah, but he shouldn't have to be used to it xD

So do I, it's fun.

I'm sorry, I really can't take anymore and I know for a fact I would ruin them. I can't quite pull that kind of thoughtful quiet off. :( sorry.

Lilk2lu said:
Yeah, but he shouldn't have to be used to it xD
So do I, it's fun.

I'm sorry, I really can't take anymore and I know for a fact I would ruin them. I can't quite pull that kind of thoughtful quiet off. :( sorry.
Nah, but maybe Xetsume can help him see that? :)

It is though. :3

I'm not asking you to. O.o You got enough on your plate, everyone does, I just want help finding people to pull it off.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Nah, but maybe Xetsume can help him see that? :)
It is though. :3

I'm not asking you to. O.o You got enough on your plate, everyone does, I just want help finding people to pull it off.
Oh? She can? With what gaining confidence or something?

I mean with Luxord how much drama did I cause with that one? *grins*

I know hun, I just wish I could hrlp. I know pretty much no one on this site except you and the others in this thread. :(

dancedemyxdance.gif~c200

Lilk2lu said:
Oh? She can? With what gaining confidence or something?
I mean with Luxord how much drama did I cause with that one? *grins*

I know hun, I just wish I could hrlp. I know pretty much no one on this site except you and the others in this thread. :(
Something like that, yea. x3

Oh LAWD, so much glorious drama! I hereby dub Luxord as "The Drama Llama." xD

It's ok, we'll figure it out somehow. :)

Also dat Demyx gif though. x3

I'm thinking to do the Demyx and Cyprix scene in a pm, btw, so I can start that up in a bit or after I wake up. :3

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Something like that, yea. x3
Oh LAWD, so much glorious drama! I hereby dub Luxord as "The Drama Llama." xD

It's ok, we'll figure it out somehow. :)

Also dat Demyx gif though. x3

I'm thinking to do the Demyx and Cyprix scene in a pm, btw, so I can start that up in a bit or after I wake up. :3
Oooo secret things are secret :3

*tries not to laugh out loud* I just pictured Luxord as a Llama with that one xD

okay luv :)

I thought you would like it.

Is this the Neverland thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back