• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strongest of Hearts [Kingdom Hearts RP]

DarlingWaylonPark

Whistleblower/Whispy/KAWAII-DOCTOR-CHAN~

cute-funny-kh-organization-xiii-31749717-500-273.jpg

ALL OOC CHATTER AND PLOT DISCUSSION HERE, PLEASE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, my character sheet is done. Please tell me what needs to be changed so I can get to changin' it.

Ancalagoner said:
Okay, my character sheet is done. Please tell me what needs to be changed so I can get to changin' it.
You're accepted, just asked in the CS area if you wanted Pixelle to name him since he needs a new name for his Nobody life, lol.

@Lurker

So far your profile looks good! I'm gonna post info on Pixelle and Raexeth in there for now til my tab for NPCs are approved, just so people can see the two leaders and read up on them.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Aww! An early birthday card for me?! Thank you! :3 You're so sweet, dear! I can't believe my birthday is already tomorrow. x.x Woo, time flies!
I'm glad you liked it :) I'll work on Demyx tonight if I have time. In fact I am determined to get started on him tonight! But for now, heading to work.

Lilk2lu said:
I'm glad you liked it :) I'll work on Demyx tonight if I have time. In fact I am determined to get started on him tonight! But for now, heading to work.
Yay! Have a good day at work dear!

I will. At work waiting to clock in :) thinking about Dem's cs. And my other ones I need to do. Hopefully tonight I can get stuff started.

Lilk2lu said:
I will. At work waiting to clock in :) thinking about Dem's cs. And my other ones I need to do. Hopefully tonight I can get stuff started.
The Fold character I told you about, the one who loves Demyx, her cs is up in the Organizations tab section now if you wanna look at it since she'll pertain to Demy's story a little bit. <3

DarlingWaylonPark said:
The Fold character I told you about, the one who loves Demyx, her cs is up in the Organizations tab section now if you wanna look at it since she'll pertain to Demy's story a little bit. <3
Okay I'll try to figure something out. A couple of questions.

1 Does he know?

2 How does it pertain to his story?

Lilk2lu said:
Okay I'll try to figure something out. A couple of questions.
1 Does he know?

2 How does it pertain to his story?
I can answer those by giving you this excerpt from the bio of my NPC:

While on a mission in Neverland, she met Demyx and refused to fight him even though he was an Organization XIII member. Instead, she happily introduced herself, and explained to him that she despised fighting, that peace was her objective. Taking a liking to her, Demyx befriended Cyprix, and the two have been meeting in Neverland for over two years before the peace meeting was arranged. She is eager for this truce between the two groups, and hopes she and Demyx can finally reveal their deep friendship, but she yearns for something more than being "Just friends..."

So he doesn't know, YET, but is gonna find out in the RP. It pertains to his backstory KIND OF, since this event already took place and is in the past. I hope that made sense, sometimes my explanations are meh. x.x

@Lurker

Hilarious that he refers to Xikur as his "Half brother." All I ask is that you put the half brother part in quotes like I did, and make it like an ironic thing since Xikur is related to Tyrion but not in the traditional sense. Other than changing that bit he's approved!

DarlingWaylonPark said:
I can answer those by giving you this excerpt from the bio of my NPC:
While on a mission in Neverland, she met Demyx and refused to fight him even though he was an Organization XIII member. Instead, she happily introduced herself, and explained to him that she despised fighting, that peace was her objective. Taking a liking to her, Demyx befriended Cyprix, and the two have been meeting in Neverland for over two years before the peace meeting was arranged. She is eager for this truce between the two groups, and hopes she and Demyx can finally reveal their deep friendship, but she yearns for something more than being "Just friends..."

So he doesn't know, YET, but is gonna find out in the RP. It pertains to his backstory KIND OF, since this event already took place and is in the past. I hope that made sense, sometimes my explanations are meh. x.x
That made perfect sense luv. It will help for sure. While at work I've been thinking about flaws and weaknesses for Dem

Lilk2lu said:
That made perfect sense luv. It will help for sure. While at work I've been thinking about flaws and weaknesses for Dem
Yay! Awesome! What sort of flaws and weaknesses?

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Yay! Awesome! What sort of flaws and weaknesses?
Well so far I have

Flaws: Lazy, Tends to be everyones punching bag, distracted easily

Weaknesses: Electricity

That's it so far.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
I like it so far! X3
Yay! so far this is what I got xD Having a little trouble with flaws and strengths

-
Music

-Xigbar

-Axel

-Xion

-Cyprix(as a friend, it's a secret)

-Recon Missions

-Singing

-Writing music

-pulling pranks

Dislikes:

-Electricity

-Larxene

-Fighting

-Saix

-Fire Magic

-Working

-losing his sitar

Flaws:

-Very Lazy

-Tends to be everyone's punching bag

-Distracted Easily

Lilk2lu said:
Yay! so far this is what I got xD Having a little trouble with flaws and strengths

-
Music

-Xigbar

-Axel

-Xion

-Cyprix(as a friend, it's a secret)

-Recon Missions

-Singing

-Writing music

-pulling pranks

Dislikes:

-Electricity

-Larxene

-Fighting

-Saix

-Fire Magic

-Working

-losing his sitar

Flaws:

-Very Lazy

-Tends to be everyone's punching bag

-Distracted Easily
Omg I love it! X3 So cool! He sees Cyprix as a friend, awww! Wonder how her confession will go. X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back