• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strongest of Hearts [Kingdom Hearts RP]

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: Not exactly, night lights are artificial light, and therefore not PURE Light. You see?
Raexeth: ....Who are YOU? O.o ;;;
Eranort: What about Pure Twilight? Nothing artificial about that. And who am I? I'm someone you may come to know in the future. Or was it perhaps the past?

Last edited by a moderator:
DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: Ah, Cheshire Cat, good to see you. Nights in shining skies? Er, well, that's never happened before, unless you speak of eclipses. O.o ;;
Oh, is that right~? Methinks that you may need to explore a bit more if you truly believe that, my lad~. No matter what moments may be captioned, the unobserved may still have happened~.

Hanzo said:
Eranort: What about Pure Twilight? Nothing artificial about that. And who am I? I'm someone you may come to know in the future. Or was it perhaps the past?
Raexeth: Pure Twilight? Hm...I shall have to research this with Vexen more. You...you do look very familiar, but it's been so many years...-Thinks for a moment to allow the memories to come back, then narrows his eyes.- Ah....YOU.

Ancalagoner said:
Oh, is that right~? Methinks that you may need to explore a bit more if you truly believe that, my lad~. No matter what moments may be captioned, the unobserved may still have happened~.
Raexeth: I know I can always count on you to help me see the bigger picture, Cheshire Cat, I thank you. -Bows his head to him-

Lilk2lu said:
Xcholraac: Don't worry about it. They are poison and would probably make you more sick.
I control poison in a sense, so I may be immune to such a thing. Still, I would not want to get sick again. Thanks for the warning. x.x

DarlingWaylonPark said:
I control poison in a sense, so I may be immune to such a thing. Still, I would not want to get sick again. Thanks for the warning. x.x
Xcholraac: It is not a problem. We may be enemies but that does not mean I would wish that upon my worst foe. That would just be cruel.

I just thought of something...Halo getting into an argument with Xchol over Twilight. xD My head is weird.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: I know I can always count on you to help me see the bigger picture, Cheshire Cat, I thank you. -Bows his head to him-
Oh, you shouldn't spend so much time counting, you know~. While you may spend time counting cats, make sure not to forget the facts: sometimes an angel is a brat, but sometimes a picture's merely that.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: Pure Twilight? Hm...I shall have to research this with Vexen more. You...you do look very familiar, but it's been so many years...-Thinks for a moment to allow the memories to come back, then narrows his eyes.- Ah....YOU.
Eranort: Oh yea, please, do let me know of the results dear Doctor -Grins- ME. Yes, me indeed, I'm not so defeated as you might believe.

Hanzo said:
Eranort: Oh yea, please, do let me know of the results dear Doctor -Grins- ME. Yes, me indeed, I'm not so defeated as you might believe.
Defeated~? Oh yes, you have been quite beaten indeed~! How can one win when, no matter who stands on top in the end, one gets the shortest of all the sticks~?

Lilk2lu said:
Xcholraac: It is not a problem. We may be enemies but that does not mean I would wish that upon my worst foe. That would just be cruel.
I just thought of something...Halo getting into an argument with Xchol over Twilight. xD My head is weird.
Raexeth: Er, well...regardless, I thank you. O.o ;;

I can see that, kinda. xD

Ancalagoner said:
Oh, you shouldn't spend so much time counting, you know~. While you may spend time counting cats, make sure not to forget the facts: sometimes an angel is a brat, but sometimes a picture's merely that.
Raexeth: -Processes this and smiles a little, chuckling slightly- That is a lot to process, but it feels true enough to me.

Hanzo said:
Raexeth: -Sighs a growl and looks down, clenching his fist- So it would seem, I recall you being a great thorn in Harete's side. Even's too.

Lilk2lu said:
Xetsume: Mr. Raexeth who is that person? *points at Eranort*
Raexeth: Let's just say, I knew him back before I became a Nobody. While Harete and Even were looking for the new Seven Warriors of Light over a decade ago, THIS young man would often hinder them in their travels. He is known as...Eranort. A tainted version of a good man, and a damn good keyblade master. -Glares and looks down-

DarlingWaylonPark said:
I can see that, kinda. xD

Raexeth: Let's just say, I knew him back before I became a Nobody. While Harete and Even were looking for the new Seven Warriors of Light over a decade ago, THIS young man would often hinder them in their travels. He is known as...Eranort. A tainted version of a good man, and a damn good keyblade master. -Glares and looks down-
Xcholraac: My pleasure.

So it's not just me? Good xD

Xetsume: So...he's someone who needs to have a flail in the face?

Lilk2lu said:

Kolxak: Your violent streak is showing again, Cap'n's Girlfriend.

Lilk2lu said:

Naw, not just you. xD

Raexeth: Yes. -Smirks to Xetsume- I think Harete and Even both would appreciate that greatly.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Xikur: She's NOT my girlfriend, Kolxak! >.<****
Kolxak: Cap'n, we've gone over this. I know she's not your girlfriend; I just call her that 'cause it was the first nickname I came up with for her, and I don't give enough of a shit about her to think up another one.

Ancalagoner said:
Kolxak: Your violent streak is showing again, Cap'n's Girlfriend.
Xetsume: Well...from the sound of it he needs it.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Naw, not just you. xD
Raexeth: Yes. -Smirks to Xetsume- I think Harete and Even both would appreciate that greatly.
Xetsume: Okay :) *summons flails and giggles* This will be fun.

Ancalagoner said:
Kolxak: Cap'n, we've gone over this. I know she's not your girlfriend; I just call her that 'cause it was the first nickname I came up with for her, and I don't give enough of a shit about her to think up another one.
Xikur: Well, then, as your CAPTAIN, I order you to think up a different nickname for her! >_>

Lilk2lu said:
Xikur: Who are we fighting now? O.o ;;

Raexeth: An old foe, more like an annoyance from ten years ago. >.<**

Lilk2lu said:
Kolxak: ...Eh, seems legit to me.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Xikur: Well, then, as your CAPTAIN, I order you to think up a different nickname for her! >_>
Kolxak: Oh right Cap'n, I'll get right on that sometime next never.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Xikur: Who are we fighting now? O.o ;;
Raexeth: An old foe, more like an annoyance from ten years ago. >.<**
Xetsume: So I can hit him really hard now right?

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: -Sighs a growl and looks down, clenching his fist- So it would seem, I recall you being a great thorn in Harete's side. Even's too.
Eranort: Oh I certainly did my best, as per my orders. I'm glad I successfully lived up to that task then.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Lilk2lu said:
Xetsume: Mr. Raexeth who is that person? *points at Eranort*
Eranort: Oh come now dear, pointing at strangers is such a rude thing to do. . . But I see my former self's reputation precedes him. Probably the only useful thing about him.

Hanzo said:
Eranort: Oh I certainly did my best, as per my orders. I'm glad I successfully lived up to that task then.
Eranort: Oh come now dear, pointing at strangers is such a rude thing to do. . . But I see my former self's reputation precedes him. Probably the only useful thing about him.
Raexeth: And you've done that job of being a pest so well, I have no doubt your Master would be so proud! -Spits out his sarcasm- And indeed your former self's reputation does precede you, at least he left a strong impact, something you'd never be capable of doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back