• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BasDorcha

Golden Age Dinosaur
As I'm just getting back into the role of things, this is going to be pretty simple setup -

I'm just looking for a few people who would like to open role play modern realism set in the city of Leventhorn. Leventhorn is huge and sprawling, with the notably rich in the north of town, the artist and boho societies to the west, and the quiet peaceful American dream families to the south and the east. There's also a large high class college in the east that is open to any who can afford it. But downtown is gritty, full of everyone else, bustling business folks, the shady red light districts, bars, and cars, motorcycle groups and thugs, orphans and homeless. If you're looking for a buzz you've found the right spot, regardless of how you get that buzz.

If you're interested I only have a few request:

Please, moderate to long RP post.
Be open and flexible - RP's should form a life of their own not go where forced - do what feels right for your character.
And have fun.
No one easily offended as my characters tend to cuss a lot >>

I'd be up for this. :)
YAY! I don't mind starting now, because its open form, people can join as they see the RP building up - are you ok with that? I use to do a lot of Yahoo Chat based RP, so that tends to be my style, I can start with a nice big descriptive post to get it rolling maybe it will bring in more people

Interested I been trying to improve my writing skills. So no character sheets?
This is strictly based on writing. no sheets. Free form. Realism - so you know, nothing YOU or another human couldn't perform, and you play for fun. Its an older form of RP I guess *Blush* I've been at this since a long time ago and back then you'd just join a chat, post your intro, and see who responded.

I've been using it for years as a way to sharpen my writing skills and and keep me on point, and from getting rusty. its also a great way to generate ideas.

YAY! I don't mind starting now, because its open form, people can join as they see the RP building up - are you ok with that? I use to do a lot of Yahoo Chat based RP, so that tends to be my style, I can start with a nice big descriptive post to get it rolling maybe it will bring in more people
Sure, that'll work for me. Let's get to it. :)

This is strictly based on writing. no sheets. Free form. Realism - so you know, nothing YOU or another human couldn't perform, and you play for fun. Its an older form of RP I guess *Blush* I've been at this since a long time ago and back then you'd just join a chat, post your intro, and see who responded.
Ok and may you please help improve my writing skills when I’m not doing well on my posts

Hey! I read your starter and its so cool, I replied right away! I'm a little rusty so my reply's won't be very long to start off.

I don't know how many are participating right now, and usually i would give people time to respond. IF someone post and I've messed up their turn I feel terrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back