• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Coming back up the alley with the kid in tow, she noticed the woman was already gone. She hurried over to the guy who had helped her before, “Lets meet at the Silhouette Club – there’s plenty of space and this one here is going to need space to stay. I didn’t get chicks address so maybe she’ll meet us there. I know a short cut, can you take the kid – I mean him,” at this she gave a pointed look as if to say he doesn’t want to be called a kid then quickly rolled her eyes before the younger boy could see, “and meet me there? You can park around the back and I’ll be there shortly.” Assuming the guy agreed, she would take off across the street and dip into an alley, cutting between the buildings in the shortest route she knew. Speed was not her friend, but she knew which yards she could cut through, and every nook and cranny that outlet to somewhere that got her closer.

Jeremy sat at the office of the club, his tailored suit fresh from the seamstress. A cigarette smoked away in the ashtray as he looked over the numbers and waited for the bar tenders and other employees to start arriving for the night. They were going to need a few hands as some of them had been removed from his payroll due to loose lips and failure to meet his standards. Maybe Jess would be able to bring in some fresh blood. He should call her, he hadn’t heard from her in a while. Sucking a quick breathe between his teeth, he looked at her number in his phone. To call or not to call. Fuck it, she’ll show up. They didn’t have a super friendly relationship, but Jeremy couldn’t afford to have ‘close’ friends. The minute he let on that he cared to much about her, she would become a liability. She had no idea how much he had protected her over the years from the shadows, allows denouncing it as “asset protection”. Really, he just wanted her to be well. He headed down the stairs, his six-foot-two form moving more gracefully then you’d expect, and headed to the backdoor, unlocking it so people could start coming in.

Before he could even get a word out one women left and another appeared. This one with the kid in toe. He listened closely to what she had to say. he nodded in agreement and was about to answer when she too ran off. "Fuck" he muttered under his breath. and looked over at the teen to his side. "I guess it's just me and you." He saddled back up to the bike and threw a leg over preparing to leave the scene. "Hop on." He waved at the teen. "We're getting out of here."

He hops on and puts holds now to the side of the bike. “Where are we going?” He stutters. He looks around at the by standers. He sighs and knows this will be bad as he already had runs in as he had ran away serval times already. Around them the police starts questioning people.

Jess made it to the back door and waited for everyone to arrive. If her count was right, there was one woman and two guys she was waiting on. What the hell was wrong with her? Must be the concussion she was suffering. Out of nowhere she felt the wooziness of all that had happened in the last half hour catch up with her. While she was not necessarily fat, she was also not some lithe figure. With wider-then-normal shoulders, thick hips, and a little pudge around the front, arms and thighs, when she slumped against the wall it caused a slight thump. A second later she was on the floor. She leaned her head against her arms, which were propped on knee’s. What a night. Jeremy’s staff should be here soon to open the door, she wasn’t expecting him back for a few days yet. At least, she wasn’t, until the lock clicked open from the inside.

The thump outside as he unlocked the door gave him cause for curiosity. Sticking his head out, he saw Jess slumped on the ground. Internally, shock hit him, but that stone face showed no emotions. Reigning in the part that wanted to rush to her, he leaned against the door frame and looked down on her, “Well, what have we here. What have you gone and done to yourself now?” Was she ok? Was she attacked? Was she sad? He could see her jeans were ripped, and her jacket showed signs of rough usage – she never treated her jacket like that. When she looked up surprised, he could see blood on her cheeks and forehead, as well as busted lip. “What the fuck, Jess? What kind of mess did you bring to my door?” Kneeling down, he inspected her, and that’s the scene the others would find as the showed up.

Eileen soon found the building she and the others had agreed to meet up at. She wasn't sure whether to take the front door or the back door, but she decided to take the back door, only to be greeted by the woman from before slumped on the ground and a man dressed in fancy clothes kneeling down next to her to inspect her. Eileen grimaced her teeth and let out a sound of disgust. "Ugh, you look even worse than I thought, girl." She told the woman slumped on the ground before walking over to try and help the woman up, throwing one of the woman's arms around her shoulder and helping her stand before looking at the man in fancy clothes.

"You're the owner of this place and an associate of this poor woman, right? She just had a motorcycle accident at a four way. It's a miracle she didn't get badly injured to the point where she had to be taken to a hospital." She told the man as she helped the woman stand. She hoped that the man would be compassionate enough to get his associate the aid she needed after this motorcycle accident, because if she didn't, Eileen was going to make him do so.

Kayden maneuvered the bike with ease through the streets of downtown. And soon enough he was pulling up behind he club. He slowed the bike to a stop close to the back door. "This is where you get off kid." He said. Climbing off the bike himself. Noticing the two women he had meet on the street and a guy in a very nice suit he strolled over. "I brought your bike, safe and sound." He sniffed an and rubbed the tip of his nose. "But I ain't staying. I had some time to think on the ride here and I can't get mixed up in any more trouble." He nodded to the ladies then the teen. "It was nice to meet ya." And he turned and walked off into the night.

(I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop this RP. So I wrote a nice little goodbye in a very kayden fashion. It was a pleasure RPing with you all!)

He gets off and stands out of the way. “Hi who are you?” He looks about fidgeting since there’s people about. The bruise on his back keeps sending pain up his back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back