• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Station - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Verse might look more high tech. But then Dorian has tech that can be handled independently to look and marvel at .. and trade for.

(How did you know it could be quartz?)

"But it is perfect. Clarity. Listen to it sing! It would make a fine addition to your horde - or perhaps an offer to a mate. Don't creatures like you adorn their females with Round Rock Things?"

"Negative... And I have no horde. can't afford to carry too much, besides base mineral components"

*Proceeds to explain in depth on how the device works.* lol

Verse might look more high tech. But then Dorian has tech that can be handled independently to look and marvel at .. and trade for.
Verse's M.P.C.I.T. can observe and repair organisms on a cellular level, and possesses a number of nano-filaments for ultra-fine object manipulation.

The snake-oil salesman could get a dragon's hoard's worth from it.

I mean. He couldn't use it. But he could sell it for a lot.

Also, it floats on standby when Verse isn't wearing it, so it'd look cool too.

Poor Bornite. All he is likely to hear is: "Thing, Thing, Stuff, Thing ... " His world was pre-industrial.

The thing is, Verse would probably just tell Bornite the absolute most basic definition of what it is. "Extra arms. They help me dissect things."

I still recall a 14th century English spy I had that encountered a Jacob's Ladder. He tried to poke it with a sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back