• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Station - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
He the most successful character in the group. Had three goals and achieved them when he retired.
1. Find a beautiful wife.
2. Wealth
3. Retire a whole and healthy man.

Met the wife in the first scene. One of the other players had a Romany girl with a very high comeliness. Grabbed her and threw her over his horse - and when she complained gave her one good swat on the behind. Took her to her father and bought her. That was the custom.

Lost his arm later, then got it grown back.

Ended up a knight.

Just realized, if given a capacitor bank there's no stopping Dorian with equipping Bornite with a gauss rifle or two.
Due to Verse's (technical) PhD in geology, he could pretty easily identify which minerals are capable of holding a charge. After that, Dorian can use his fabricator to use aforementioned mineral to do... whatever he wants, really.

Also, what are the fabricator's limits?

Needs either a scan of the object or item or a uploaded schematic/blueprint. Needs the raw materials as in pure form (device handles that) and it needs the required ammount depending on size and material cost.

Needs either a scan of the object or item or a uploaded schematic/blueprint. Needs the raw materials as in pure form (device handles that) and it needs the required ammount depending on size and material cost.
Handy. So it's basically a video game fabricator - whatever he's scanned, he can build. That isn't, y'know, a car.

Real quick, that conversation about Dorian haggling with a piece of quartz is objectively the funniest thing I've read in a while.

LMAO digital aneurism. I was thinking that would happen as I was writing him!

Poor Kirin is gonna be so confused looking at Verse, having absolutely no clue in his mind what he is. I can imagine his snakes glareing at Verse while he's trying not to foam at the mouth at the sight of them. They don't take kindly to being studied on.

LMAO digital aneurism. I was thinking that would happen as I was writing him!

Poor Kirin is gonna be so confused looking at Verse, having absolutely no clue in his mind what he is. I can imagine his snakes glareing at Verse while he's trying not to foam at the mouth at the sight of them. They don't take kindly to being studied on.
That is unfortunate, because Verse won't be able to go into standby until he knows how and why the heck Kirin has snakes growing out of his skull.

Added a bit to Bornite's background. Give some idea of his home and how he got his gear.

We need another advanced being. Dorian doesn't want to be surrounded by luddites!
What, is Verse not advanced enough?

...Wait, what's Dorian's opinion on androids? He isn't from a Star Wars-type civilisation, right? Because those guys treat droids like rather expensive slaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back