• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Source- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I think it was just my phone bugging out, I’ve got an old ass phone, I had checked and the thread was watched.

But I’ve been thinking of a way to reason how to describe living with only infrared vision. Mars does have color vision, they just have to focus really hard to ignore the infrared light waves and because their brain originally only perceived things in color; they perceive the infrared in colors?

As I’m typing this out I’m still unsure if that’s a proper bullshiting explanation for it. I guess I’ll handle it when I get to writing.
It bullshits enough to count

I just realized, you know how there are special camera lense filters that pick up and block out certain spectrums of light? Mars sees both color and Infrared, but the infrared spectrum is so large that it drowns out the color spectrum. So they could get googles that block out the infrared light waves!

I just realized, you know how there are special camera lense filters that pick up and block out certain spectrums of light? Mars sees both color and Infrared, but the infrared spectrum is so large that it drowns out the color spectrum. So they could get googles that block out the infrared light waves!
Yup. That was the route i was gonna go as well. Great minds and what not.

If there is still a spot would love to join, can start making a CS later today/next few days if so.

Alright everyone. Im about to start our intro post.

It will involve a fully booked and closed to the public hotel in vegas, a private plane ride to Site X-Grey when the last arrival shows up. I have the first mission in mind as well hut we will first get to the facility and get you all situated and up to speed.

Hey, im gonna post a cs too

Is it possible for someone to change Species Mid RP or Would it need to happen back when the meteor hit the earth?

I also stopped receiving alerts. Would it be alright for a character to be from Canada? Would there be differing procedures if they were?

Ughs. Missed the cutoff... I most likely won't have my charries set up till tmrw... So yeah. Pffffft... ☠️

Good luck with RP everyone!!
There is not cut off time no worries.

You all will have a night in a super fancy hotel to ask questions, meet one another, party, or go to bed to engage the time skip feature to the next morning. My second mass post will take us to the Base where it will be a bit more difficult to work you in, but not at all impossible. Never underestimate the reach of X-Grey.

LMAO.
I cant help but bring this up...but the picture you used for the hotel...if my eyes dont decieve me, thats the same hotel I was staying at last year when I went to Vegas!

I mean, if that hotel is actually Caesar's Palace.

Also, since my character never received an invitation and was sent to investigate the whole thing going on...would he already be at the hotel? Or should I have him arrive there?

LMAO.
I cant help but bring this up...but the picture you used for the hotel...if my eyes dont decieve me, thats the same hotel I was staying at last year when I went to Vegas!

Also, since my character never received an invitation and was sent to investigate the whole thing going on...would he already be at the hotel? Or should I have him arrive there?
Negative i shall contact you very shortly with badass arrival scene for you yourself.

LMAO.

I certainly hope its the monte carlo. Thats what the picture i clicked said but admittedly i have never been to vegas…yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back