• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Source- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
No problem take yalls time, mingle and interact and all that stuff. Im gonna be absent for most of today, really busy schedule.

Ill be dropping a few mission ideas in the newest tab later tonight, but we can get to the base whenever you guys are ready, just “go to bed” when your done interacting, ill be watching the progress from the shadows.

Ack, ignore the one line reply if you saw it. Accidentally hit the reply button while scrolling.

Also I haven’t gotten notifications for the last 10 posts in here? :/

g’morning all! Working on a reply right now ᕙ(‾̀◡‾́)ᕗ

Ill be posting a reply to the scene between Landry and our visitor later today. Also getting the transportation ready to get us to the base.

Each if us will again have our own rooms. Not quite as fancy as the hotels, but nonetheless it will be better than the average room in a hotel or apartment.

Also we will be meeting the director of site X-Gray.

my apologies, but ive got a lot of IRL issues barreling into me at the moment. so id hate to say it, but im dropping out of this RP.

I'm still having doubts about Fin being the right character for this rp, and I think he sticks out more with the absence of Mars. I'm thinking maybe I should drop out while it'll be easier to write him out, but I'm not sure about that either.

I've realized I'm in way more rps than I can account for so I'm gonna have to retract myself from this one, sorry.

And there's a post out. Sorry I've gotten sporadic. Life's been a little busy these past couple weeks. Don't know if it's gonna slow down but I'll try to keep up better.

hey yall! I’ll reply in the next day or two..hectic weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back