• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Source- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I've got too many ideas..... Would it be alright if an earthling character's plus-one was also supernatural? Also, would an animal be able to gain supernatural features? Also, how practical would it be for a character to have certain physical disabilities in this rp? And can a character be from Canada?

Potential ideas I might use
  • A jackalope that used to be an ordinary rabbit that gained antlers and human speech, who wants the human that was feeding her in the park to be her plus-one.
  • A dullahan and his uncanny, carnivorous horse.
  • A vampire dad who takes his son because who else would take care of him, the son being 17. (or the son might be the vampire, or maybe both of them. )
  • A guy who can conjure and control plant matter, and sometimes the plant matter appears when he doesn't want it to. At first he assumes that he can only make the plants appear, and doesn't find out until later that he can move and modify them. Also, he uses a wheelchair due to a car accident he was in as a kid.
Most of these are recycled characters, if that's pertinent, though I plan on retrofitting them into this rp rather than injecting the plots of the other rp into this one.
If anyone has preferences for which character or characters I should use should any of these ideas be allowed, then I'm open to it. I'm pretty indecisive.

Last edited:
i'll finish mine latter i got the powers out they are hard to put into words but easy to understand just need the persoinal stuff

Also, how practical would it be for a character to have certain physical disabilities in this rp?
My character would be considered part blind I think, they would need someone to read things out loud for them because they can only see in infrared. So I’m curious about the answer to this question as well.

I just googled "Infrared ink" and apparently it's a thing. So perhaps that could be assistive tech for your character?

It's a pretty cool concept, but I probably wouldn't have figured it out to google it if I didn't already know that there's such a thing as ultraviolet ink. It's amazing what inventions people come up with!

I just looked it up, RIP any top secret documents the agents may have laying around written in the ink! But if the agents know about Mars having infrared vision they would have probably written out the letter in that ink. So if they do know, it’s written out in that, and if they don’t, Mars gets a migraine from focusing

I’m tempted to have the +1 be someone mute, or rather, selectively mute. With Mars being the one person the +1 is comfortable speaking with. (With sign language being what the +1 uses around others when talking with Mars)

But there would be a +1 because Mars wouldn’t be able to find their flight without someone able to read things.

I will admit I do think I bit off more than I can chew with limiting Mars vision to infrared, so I apologize in advance for it potentially not being written well. There isn’t a lot of reasearch out there that I could use as a reference on how to describe living with it either. (I mean it’s obviously not something that a lot of people would even think about, so I’m kinda screwed in that department)

Last edited:
well sierra will be fun she will no doubt come off as an asshole and most likely to turn villain, she likely didn't bother to bring a plus one ( she doesn't like her family much)

well sierra will be fun she will no doubt come off as an asshole and most likely to turn villain, she likely didn't bother to bring a plus one ( she doesn't like her family much)
I just read the character sheet and oh god yes she does seem most likely to turn villain.

Ok thats all fine, lwe dont exactly have reoccuring villains though (thank god in some cases.) so make that change when you are ready to bounce out or create a different character. Or possible we can come up with a redemption arc if you’d prefer that.

Only other thing imma ask to edit as far as powers go is the size matching thing. Some reaaaaaally big things exist here, things that just having the ability to match the size of would make her powerful to the point of making the rest of the team redundant. She currently risks Silver age Superman syndrome but not as badly as some other things ive seen. She can certainly match the mass of say a blue whale or something comparable, but the cloud scraping monstrosities kinda only have size going for them.

Overall i certainly agree she will be loads of fun.

Ok thats all fine, lwe dont exactly have reoccuring villains though (thank god in some cases.) so make that change when you are ready to bounce out or create a different character. Or possible we can come up with a redemption arc if you’d prefer that.

Only other thing imma ask to edit as far as powers go is the size matching thing. Some reaaaaaally big things exist here, things that just having the ability to match the size of would make her powerful to the point of making the rest of the team redundant. She currently risks Silver age Superman syndrome but not as badly as some other things ive seen. She can certainly match the mass of say a blue whale or something comparable, but the cloud scraping monstrosities kinda only have size going for them.

Overall i certainly agree she will be loads of fun.
i did say come off ass she actually is unlikely to be tempted

and i edited changed it to she can alter size but not mass so yeah even if she went giant she would still lack the weight and punch of a monster and be easy to toss aside.

i did say come off ass she actually is unlikely to be tempted

and i edited changed it to she can alter size but not mass so yeah even if she went giant she would still lack the weight and punch of a monster and be easy to toss aside.
Thats perfect. Thank you. I honestly doubt it would even arise as an issue just certain things tick my box of concerns.

And please dont take my comments as trying to deter you from going villain, if thats an arc you are interested in pursuing im certain we can accommodate it. Especially factoring in some of our more, rational, villainous npcs.

Also just a note, if you have any villain ideas youd like to submit im certainly happy to try and work them in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back