• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Source- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I certainly hope its the monte carlo. Thats what the picture i clicked said but admittedly i have never been to vegas…yet.
OOF. You're right! It is the Monte Carlo! Lmao, I thought it was Caesar's Palace since the words in the background were blurry. I just double checked and it is Monte Carlo!

Whoops!

hardboilt hardboilt Your horn shenanigans Made us chuckle.
ty ty! I do love me some shenanigans. I’d like to have Mina join Arthur at the bar but should I wait for more people to get a post in? Forgive me, it’s been a long time since I’ve role played and I’m rusty on etiquette.

Ok deciding on image took a while, gotta get to work now so will add more to CS after

Imma just put out my vote now for that.

I disagree with a posting order. While I understand why some people would want it...putting in an order sometimes can be the death of a roleplay since everyone has a different schedule. At times, when it comes to a person's turn...if they are overly busy with life, the wait time period come become ridiculously long...and end up killing the roleplay.

While at the same time, I understand with the order to keep things flowing at a certain pace. Although in my own opinion, if things are moving too fast, we can ask those that are posting too frequently to take a little bit of a pause, if not, we can offer to summarize what has happened so far for those that might've fallen behind a bit.

Imma just put out my vote now for that.

I disagree with a posting order. While I understand why some people would want it...putting in an order sometimes can be the death of a roleplay since everyone has a different schedule. At times, when it comes to a person's turn...if they are overly busy with life, the wait time period come become ridiculously long...and end up killing the roleplay.

While at the same time, I understand with the order to keep things flowing at a certain pace. Although in my own opinion, if things are moving too fast, we can ask those that are posting too frequently to take a little bit of a pause, if not, we can offer to summarize what has happened so far for those that might've fallen behind a bit.
A very good point.

Perhaps a post per day limit would be a better fix? Or a Min/Max time between posts?

A very good point.

Perhaps a post per day limit would be a better fix? Or a Min/Max time between posts?
Hm, if anything.
I'd say to let things flow the way they do for the time being and from there we can decide what would be the best option depending on how the post frequency is for this specific roleplay.

- If most people can keep up with the pace, then simply let things flow casually.

- If posting starts becoming more towards simply two of the same people constantly going back-to-back with their posts. Then we can limit it to one post per day or simply ask them to slow down for a little bit.

- If things keep going at a pretty decent pace and everyone is ok with it...but we have maybe 1 or 2 people that need help catching up because of their schedule. I can help with giving them updates and summarize everything that has happened if a lot has happened since their own last post.

Hm, if anything.
I'd say to let things flow the way they do for the time being and from there we can decide what would be the best option depending on how the post frequency is for this specific roleplay.

- If most people can keep up with the pace, then simply let things flow casually.

- If posting starts becoming more towards simply two of the same people constantly going back-to-back with their posts. Then we can limit it to one post per day or simply ask them to slow down for a little bit.

- If things keep going at a pretty decent pace and everyone is ok with it...but we have maybe 1 or 2 people that need help catching up because of their schedule. I can help with giving them updates and summarize everything that has happened if a lot has happened since their own last post.
Well alright ill consider all this and if anyone else has an opinion i will take that in mind as well. For now its time for bed. Tomorrow we will progress.

But I’m leaning towards as hands off an approach as possible without letting it putter out.

What has worked for me in the past is making people wait to post about ten minutes or so after the latest post was made.

Starters tend to be something I struggle with, but I’m gonna try and pound out the rest of what I’ve got so far so that it’s up in a few hours

TheHistorian TheHistorian Went a differnet route since everyone here made goddamn'd powerhouses and I was gunna be a... Space Neko lol Yeeeeeahhhh... this doesn't seem to be a humourous take on supers so I went with basically kinda like a female version of Cannonball from New Mutants movie.

TheHistorian TheHistorian Went a differnet route since everyone here made goddamn'd powerhouses and I was gunna be a... Space Neko lol Yeeeeeahhhh... this doesn't seem to be a humourous take on supers so I went with basically kinda like a female version of Cannonball from New Mutants movie.
The humour comes from the characters themselves.

And honestly if you think this is powerhouses…i may want to rewrite some of my planned bosses lol. I would actually say this is pretty tame.

Mars is a weak noodle armed nerd. They’d be more of a spy that can see details others wouldn’t.
Yeah their wolf-horse would've eaten my Neko lol

The humour comes from the characters themselves.

And honestly if you think this is powerhouses…i may want to rewrite some of my planned bosses lol. I would actually say this is pretty tame.
Ummmm... I was making a Magical Girl Catgirl from outer space. Everyone else is a powerhouse compared to her lol. I was just mistaken and made waaaay out there assumptions about the RP.

Yeeeeah I thinkin not gunna fit into the whole epic super cosmic power level superheroes scene lol. So yeah just gunna withdraw. There's like 10 apps and their plus ones anyways so all good!

Good luck with RP!!

Ok finally finished the CS. Anything major i missed from OOC since posts moved a bit fast to read everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back