• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Shattered Isle - partner search [F x M]

YaGurlArchy

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
London, United Kingdom of Great Britain. 1968.
London is a city cowering in fear. Its gray concrete blocs rise upward into the cloudy sky, citizens moving along as the Nazi jackboot steps on Britain with one foot, another foot pressing onto the far corner of Europe in Moscow. The collaborator puppet government praises the New Order, the late Fuhrer, and "the will of the British people" in that exact order as resistance members polish their guns and wait for the final confrontation, which they know will come sooner than later. It is 1968, and Britain is about to awake from its slumber, to the tune of two poems for each side:

Comrades, the voices of the dead battalions,
Of those who fell that Britain might be great,
We're of their blood, and spirit of their spirit,

Sprung from that soil for whose dear sake they bled!

Rise like Lions after slumber,
In unvanquishable number-
Shake your chains to Earth like dew,
Which in sleep had fallen on ye,

Ye are many - they are few.

Hi there! I hope the dark introduction did not serve to spook you off from this plot. As you might have inferred, this plot takes place in 1968 in a Nazi-occupied Britain following a Second World War that went much differently from real life. The plot will involve the professional (and personal) relationship between a British collaborator in the British Volunteer Corps (My character, to be clear) and a German officer tasked with helping manage the occupation. The plot will thus involve drama, some light action, (maybe!) romance and crime. I should say, per its content the plot is very dark and definitely does not have a slice-of-life vibe - if you're looking for something comfy, I'm afraid this isn't the thing for you.

A second disclaimer - while the plot will heavily feature fascism and other unsavory elements as a topic, I am not remotely fascist and I do not roleplay with those who are. The presence of fascism and related topics in this plot should not be understood as an endorsement of fascism, but rather critique of its crimes against humanity. If you are a fascist (or any sort of political extremist), or if you want to actively roleplay shooting Jewish people or something similar, you need not apply. Due to these adult themes, this plot is rated M - please only contact me if you're 18 or over! Finally, here is a link to the lore of the setting so far, but I should say that I love worldbuilding with my partners, so please feel free to make suggestions or give your own ideas as to the setting!

Now that the lore part is over, I'll give some technical information:
  • I am 20 years old IRL (although I am turning 21 in a few weeks).
  • My time zone is GMT+2, but I am quite flexible regarding time zones.
  • I generally write around 2-3 paragraphs per reply. I prefer that my partners wrote no less than one paragraph and no more than 6 per reply.
  • I can promise daily responses, and I will inform my partners of any absence beforehand. While not a must, I would appreciate it if this was reciprocated.
  • My preferred platform is either this site or Discord.
Please feel free to reply here or send me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back